• William Willa

From William Mahler@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 26 13:45:43 2021
    Rocket Willa And William Will We?
    Friday, Feb 26 @ 1:02 PM

We will!

My new manager is Willa Prescott, so any inquireies that regard myself as a singer songwriter go through her okay? willabprescott@mahlers.net
    from SC USA!

M2 Technologies Inc. Janet & Chris Morris!
    Take a look at the cover of my ghost authored book those two got credit for! It's why the three of us are sought out by Presidents and those two taught me the ropes as they are CIA backed and trained. For a brife word, the cover depicts a passenger jet w/
    a nuke on it about to crash into the DC capital building. - Summer 1984.

Iran, angry at us for the skirmishes.
    -Threat recently to crash jet into DC capital building, shortly before Joe took office.

-Big time reminder of 09/11/01, Flight 93, bomb on board and 19 of 20 Saudi Islamic Terorrists 2001 and 1984!

In my Twitter page, pinned, the book cover too.
    @WilliamMahler67.
    Tuesday, after weeks of talking with Mila Azul, official or not, after weeks of oh, a great reason for Spirngsteens song "Land Of Hopes & Dreams" (Luv yu Bruce). After weeks of Monique Alexander, AVN 2017 crowned adult star of the year & 5 years straight
    nominated,

Well Tuesday in this very Reverbnation account., a new fan and visitor, none other than Rochester NY metal band, WARHEAD RISING shows up!
    Ya, ha, no sooner than i did tell M2 Technologies, I"m standing there with my smart android phone when out of the keyboard pops up tan Two towers! Hello J and C. ya, those who know, they know, call me and hahaha. I'm all in with this, you should not want
    to be radioactive.

Iran has a warhead?
    After putting the story up pinned in Twitter, calling the # I always do to get to Biden, well, who am I to think?

Ma had a heart attack Wednesday.

Vanessa, cardiac patient, my grand nephew is to be born March 2, 2021.
    Both facing uncertainty.
    Loves of my DNA LIVES!!! :-( WTF?

So, Bruce got a voicemail. Good god what is he planning?

The mental health system is always provoking the stuff that Jesus flipped tables for. Wanna say I am not to follow my guy and be like he? I am and I will.
    As for the real threat of an attack during the state of the union?

Today, two things happened in one hour.
    First a new Reverb artist, from NY, well toured the middle east, Asia and South America. Dates shown in my inbox. 2nd: I got a new bank debit card from NBKC.Com today (Best online). Remember 5 jets, 09/11 and 1 was not used? Well there are five 7's and
    one 1 in the 16 digit card. -1 7 and you get 4, four jets. 16 digits? The 40 Minute War 16 years ahead of time of 09/11/01 and? The last three security code? 747 as in a jet! The card? A Lowercase n and white card itself. WH now knows now.
    , Bruce knows all this!

Then, Syria got nailed with rockets.

Yep, i had asked Bruce for something violent!

Nuke scientist got knocked off perhaps?

So, its my dads birthday the 26th today.

Shout out to davidgunter.com whom befriended me in Twitter this morning.

Dad, thick black hair as a 20+ old man holding 4 month old me in a photo i had previously shared with my gal Willa, this morning.

Dave? His book, shows a thick dark haired man, out for adventure, just like my dad did in 1967!

Magical!

Biden, come on, man, Russia and US are playing the roles of killer assho!!, we can end this quick! RUSSIA "SYRICA" AMERICA CAN BE FRIENDS NOT ENEMIES YOU ALL KNOW THAT SO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Or, a real 40 minute war?

State of the union, Joe, you know the facts better than I but heck ya, US militia threats to blow up a building near you the same night?

Syria angry?

Rocket by Def Leppard!

Willa, all your luv.

BTW, Yngwie if you are reading, my buddy Dennis Uzdavinas of Facebook, has a grassy lawn and trees in his New Hampshire profile of Facebook. You might remember you and he are buddies form 35 years ago. You (perhaps) don't remember? I'll never forget!

Need singer and more? Dennis, Willa and me, package, I'll take care of them financially you? me? We will all see the light tonight! Dreaming..

williammahler.net "sunshine bubbly"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)