• Lithuanian bakery in Chicago? (bacon buns)

From your bread is the best itak it to f@21:1/5 to Mr. A on Sun Aug 16 15:35:36 2015
    On Sunday, February 8, 2004 at 8:58:54 AM UTC-6, Mr. A wrote:
    We're flying into Chicago (Midway) at the end of this week and would love to find a Lithuanian bakery that sells bacon buns and a good rye bread.

I've heard that the Marquette park bakeries and restaurants are no longer in business (Nida, Neringa et al). What's the next best bet for finding these goodies?

We're flying into Chicago (Midway) at the end of this week and would love to find a Lithuanian bakery that sells bacon buns and a good rye bread.

I've heard that the Marquette park bakeries and restaurants are no longer in business (Nida, Neringa et al). What's the next best bet for finding these goodies?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)