• The collapse of the USSR, the Big Bang theory, two space companies and

From Tom Blobaum@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 21 14:35:43 2023
    On the day after Christmas in 1991 two American diplomats walked into the Kremlin together and introduced themselves. Their names were Adam Baum and Roger Blobaum. The soviets immediately surrendered and the rest is, as they say, history.

In the year 2000 Jeff named his space company in admiration of Roger and then in 2017 he bought Whole Foods for $13.7 billion to help his cause. Jeff wanted us to think about what we could say if we put Blue Origin alongside Blobaum. One thing someone
    could say is the Baum is the Origin. If the Baum is the Origin then we must be talking about the Big Bang which occurred 13.7 billion years ago.

The catholic priest from Belgium who came up with the Big Bang theory also admired the royal family. Belgium is known as the Babylon of Europe because it is the only nation where the people will speak your foreign language with you instead of rejecting
    it and you for speaking it. Its easy to say he must have considered the wisdom of the many languages spoken there and the divinity of the royal name. He believed if the Blobaums say they come from an explosion, then probably everything else does, too.

My ex-girlfriend once told me she thinks if she gives Jeff Bezos the BJ she gets to see Jesus. She said if she starts with Bezos and swaps the B with a J she gets Jezos which sounds like Jesus. So I told her if you give Blobaum the BJ you also get to see
    the King. If you swap a B with a J you get Jlobaum which sounds like Jeroboam. And now you know why Blue Origin's space rockets are shaped like penises.

Blue Origin is not the only space company inspired by my family. There is also the Spanish Bloostar. In ghis case the Baum has been replaced with Star. This is because the gravitoelectromagnetic fields of stars are shaped like baums. We know our own star
    is shaped this way because all the planets are on the same plane. Bloostar actually used the definition of my name to engineer their spacecraft. First, the craft is shaped like a baum with its enormous space balloon. Then, after it travels upwards it
    seemingly flowers or blooms. Bloostar's maiden voyage was on my sister's birthday while Blue Origin's was on my birthday.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)