• IRAN SHOULD HAVE USED AVAILABLE TIME TO AT LEAST BUILD DIRTY ATOMIC BOM

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 9 14:41:21 2021
    IRAN SHOULD HAVE USED AVAILABLE TIME TO AT LEAST BUILD DIRTY ATOMIC BOMBS
    By Aviroce

Iran has had ample time to improve Uranium-bomb quality and build few Dirty Atomic Bombs not to threated with but to let the enemies know there is a price to pay if attacked.

I realize the price of war to any nation can bring it life or death. But look at the situation in Iran. It is surrounded by enemies, sea-land-air. It is being attacked economically. Its only source of foreign money is restricted to choking state.
    Yet Iran is doing its best to survive against all odds. As much as I congratulate Iranians for staying together fighting their enemies, I cannot help it for Not Building by this time at least some Dirty Atomic Bombs to let the enemies of this striving
    nation know they would pay a heavy price if they attack the country.

Iran should know the Jews are its enemies because Iran supports the Palestinian People's right to Statehood.

Iran must build a Nuclear Arsenal for Defense. Iran is destined to build this arsenal. Iran has no choice but to build this arsenal. For a nation, it is not only a matter of existence, it is a matter of defending such existence against all evil.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Net@21:1/5 to Aviroce on Wed Jan 20 02:06:26 2021
    Aviroce wrote:
    IRAN SHOULD HAVE USED AVAILABLE TIME TO AT LEAST BUILD DIRTY ATOMIC BOMBS
    By Aviroce

Iran has had ample time to improve Uranium-bomb quality and build few Dirty Atomic Bombs not to threated with but to let the enemies know there is a price to pay if attacked.

I realize the price of war to any nation can bring it life or death. But look at the situation in Iran. It is surrounded by enemies, sea-land-air. It is being attacked economically. Its only source of foreign money is restricted to choking state.
    Yet Iran is doing its best to survive against all odds. As much as I congratulate Iranians for staying together fighting their enemies, I cannot help it for Not Building by this time at least some Dirty Atomic Bombs to let the enemies of this striving
    nation know they would pay a heavy price if they attack the country.

Iran should know the Jews are its enemies because Iran supports the Palestinian People's right to Statehood.

Iran must build a Nuclear Arsenal for Defense. Iran is destined to build this arsenal. Iran has no choice but to build this arsenal. For a nation, it is not only a matter of existence, it is a matter of defending such existence against all evil.
    Aviroce

Why you want it? Why? Maybe, the planet should have a comet missile
    strike capability?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Aviroce@21:1/5 to williamkeit...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 22 11:00:53 2021
    On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 2:06:31 AM UTC-5, williamkeit...@gmail.com wrote:
    Aviroce wrote:
    IRAN SHOULD HAVE USED AVAILABLE TIME TO AT LEAST BUILD DIRTY ATOMIC BOMBS By Aviroce

I realize the price of war to any nation can bring it life or death. But look at the situation in Iran. It is surrounded by enemies, sea-land-air. It is being attacked economically. Its only source of foreign money is restricted to choking state. Yet
    Iran is doing its best to survive against all odds. As much as I congratulate Iranians for staying together fighting their enemies, I cannot help it for Not Building by this time at least some Dirty Atomic Bombs to let the enemies of this striving nation
    know they would pay a heavy price if they attack the country.

Aviroce
    WILLIAM: The truth I do not want it. But when it comes to Annihilation of People as these Evil Jews have been doing in Palestine and even in the United States of America, Iran has the Full Right to Manufacture any tool to defend itself against Evil.
    Remember Jews wanted to Kill All Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims in the1967 War using then the Atomic Bombs it was created in Collusion with France who gave it the Nuclear Reactor in Dimona.
    Aviroce
    Why you want it? Why? Maybe, the planet should have a comet missile
    strike capability?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05