• =?UTF-8?B?KzI3NzE4MDU3MDIzIElsbHVtaW5hdGkgaW4gS2VueWEg4K+1253iiK0g4oit2

From Agent Shon@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 10 10:52:34 2023
    JOIN ILLUMINATI IN SOUTH AFRICA TODAY +27718057023
    hello my brothers and sisters Do you want to join the great Illuminati so that you can be rich and famous and have powers over so many things on earth., I have been a member for the past 10yrs now... .And I was ordained by the Illuminati to also help you
    people to become rich and famous and bring you to the light of power. I have been helping so many people to become rich and famous.. Is my dream. Because I really do care for the poor.. I care for the rich. And I care for everybody.are you a musician,
    artist, business men or women looking for wealth and fame.. I am here to help you become rich and famous.. If you are not serious in becoming a member please don't even think of adding me or sending me a message because I won't be happy with you.but if
    you know you are serious and ready to become a member just add me now let's talk and let's get to know each other more better. If you wanna be famous like rihanna, jazzy, Eminem,rick Ross, Lil Wayne, beyonce and so on just add and message me..and if you
    are in Kenya, south Africa, Tanzania,India,Zambia, Ghana, ... USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, NIGERIA,Nether land, Poland, and if you are in European and Asian country and so on you can also add me let's talk and I will help you be a member... Once
    again if you are not serious don't add me. Thanks for your corporation.. Your satisfaction is what we want. I will be expecting your reply. Just add and inbox me and I will help you to become a member of the great Illuminati.Thanks once again I am Agent
    Shon and your happiness is what we want.email us at or
    whats app me +27718057023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)