• Three Russian Divers Die Chasing Aliens in Baikal

From bnobug123@gmail.com@21:1/5 to lorad on Fri Feb 12 09:24:34 2016
    On Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 1:35:19 AM UTC-4, lorad wrote:
    Tragic news:

"In perhaps the most compelling account, military divers in Siberia's
    Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, encountered "a group of
    humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" at a depth of 160 feet.
    Three humans died during the ensuing chase."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message849792/pg1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bnobug123@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 12 09:53:27 2016
    OK these are the species that have lived here much longer than we have been here such is the case with documentary (shocumetary) "mermaid" the body found That I find very convincing since we know more about the moon than we do our own oceans and lakes
    on the plane or planet what gets me to question everything is the simple fact all these mainstream scientist along with the US Government and others do not even try to dis prove any of what they dismiss as conspiracies....If you know your right and can
    prove it and have the funds to prove or disprove accusation's would you not do it wouldn't you disprove those who make you look like your keeping major life changing secrets from the masses? there is a group of people out there who have a very strong
    case that this earth we live on is flat and the boarded between this plane and the other planes and if you are way more advanced than us and can cross this HUGE ice boarder and Oceans then you would have the means of building under Ice under water bases
    to avoid detection from a race that destroys everything it does not understand or they fear (ie the human race we are like homicidal locus ) who knows maybe we are under water maybe there is a blue glass dome we live under and above the dome is
    actually more water One thing I do know for sure our history on this planet is not as they say it is nor is our origin of where we came from correct and there are those who know the truth but keeping it from the masses

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)