• ROUGH DRAFT TEXT SPEECH TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD VIA ANONYMOUS

From William Mahler@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 8 04:44:56 2021
    WKMahlerYesterday at 9:29 PM
    ot say, thanks at least what i say here i live with confidence you do believe quite firmly
    otherwise my laptop would a smoking hot melting mess by now
    ots in as you are pervied to be, quite possible behavoir
    but, i dont know of of you yet
    no doubt the feds pull this off effortlessly Janet morris and 091101
    complete batshit brutal evidence of truth
    so, yuor reptuation as known to be a group of hackers is also one of the primary reasons why i am here entirely
    can you understand my position? You are the unhinged lunatics of complete hackery nightmares personfied if i say so and by all meand shit ya you are duely proud of it dont deny it either
    i would be too
    and calling you lunatic hackers is a compliment considerin hwo smalll that is to me and janet and chris and 091101 okay?
    that is the no shit reality of you and us
    thjere is if im nont mistaken, anyone in usa history to do that to america
    give him a book of islamic hijack terrorism when he was pissed off at us
    we are way more maniacal i do say with respect to myself fully than you ever could be
    but, this leaves reasonable effort to say since we did, you could do much worse entirely but havent'
    no i dont know the whole history of anonymous
    god and allah only knows your individual lifes and the reasons why you are anonymous
    fuck ya, i am in my right mind to say to y ou straight in your screen, some of you have no doubt seen family memeber raped and beheaded in your face
    so, you got a good reason to be terrorists
    an american reporter said, what makes a terrorist? he included a pic of a lbloodied man carrying his lifeless toddlers body near a bombed out building from americans
    that is the complete truth from that guy okay? we do we aboslutely do understand totally why you are doing this to us
    some truly deserve it
    what soldier a idd, citizen b gets beaten for seemingly random acst of violence to anyone but i suppose from your perspectve a course of action with a travelled to the future plan
    of which i say cause that is how the 091101 terrorist i was with myself were behaving
    and so do you some of you
    ii do hoe you speak to me here, as to how perhaps you would understand the world of you that we should if you let us, try to repair
    understandably why on earth should i trust a psychiatrist when he or she is ordering me legally to pollute myself needlessly
    so why shold we dare to think you would allow us to
    and some woul
    please, we are in so many countless ways relatable to each other
    id love nothing more myself to walk without fear in america and it sometimes as i understand is impossible
    i'm gonnna always be looking over my mental shoulder at the cop lying about a bomb threat
    oso, that is my i hope you understand, fear of the streets
    so, within i see reason, how could life be in your country if i were there to be any different
    the one place i would be killed
    we started the shit you dont deserve
    why i am in america
    way safely too
    but, in so many ways, truthfully, a tv news station cnn interview exclusive introduced america to man self described as the american leader of isis
    and he didnt get arrested at all.
    ya think he would be?
    isis here? that is what should happen according to police, military and fedsd but okay,
    sure i do think you will believe me
    im at the salvation army parking lot less than a week after that interveiw and he is within arms reach of me personally
    so, you do well know why i think the usa is at the least letting a bold american call him what he is not known as by the real isis
    perhaps
    but, he told his truth on record to the respected cnn
    so he is the american leader of isis
    znd we are face to face in front of each other
    at 2 hoover road, west yarmouth, i'm the tenant, kathy gould is the owner and james anderson, skipping shifts at the local 711 and telling kathy hes unemployed, not paying rent, leaving rotting food on dishes in the closet and food in the microwave is
    also leaving used needles in his room with a container full of new ones
    and not one hint anywhere of insulibn
    insulin
    so, hes using obviously heroin
    and one day, the american leader of isis and jimmy are shooting up in the room next to mine
    might not beieve but that is your right
    it sure as shit is rthe reason my mouth only said few words when spoken to okay?
    so, the yarmouth police they get told be me on the phone
    and a detective nunes of yarmouth police leaves a voice message on my phone and hei is telling me im under investigatoin
    i did not a fucking illegal at all
    and he said that
    so, im concerened
    not the shit i need
    and kathy fully with the 500 i gave her, fully knowing i fixed her computer cleaned entirely her kitchen loved her pets, help get her transmission fixed..got rid of a dead raccoon, she tells me if i take her money and get her smokes, she'll smoke a
    couple and i can have the rest
    so, i did
    and at night,smoked em all too
    to which the next mornign she was pissed saying they werent mine
    wtf
    she went and with a friend called police to not let me in
    whatt the fuck did i do i asked mysefl
    the police told her to let me in
    the next day, i left in the morning to come back around 7 that night
    the police show up with a restraing order from katthy
    everything i ever owned is there
    and i walk out with my phone, blue tooth speaker, charger and some money and that i lost
    ]not a dime to my name
    on the streets
    befriend a elderly woman, put my arm around her shoulder, later the shelter leader said cause i tried to have sex with the woman im permenantly banned
    and they would not listen to anything i had to say
    and not taking meds
    noone will ever get me to consider taking them would have made life any different
    how the fuck could society get this way to consciously collectively treat people as they were me
    sure there are those who know full well what i am to 0911
    so it is is within the behavoir of the community to do this
    but the police were the only ones doing this along with kathy
    heir brand of street justice
    and heres why
    im at the victory chapel, talking to a former convict about a a guy that he knew that also killeed and got away with killing kathy goulds son driving while intoxicated
    none other than shane kelly himself
    th guy that was once my ally turned #1 terrorist for raping leonda
    to that look up on google SHANE WILLIAM KELLY mabye a few pages later you will see the wanted by the poliice, request for info post i left
    the ones that i was ordered to take down and got nailed for stalking
    debatable to an extent
    so, im with stanley miranda, telling him shanes crime against leonda and asked him to tell police anything he could of shane
    stanley walks me to the door and said leave and dont come bak
    so i didnt'
    the next day, im at the housing asssitance corp
    eyes closed, almost alseep wating to see the street team leader
    a cop walks up and handcuffs me
    am i under arrest? yes you are
    then, iim in a cruiser driven to the court by a former school mate of mine, doug palmer
    he is silent the whole ride
    im in front of the court, packed with people side by side
    and a barnstable police social workers looks me in the face and says to the judge "he was helping" effectivly making me known as a drug informant
    im pised called her fucking cunt

WKMahlerYesterday at 10:06 PM
    he is silent the whole ride
    im in front of the court, packed with people side by side
    and a barnstable police social workers looks me in the face and says to the judge "he was helping" effectivly making me known as a drug informant
    im pised called her fucking cutn
    and got sent to bridgewater
    charged with a bomb threat
    and a resource person shares the same last name, of the same lying piece of worthless shit kevin shaw
    and this rescource officer is a former cop
    ]ya, ianonymous, i od want to unload on shaw with my steel crossed knuckle into the bridge of his ever dservered nose
    i do fucking mean it
    always will
    this shit is the root reason why i was in bridgewater form april 2017 to aug 2020
    onneslty the staff of wellpath were for the wholel time decent
    patient
    friendly
    didnnot even drip the word shit asshole or fuck once
    but, the forensic psychologist to this day, despite proven recorded witness testimony stating there is no video, no cameras not even smartphone and that video claim was solely by shaw himself
    ya, he is not a honest cop at all
    and he is my sworn enemy for life
    respect mercy,none coming out of me for him and anyone that justifies his lies and i am rightfullly saying that
    my m2 technogies, my music, all on hold
    a a foresic psychologist goers on record, desptie no video evidence she thinks becauase i wasnt on meds, i did this
    the equivalebn of being villfied\
    so, you understand i am quite pissed and qualified to be patient advocate
    i dont tihink my ethics can justify telling a patient do as the psychiatrist says
    and that is what the job descripton says
    never read that
    but all the advocates known to me do that
    soo, the hitch finds me incompetent to stand trial
    charges dismissed
    prbalbly in some unjustified way their sense of humane mercy
    just slice half my sanity
    hel ya, it is the story i touched on to governer baker yesterday and today
    it s in life as a mental health patient
    sp, im in flagshiip worcester recovery center, huge place, a good as a resot experiecne as your gonna get statewide
    big room biggest bathroom with shower
    east facing window
    and my own laptop uused to do everything ive done entirely in full view of the us governemt itself
    iffve lost 30 ponds due to healthy small portions and truly the food is almst always fresh and restaurant quality good
    but, the doctor sharif is old school hardline and does not listen to reason doesnt consider it at all
    wont even ackowledge the damage drugs do, always standing by the benefits as to why ive got type 2 diabetes, high tryglicerides and cholesteral, low sex drive and sleepy
    it stupid to ask how do they justify this shit?
    understand us government here reading this, i am not taking any drug now and for the past 3 weeks always in the toilet
    njo denying that
    and my dean mind without that poison is the real reason why i was a week ahead like a heat seeker able to identify the hangout of the hijack threat made against my us capital buiding
    no way on earth possible with that shit in me at all
    and to think its going to be a challenge in mental health court is the uphill truth
    cause for sure, just mentioning to sharif today of my song prelude to september 11, 2001, and how it tells two week ahead of time 0911101, she said i'm delusional
    forfucking real
    the undisputed evidence to our knowledge ahead of time about 091101 and she tells me its delusion
    i triy to understand what she is implying but there is no clear reason to accept her belief at all
    o,it going to be a completly video live hearing later this month
    to her words her caling me delusional i shot back "you are entirely delusional yourself"
    and i could give a fuck what she thinks or her feeling about anything at all kreally would leave her on the side of the road hurt if i found her there
    im not compassionate for her or anyone of her profession at all
    kn fact, i would probably laugh if she tripped on her own two feet and bloodied her nose
    and feel joyt
    proud to say that to you completely
    believe me mindfreedom international i trried to impess upon them the influence i like to believe i have in all this
    told em in email and voicemessage
    m2 tracking the hijackers
    being with mila azul
    the song the book
    sarah the repl she said stick to the reason to enact shield
    dont talk politics or share poliitical views
    pokay that is what she says and illl do that
    but i hope she understand the potential for nationwide change
    i am lving proof on a international level
    but a challenge of honorable worthy undertaking with pissed off pride to do
    drl roh hassmah head of www.mindfreedom.org
    the abuse he took by the psychiatric community sometime late 60's..has been banned nationally to varying degrees
    and he is blackbelt of psychology
    his book "a fight to be" was my sole candle of hope at bridgewater the whole time and my dad has that same book i stole from bridgewater myself
    my dad, sued to say, take your meds without any room for debate
    but, now has largely change
    he believes, being given type 2 diabetes is reason to not take them
    differrent than a decade ago
    but he'll say for some reason"You need them"
    his twisted sense of humor i dont find understandable or funny
    my friend richard he says "everybody sees when your off your meds"but he dont know by and large anyone i know
    at all
    so who is everybody
    only him
    they dont even talk or consider entertaining vocally any self start interest in the problmes caused by drugs
    none
    blind faith personified
    that term, blind faith, i got that from bruce springsteen, "blind faith in your leaders will get you killed" spoken truth indeed
    and, i could go on for an easy hour in loving detail as to the power of his music but he is the only musician worldwide qualified at my written and spoken passonate plea and request to undertake my life janets chriss all of the worst of us and make it
    public
    god i hope his people are here
    io told them to get someone here 24/7/365
    ive said to his publicity people and to him idirectly via voicemail, he'd be crazy not to do it but understandibly so
    it is opening up scars
    and that puts him publically a some sort of rep for the three madhatters of 091101
    bu he did make the chilling song nebraska
    clear proof if ever his mastery of music
    the final minutes sitting on the electric chair story of charles starkweather non fiction song
    he shooldve been nomnated for a folk grammy for that
    ad is the one record that is the defining change in his story telling
    lyrically better than all of born in the usa
    mhy debatable opinion
    FPR THE ONES WHO HAVE A NOTION A NOTION DEEP INSIDE THAT IT AINT NO SIN TO BE GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE"
    GADLANDS
    BADLANDS
    your battle cry anonymous
    8umbly i suggest
    wbo the fuck else says it better than that
    jno one
    i doubt you will easily find an example
    surely a huge mistatement
    i mean if you can graps this,, an english adaption of isis music?
    jeeezus, that stuff is way powerfully sang
    dojt dare find excuse to imly different
    i do have that sense of respect for them
    but, notmy cup of tea
    seroiuslly why is russia justifying assad and his role in syria'
    fo rfucks sake asad usa and russi are assholes to those people
    i mean that
    nothing les than vicous ruthless buliles
    and other than say that here, try to chat with syrians online, read the news, maybe donate money
    i am utterly powreless on this
    'well, music?
    no exaggeration
    merry christmas t you 12 hours prior to christmas 2004 day tsunami, 350.000 dead in the bigest quake since the dinoaurs
    that song, is entirely discriptive in music nad words and emotion the only song to tell it beforehand entirely
    the deeper than prelude song itself
    but, i dont like thinking the asians hear that as a military attack battle cry bush asked me christmas day late afternoon "were there nuclear weapons involved" to that quickly i said "no sir there were not"
    that took place while neck deep involved with news about the quake
    but he was mostly asking me about flght 93
    the terrorists said "we have a bomb" that fucks me up anonymous
    that staement scared me out of my living mind
    the book, a nuke bomb blew up inside a passenger jet washington dc
    the 40 minute war
    and flght 93 has a bomb headed to dc
    i am hamiming this up
    its that blatelntly obvious bin laden had the boook and i'm realy telling you the truth she told me she gave it to him personally
    that is ther sheer nutter out of my ever talking about it life of recent sense of twisted tell it like it is reason to exist
    do i have to tell you that is the greatest story of fiction on the planet to this day ever
    but that is my opinion
    however it caem to be, it was fiction
    aand either chris or janet is mentally ill
    but janet in my mind with total convction prven time and time agiain is a woman personfied and is seriously a federal agent
    for fuck sake she has direct one on one input to those who do indeed possess usa weather weapons
    i told her one day of my bosses kids hair missing in the form of a arrowhead adn the next day in a clear blue sky front and center was a cloud arrowhead itself
    i wish i had a camera

but i am your evidence to believe we od
    the stuff i live to tell you okay?
    this is the same feds who let her get to bin laden
    wtf id get fired for leess anywhere
    aad for historical fact
    she was with bin laden at least a year prior to the arrrow head cloud
    and that same summer,of the cloud, impromptu interruped wxtk95.1 fm radio talk and introduced janet herself
    okay? the vice president felt it important to do tgat
    okay that does telll you as to who she is
    sure that also says, i dont really know anyone else
    cause there are quite many like her but she is the only fed to get bin ladens nind on jets
    can i ask you is there anway to explain that beter than me?
    im teling fact
    bruce is the guy to make understood in song
    okay?
    the real frontrunner f or batshit lunacy story telling front runner choice
    any questions?
    saht ya there no doubt is'
    that is bruces bog
    if he wants it
    do anonynmous nicely convince him by all means necccessary okay?
    i f you thought u2's song no line on the horizon steel wall of musis serious that is tame to what bruce i hope give yus
    o i am getting warm in and around the eyes
    and time has sped by
    i tell it to ya'
    while here going on descriptive of janet and bruces music
    he must be here cause a bit behind and outside my right ear bruce said "give me a sense of it' and im the only physical person in the room
    so, its i kwwo im gonna bring this up to myself
    is he doing this album
    cause he gives voice of interest
    but his body aint here at all in this room im typing from
    it is not mental illness its human spirit
    the greatest tragic medical injustice of our time
    ad i dont know bout you
    but bush, biden, harris, baker, obama, morris, morris, jenner, who else im listening to their comments thoughts
    its my real reality it happens
    it is how we communicate
    but largely i guees it leaves due to the inhumane behaviour of psychatry why people are spoken voice box quiet
    dont speak of this
    and fear is rampant
    if there is a country by my definition of true compassion based humanity, i dont know it
    but got to thking maybe portugal
    there is a dual citizen of both the us and portugal
    eh said, no forced drugging or commitment longer than 72 hours in portugal is how they do it
    makes me wonderwhy he left
    but online states they in portugal behave similar to us
    no escape?
    queen "FIGHT FROM THE INSIDE"by queen
    goodnght anonymous

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)