• Mental Health Care In America

From William Mahler@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 12 06:13:32 2021
    MetArt, Mila, I sit here listening at times, to the voice of America. Mila in my soul you are unlike any other. The real possibility I face of not being an employee of the Biden administration and Mila and I, our dream, our plan to live, what you
    learning. I am incompetent to stand trial. My community by spirit itself fully knew. Kevin Shaw a police man accused me of making a bomb threat against a church, on record of me being on video. The witness counters Shaws claim of video. I spent 3 years
    in a hospital prison. A forensic psychologist on record, despite knowledge of no video evidence, insists that I committed the crime because i was not taking meds and mentally ill. Not once did she from my lips know exactly who I am. The Biden Harris team
    were as www.pixy103.com FM radio learned as I told unto you this morning. I will go to my grave living entirely alone unjustly understand. I hate this. The mere vibration of mental health staff in my immediate vicinity is undue harm. Sure, the spirit of
    America speaks, Mila truly in my soul but I feel alone for I will not accept mental illness as my diagnosis. Bill

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)