• COULD THE TRAITOR OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE PARDON HIMSELF GIVEN INVOLVEME

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 11 09:48:47 2021
    COULD THE TRAITOR OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE PARDON HIMSELF GIVEN INVOLVEMENT IN THE COUP DE ETAT?
    By Aviroce

I do not know all the laws that involve "PRESIDENTIAL PARDON." I am a Mathematician and passed my doctoral exam in Topology. Given a set of premises, I can create and show conclusions as I will demonstrate proofs consistent with these premises. This
    in mind, what do I predict and demonstrate about "Self Pardon?"
    1. A person occupying the White House is called a President.
    2. A President has the Power to Pardon persons from crimes committed by them after conviction.
    3. Could a President pardon himself?

Conclusion: President cannot pardon himself,
    Proof.
    Two cases arise.
    A. President was convicted
    B. President was not convicted
    Let us start with (A).
    Suppose President was convicted. Using (2) President pardons himself. Two cases arise :
    i. Was President left in office? Then President can use this Pardon arbitrarily, violating ALL Laws governing society. So President must leave office to maintain proper laws of society intact. Thus, a President cannot pardon himself and stay in
    office.
    ii. President left office. Pardon becomes immunity from prosecution. President can avoid conviction on even murder, assassination, even Nuclear Attack against the American People. No accountability.

Let us take (B). President was not convicted.
    Then Pardon Power could not be used. Otherwise, Pardon Power becomes a blank check for present and future acts of crime against the people.
    THEREFORE, SELF-PARDON IS A BLANK CHECK TO COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST THE PEOPLE WITH ABSOLUTE IMMUNITY.

In the State of Georgia, it had "Sovereign Immunity". Attorney General for Georgia used it to deprive me from $45,000 in rent and damages to my property. To steal the money, Attorney General used Sovereign Immunity to declare that I am not entitled for
    my rental income and said Attorney General contrived reasons that I am not entitled to discover its lies. With a motion to dismiss the case based upon lies and accepted by Superior Judge of Fulton County, my case to collect rent was dismissed. I
    appealed to Georgia Court of Appeals. Court of Appeals at least saw that I had a claim and that under Sovereign Immunity, I did not follow the laborious method to be heard. So I filed the claim with the United States District court asking for rental
    and damage payment and a declaration that "Sovereign Immunity" is unconstitutional. Now the State of Georgia appeals to the voters to keep it or reject it. Georgia voters rejected "Sovereign Immunity."
    Sovereign Immunity is absolute dictatorship. Some asshole can tell the court you did or did not to Superior Court Judge and the State gets its way against you!
    IF A PRESIDENT CAN HAVE SUCH SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY, YOU BETTER PACK YOUR BAGS AND MOVE TO CHINA OR FRANCE OR TURKEY.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)