• RABBIT: DO ANYTHING TO ME BUT DON'T THROW ME IN THESE BUSHES

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to Aviroce on Fri Feb 5 20:48:06 2021
    On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 4:07:46 PM UTC-5, Aviroce wrote:
    RABBIT: DO ANYTHING TO ME BUT DON'T THROW ME IN THESE BUSHES
    By Aviroce
    Look how these Jews are attacking the security mandated by the Insurrection. They write in their paper,
    "Lawmakers Send Letter to Pelosi Calling for End to Capitol Hill Fencing, National Guard Deployment
    Brittany Bernstein "

Their argument corresponds to that of Brair Rabbit: Do anything to me but don't throw me in these prickly bushes.
    Of course the rabbit will run away safely in the bushes.
    These Jews or Greens with Red Halos are condemning the fencing to protect lawmakers just to soften the path to a second Insurrection to destroy our Democracy.
    Aviroce
    RABBIT: DO ANYTHING TO ME BUT DON'T THROW ME IN THESE BUSHES
    By Aviroce
    Look how these Jews are attacking the security mandated by the Insurrection. They write in their paper,
    "Lawmakers Send Letter to Pelosi Calling for End to Capitol Hill Fencing, National Guard Deployment
    Brittany Bernstein "

Their argument corresponds to that of Brair Rabbit: Do anything to me but don't throw me in these prickly bushes.
    Of course the rabbit will run away safely in the bushes.
    These Jews or Greens with Red Halos are condemning the fencing to protect lawmakers just to soften the path to a second Insurrection to destroy our Democracy.
    Aviroce

Abdur-Rahim Dudar's profile photo
    Abdur-Rahim Dudar
    11:36 PM (7 minutes ago)
    These Jews are responsible for the whole mess. Representatives Rashida Tlaib and Alexandra Ocasio-
    Abdur-Rahim Dudar's profile photo
    Abdur-Rahim Dudar<dudaraster@gmail.com>
    11:43 PM (now)
    to Imperialism_Zionism
    Brittany Bernstein "
    Please read my articles on this issue to put everything in perspective. Imagine, United States Representatives in Congress of the United States are living in fear of being harmed. This shows what Zionists resort to when they fail. They are evil.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)