• UNLIKE THE JEWS, IRAN HAS HUMAN PRINCIPLES UNDERLYING THEIR ACTS

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 20 10:12:17 2020
    UNLIKE THE JEWS, IRAN HAS HUMAN PRINCIPLES UNDERLYING THEIR ACTS
    By Aviroce

Here is the issue: "The IRGC commander made the revenge statements after South Africa's State Security Agency said it had found no evidence to support the reports on the Iranian plot." (Yahoo News)

Who is accusing Iran? Why now?
    I thought Iran had a warrant to arrest Donald Trump for ordering the assassination of Commander Suleimani. Such assassinations are looked down upon. But Donald Trump is the one who ordered and bragged on the Assassination of Commander Suleimani. If
    Donald Trump is too hard to reach, Iran could consider arrest of P who is Trump's hand and mind. But attempting to assassinate a female ambassador to South Africa is below the dignity of Iran. Iran wants to retaliate against Donald Trump and that
    retaliation is not probable, not impossible because anything is possible scientifically and theoretically.
    For Jews, Jewish, Zionists, Judeo-Nazis, killing anyone in their way is the most honorable thing to do. They would force-feed gasoline into a Palestinian teen and they would ignite him to blow up. I saw his intestines over his body. They would beat
    the head of a teen with blunt objects to break his head. I saw his brains lying by the top of his head over his corpse. Well, they would cut the belly of a pregnant Palestinian, get her fetus, chop the fetus over her breast, then cut her head off and
    parade it in town.
    Jews, Jewish, Zionists, Judeo-Nazis are known for their savagery and brutality and inhumanity. Now they seem to accuse Iran of that? They got nothing against Iran.
    Jews, Jewish, Zionists, Judeo-Nazis believe only Jews are human and non-Jews are beasts. That explains the methods of Jews, Jewish, Zionists, Judeo-Nazis.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)