• fun romance relationship and more

From datingpersonalssites@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 22 21:45:41 2019
    I'm Jacob I'm outgoing, open minded, intelligent, humble. I like the arts poetry, movies, plays,music I'm 6-1 ,Caucasian seeking a partner with a good and kind heart,brains, and personality.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From hernandeztimothy472@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 12 21:51:27 2019
    I am here to meet a nice, educated and optimistic lady for a long term relationship. I have lived in the USA for over 40 years with two decades here in San Diego. I still haven't lost my English accent although some expressions do come out with a
    peculiar midwestern lilt - probably from all those years in Chicago....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ariannabrigida909@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 9 05:35:48 2019
    I enjoy travel, museums, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, intelligence, and great companionship. A man who ONLY has eyes for me
    & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens. I am African American, classy, mature, and financially independent..........

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05