• ****DO NIGERIANS SMELL MORE THAN OTHER AFRICANS???*****

From benjaminsh779@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 9 13:15:10 2018
    Because they are highly arrogant and literally think tjwre shit dont stink. Therefore they dont exercise proper hygene habits.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From L@21:1/5 to emopin aiyenuro on Thu Mar 30 06:01:17 2023
    On Tuesday, 27 June 2000 at 08:00:00 UTC+1, emopin aiyenuro wrote:
    how come you Europeans have quite a bad odour and why does your Ile-Po needs so many chemicals to make smell a little bit nice?
    Why unna get small and shorty pennis and why your "Frauen" have too tight "pussy"?
    I will try to answer your last question!
    Nigeria posses large blaring nostril in other to blare and blaze your ass very
    hard. And they are quite making your ass red aren't they? Olodo, ewure-idi-ogun.Kimi se re? We gbo? Ki pa yen? E maa dara fun re! Blablallalalalalalalalalllalalalalll
    BTW, is there really anything nigerian? Has your socalled nigerian Boyfriend being fucking you quite lately? Or has he dumped you for another as it is commonly done? Has he been fucking your friend or mother and father and your siblings and you really wanted him just for YOU alone and not to share with another? Has he proved too clever for you and your kind and have made a fortune out of you? Or have you been trying effortlessly to get a pound of flesh of his national cake to no avail? Common buddy, stop being silly, you cannot do without your nigerian and now that he's gone and have dumped you, you thought you could avenge by claiming that, the big Joystick which you are no longer able to enjoy could be a foul stick? And that the sweet lips, with which he used to kiss you to oblivion and to countless orgasm which you are now missing badly because they now kisses another, are so thick?
    If it were as you want us to believe, why have you been spending all the time chasing this guy around and hoping to have him fuck and kissed the hell outa you again? Abeg make you go quench jare. Ori re ko pe, kokoro ori re ti sonu! Ole, barao, bamza. Omo-ale aje noodle, ajebotta, ajekornflakes!
    Lati owo,
    omo Oduduwa
    Make you think about about my Geesi sef, me no wan speak useless gramatical, I
    go nak your head with yeye Oyinbo. Ori e a pe nigbati mo ba bere pelu e. Iwo adodi buruku yi. Onyochi, Onyeara, o koni t'egbe!

gr...@negro.com schrieb:
    I have frequently boarded trains that contain a number of Nigerians in the carriage in both UK and US and continually notice that the air reeks of a strong funky and stale armpit odour that can only come from those Nigerians. The men also seem to have a strong funky crotch odour - is
    this anything to do with Nigerians having large penises?

Also, why do Nigerians more than any other Africans generally possess such thick lips and broad flaring nostrils?

I hope someone on this ng will be able to give some sort of answer.

SL Daley
    HAHaha, smelly fucking Africans. Return to jungle and fuck another monkey you ape shit!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)