• Our Heavenly Father 10-31-05

From eridianne@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 25 08:38:55 2016
    Our Heavenly Father says,
    "One of the Important Reasons for This Gift of The Beloved Holy Eucharist is to help you remember My Close Association with you is of the Greatest Importance, because just words can be forgotten, but in sharing a Small Item that bears What I Am gives you
    more of an understanding of how close We can become, and the reasonability It infers to those I Created and Love."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON OCTOBER 31,2005 AT 11:32 A.M.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

"One of the Important Reasons for This Gift of The Beloved Holy Eucharist is to help you remember My Close Association with you is of the Greatest Importance, because just words can be forgotten, but in sharing a Small Item that bears What I Am gives
    you more of an understanding of how close We can become, and the reasonability It infers to those I Created and Love.

I have not spoken like this before, but I assure you, My Love for human living, human lives, human beings, is a Love beyond what It is understood to be. It is more than a Gift. It is what I would call 'My Close Association' that I attach to each of
    thee, physically, mentally, and in many other ways that are not seen.

I love this Creation that gives so much to Souls that are to be returned to Me. I thank you for all the good things you do, and yes, the love you have for Me."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    © Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)