• =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFRoYWkgRGVtb2NyYWN5IFRocmVhdGVuZWQgYnkgT3JnYW5pemVkIFN1Y

From chivolinha2@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 9 12:53:42 2018
    Lao Hmong should stay away from helping the sneaky Siam/Thai, they stole Laos land by 64%, our people, our energies while we were busy kicking the foreign intruders out of Laos in 19th century.

We should look pass the 3rd problem (you seemed to go after PatheLao and Vietnam, when they kicked the f-intruders out for us). Our Original problems are: 1) We were systematically defrauded by the French, British-USA, and Siam on the side during 1868 -
    1960, - 1975. Then 2)Japan and British-USA came in. Now they are out. Remember the B-USA defrauded America as well, including all Laonorks who failed to find the truth on their own. The real Americans are called "American Republic" now fighting to get
    the crooked B-USA out.

JP.

On Monday, April 19, 2010 at 8:46:43 PM UTC-7, ນໍ້າໃຈລາວ​ XiangMieng wrote:
    Ah hamm! dear friends do not bet on people life. It is different from
    TV screens and news reports. The red shirts are a tiny minority in the
    BKK, the army have them checkmated with their every move being firmly handled. The red shirts are counting on populous general uprising in
    BKK but it is not and will not happen. The majority is trying to make
    a living and many are suffering from the red shirts blockades of the
    city. Maybe a declaration of succession would have a better end
    results, in affect it has happened with in Esarn, the red shirts have detained army troops. A large number of the demonstrators are old
    people, women and young people and were not involved in street fights.
    It is an illusion to think the red shirts will run the country any
    better, corruption and financial advantages come with the territories
    in Thai politics.
    If you have a chance to ask the normal people what they are
    demonstrating for? most would say 'I don't like Abhisit', those who
    can give you the reasons would be with the government views. There are financial law suits looming due their 'illegal' blockades and damages
    caused. At the moment both sides are gauging people sentiments and
    support, it is a stalemate, the demonstrators are locked out of Silom,
    only a political solution can solve the current situation. The red
    shirts do not have Bkk people support and their next move into Silom
    will bring tough actions from the army, gambling on their supporters
    well being for their own political gain.

On Apr 20, 2:28 am, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    You should get your Ban Fai ready.  I think it is going to happen this week!!  Me, I have couple of Cognac ready.  I will toast it with
    friends when it happen.

On Apr 19, 5:49 pm, "l...@laoclub.zzn.com" <l...@laoclub.zzn.com>
    wrote:

Now, I see why Siamese keep Esan region so poor after all. I hope the people there wake up, and jump in the bandwagon of these red shirts.
    Look like the king's life is numbering, usually he would come out and advise the leader what to do. I'm looking forward to the Bang Fai
    Payah Nark show in the heart of Bangkok, or chao phrayah river!!

On Apr 19, 1:52 pm, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Folks,

Grab your binoculars and couple case of Beers.  There is an avoidable firework shows in Bangkok very near futures. Look like now Thai people are taking off their masks - EESANS are against SIAMESE (multicolor
    and Yellow +  Abhisit gangs).  Hope Eesan folks have their guts to paint Thailand in RED this coming week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/04/19/damon.thailand.redshi...

Korat, Thailand (CNN) -- Water buffalo laze in the fields as 51-year- old Prayuan Vejchakarn sits hunched over, her hands shaping slabs of stone.

It's mesmerizing to watch her hands expertly chip away, not missing a beat. She works from sunrise to sunset, ignoring the pain in her back, focusing all her energy on making sure each blow is accurate.

The majority of those out here cut stone when it is not farming season -- part of a never ending battle to survive.

This is Red Shirt heartland, some seven hours away from the bustle and high rises of Bangkok, home to the majority of the nations rural poor. Homes are simple structures, roads in villages tend not to be paved, and children dart around naked, blissfully unaware of the political turmoil that threatens their nation.

Despite the impact on her income, Prayuan says that she had to make
    the trip to Bangkok, to partake in the Red Shirt d

It is money that she and the other families here can ill afford to loose. They tell us that they have seen their income from stone
    cutting dwindle down to a fifth of what it use to be. They point to
    the fields and the livestock pens and speak about the days when they used to be filled with cattle.

Just about everyone we met had joined the Red Shirt demonstrations in Bangkok, some riding for hours on a flatbed pulled by a tractor just
    to get there.

They long for the days of Thaksin Shinawat, Thailand's former prime minister, who was ousted in a bloodless coup in 2006.

Out here Thaksin is seen as a hero, the man who gave them a voice, fought for their rights, and eased their economic burdens.

We ask a group of villagers gathered under the shade of coconut trees exactly what it is they want to see change, and they churn out a
    chorus of requests.

Better education, health care, economy, opportunity, respect are among the few. People say they feel that current Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's government has drained them of the meager resources they have.

They view Abhisit's government as illegitimate, and are calling for
    him to step down and for new elections.

San Saengduan, who just returned from Bangkok to spend the Thai new year with her family says that Thaksin's government helped clear her debt by suspending her loans. Now she says she owes more than before, and is making 50 percent less from her farm.

Right or wrongly, she and all the others blame the government for
    their financial demise.

She says that after her family heard about the clashes between police and demonstrators that claimed the lives of nearly two-dozen people, her mother called, begging her to come home. She says she refused.

"I have to help my people win," she states simply.

San and her husband have been taking turns, one of them works the
    farm, the other joins the demonstrations.

She says she is worried about the financial loss, but that it's a risk she is willing to take to fight for long-term change.

On Apr 19, 11:26 am, dekfangkhong <dekfangkh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Apr 15, 8:49 pm, Nty <nottooyou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    defkangkhong, I don' t like what the current Administration did to Phi
    nong Hmong at HNK camp too.  I think any Thai government would do the
    same at its appropriate times for its own interest.  They don't care
    about us, period!
    I think the Thaksin Administration was even worse.  Many of Hmong and
    Laonorks were murdered in Thailand b/c Thaksin cooperated more with the Lpdr government to get rid of anyone deemed anti-Lao PDR just for
    his own business interest.

Feel free to cheer any side you like.  But don't expect the red shirts, in case they return to power again, to treat the Hmongs or any
    of us better than the currrent Administration.  Bear in mind that Thailand interest comes first!
    And the red shirts fight for one man, Thaksin, who is All behind this
    turmoil!
    I don't use the HNK case and race issues as a measurement to take side
    for/against either party.

Nty

On Apr 16, 7:26 am, dekfangkhong <dekfangkh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Apr 14, 7:59 pm, Nty <nottooyou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    See how the Chinese media comment about the red shirts protest: Ê×èͨչªÕéªÑ´'àÊ×éÍá´§'¤×Í¡º® äÁèä´éàÃÕ¡ËÒ»ÃЪҸԻäµÂ

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/33372/http://ww.manager...

Nty

Nty,

How many millions dollars did Ahisit and Pongchida the Thai thugs sold
    the Lao-Hmong refugees to the LPDR? Sathou.. Sathou.. Let's our Lord
    Budhha punishes them before the new year. Let's pray that they celebrate their new year in the dark.  Saiyo to the red-shirt.

The Chinese media just try to wash their hands. Infact, China are the
    key persons who behind this red shirt faction.  Taksin is pro-China.
    Is that true?- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

NTY,

We often talked and believed about " Bab. Vin, and Kam".  Some might not believe it, but let me just bla bla bla about the case of Thailand's broken promises.

As we all still alive and recall very clearly. Thailand faced three wars in the past:

1. The war against communism
    2. The war against LPDR
    3. The war of 3 Mou Ban (Thailand vs LPDR #2).

Thailand lost all these three wars. Thousand lives and million dollars  had been lost during those wars. But who helped Thailand to win those war? The Hmongs.

The Thai King and Royal Thai Army had asked the Hmongs to help them. The Thai King agreed to issue security passports to the Hmong leaders and will allow the Hmongs to stay in Thailand like the other Thai brothers and sisters. My uncle and my brother were the ones who brought the very first Thai Communist leader to meet with Gen. Snan Region III commander in Nan Province.  After That, the Hmongs also helped the Royal Thai Army to win the 2 wars against LPDR.

The promises the Thai King and Royal Thai Army promised to the Hmongs were not only with white papers but also with the Lord of Budhha. People's promises are sometimes " Fake". But promises to the Lord of Budhha is something sacred.  According to the Thai King and Royal Thai
    Army's promises to the Hmongs and the Lord Budhha it stated:

1. The Hmong will help Thailand faithfully as Thai soldeirs to protect
    Thailand's security and soverignity.
    2. Thailand will respect the Hmongs as brothers and sisters and will allow the Hmongs to stay in Thailand as a Thai citizens.
    3. Thailand will use Wat Tham Krabok as a santuary to shelter the Hmongs in case they got killed, injured or in need of medical treatment.
    4. Thailand will establish a 12 ministry committee to solve the Hmong problems in Thailand.
    5. If Thailand break her promises, Thailand will face chaos of unrest,
    civil war and   only bloods and lives can pay for her broken promises.

These promises had been burned to the Lord of Budhha in a Buddhist Temple in Nan Province along with Hmong participants and many high ranking leaders from the Royal Thai Army with an Oath of " Sad Ja" from the Thai King.

In the past couple years, many Hmong leaders had been arrested. And in
    December last year, all Hmong refugees had been sent back to Laos against their wills. So, if "Sad Ja" still " Sak Sid" and "Lord Budhha
    still exists" then, surely, Thailand will have a big price to pay. Kam
    will sanong Kam for sure.

I still keep all of the documents, pictures and Oath I mentioned above
    on my files. In case Thailand needs to Samra their Bab, Vin and Kam, come my way.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From chivolinha2@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Nty on Fri Mar 9 13:12:31 2018
    On Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:35:41 AM UTC-7, Nty wrote:
    cwjmem, I don' t think Abhisit would step down or dissolve the
    parliament. No good reasons for him to do so! Like I said before, dissolving the parliament would solve no problem, bring more problems instead.

Have you watched various video clips taken by foreign journalists,
    free lance photographers, and the many folks who happened to be around
    the clashed areas. The gunmen who were mingling among the red shirts
    were the cuprits who murdered their own men in order to put blame on
    Abhisit government and soldiers. You could figure out why
    they' d do such that.
    If the soldiers really like to kill, the red shirts wouldn't stand a
    chance!
    Look at the various video clips previously posted without taking side
    or unbiased would tell
    you who the culprit are!

This time the Thai military is ready after the last bungled events. I
    don't support any bloodshed but when the time comes, the Thai military
    would do their job protecting their own live and their legitimate
    government. The things you mentioned would hardly happen. The red
    shirts do not have the support of majority of Thai people. At the end
    I don't think there would be any war of liberation, revolution or
    anything like that. The time of communism vs capitalism is the thing
    of the past!

Not all Esan people joins the red shirts, in contrary, more and more
    got fed up with them!
    This is not a fight Esan vs Thai, it is for something else...Have you
    noticed any red shirts core leaders are from Esan?

Nty

On Apr 20, 11:30 pm, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    The only option Thai has left to prevent further blood shed is Abhisit
    must resign this week.  Even Thai soldiers kill hundreds or even
    thousands of RED SHIRTED protesters it would not stop these poor folks
    to protest.  I bet that if Thai soldiers use live Ammo to kill those protesters, Bangkok will be burned down to the ground.  Notice all
    folks in Isaan provinces + some other poor SIAMESE join the red shirt folks, and the Muslim provinces are still fight the war with Thai government.

Isaan consists of 34% of Thai population, they are not going to back
    down until their agenda is met.  Heavy arms were also given to the
    Isaan already before their rally.  Civil war is just about to break
    out at any moment unless Abhisit and his gang step down.

Notice that No European, Asean, nor Americans act of negotiators for
    these Thai folks because they know that power grab is not favored by
    them.  Other nations just sit and watch.

On Apr 20, 9:08 am, pizone <PIZ...@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

all,

I think, it's a real “class war”, the fights is well beyond Bangkok's streets. The Eesan people, who are the majority of Thai people in Thailand are social-economically minority and suppressed and looked
    down by the former Siamese for too long. It’s about time for them to fight and claim their right and freedom to be equal to anybody else in Thailand.

If you look closely, you’ll see it’s not the fight between Taksin and Abhisit or the Red against the Yellow. many Eesan provinces are controlled by the red shirt now. they stop the moving of the army and police now. This week might be the big fight in bangkok. The army is
    well prepared and ready to kill. The Red shirt will use anything to
    fight back including the deathly acid.

we just wait and see how the thai's bitter history will evolve and how the thai gonna pay back their "Kam" they committed....

pizone

On Apr 19, 10:41 pm, Nty <nottooyou...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I agree with you XiangMieng.  The protest has nothing to do with us, Laotians or territory dispute or democracy.  It is about Thaksin and money and power.

The red shirts won't get anything out of this turmoil.  Instead, they 'll get more hatred from more people for what they did on April 10. Some red shirt people just come to die in vain for few hundred bahts without knowing the real purposes and goals of the real mastermind.

Nty

On Apr 20, 10:46 am, ນໍ້າໃຈລາວ​ XiangMieng <xiangmi...@googlemail.com>
    wrote:

Ah hamm! dear friends do not bet on people life. It is different from TV screens and news reports. The red shirts are a tiny minority in the
    BKK, the army have them checkmated with their every move being firmly handled. The red shirts are counting on populous general uprising in BKK but it is not and will not happen. The majority is trying to make a living and many are suffering from the red shirts blockades of the city. Maybe a declaration of succession would have a better end results, in affect it has happened with in Esarn, the red shirts have detained army troops. A large number of the demonstrators are old people, women and young people and were not involved in street fights.
    It is an illusion to think the red shirts will run the country any better, corruption and financial advantages come with the territories in Thai politics.
    If you have a chance to ask the normal people what they are demonstrating for? most would say 'I don't like Abhisit', those who can give you the reasons would be with the government views. There are
    financial law suits looming due their 'illegal' blockades and damages caused. At the moment both sides are gauging people sentiments and support, it is a stalemate, the demonstrators are locked out of Silom,
    only a political solution can solve the current situation. The red shirts do not have Bkk people support and their next move into Silom will bring tough actions from the army, gambling on their supporters well being for their own political gain.

On Apr 20, 2:28 am, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You should get your Ban Fai ready.  I think it is going to happen this
    week!!  Me, I have couple of Cognac ready.  I will toast it with friends when it happen.

On Apr 19, 5:49 pm, "l...@laoclub.zzn.com" <l...@laoclub.zzn.com> wrote:

Now, I see why Siamese keep Esan region so poor after all. I hope the
    people there wake up, and jump in the bandwagon of these red shirts.
    Look like the king's life is numbering, usually he would come out and
    advise the leader what to do. I'm looking forward to the Bang Fai Payah Nark show in the heart of Bangkok, or chao phrayah river!!

On Apr 19, 1:52 pm, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Folks,

Grab your binoculars and couple case of Beers.  There is an avoidable
    firework shows in Bangkok very near futures. Look like now Thai people
    are taking off their masks - EESANS are against SIAMESE (multicolor
    and Yellow +  Abhisit gangs).  Hope Eesan folks have their guts to
    paint Thailand in RED this coming week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------­-­----

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/04/19/damon.thailand.redshi...

Korat, Thailand (CNN) -- Water buffalo laze in the fields as 51-year-
    old Prayuan Vejchakarn sits hunched over, her hands shaping slabs of
    stone.

It's mesmerizing to watch her hands expertly chip away, not missing a
    beat. She works from sunrise to sunset, ignoring the pain in her back,
    focusing all her energy on making sure each blow is accurate.

The majority of those out here cut stone when it is not farming season
    -- part of a never ending battle to survive.

This is Red Shirt heartland, some seven hours away from the bustle and
    high rises of Bangkok, home to the majority of the nations rural poor.
    Homes are simple structures, roads in villages tend not to be paved,
    and children dart around naked, blissfully unaware of the political
    turmoil that threatens their nation.

Despite the impact on her income, Prayuan says that she had to make
    the trip to Bangkok, to partake in the Red Shirt d

It is money that she and the other families here can ill afford to
    loose. They tell us that they have seen their income from stone cutting dwindle down to a fifth of what it use to be. They point to
    the fields and the livestock pens and speak about the days when they
    used to be filled with cattle.

Just about everyone we met had joined the Red Shirt demonstrations in
    Bangkok, some riding for hours on a flatbed pulled by a tractor just
    to get there.

They long for the days of Thaksin Shinawat, Thailand's former prime
    minister, who was ousted in a bloodless coup in 2006.

Out here Thaksin is seen as a hero, the man who gave them a voice,
    fought for their rights, and eased their economic burdens.

We ask a group of villagers gathered under the shade of coconut trees
    exactly what it is they want to see change, and they churn out a
    chorus of requests.

Better education, health care, economy, opportunity, respect are among
    the few. People say they feel that current Prime Minister Abhisit
    Vejjajiva's government has drained them of the meager resources they
    have.

They view Abhisit's government as illegitimate, and are calling for
    him to step down and for new elections.

San Saengduan, who just returned from Bangkok to spend the Thai new
    year with her family says that Thaksin's government helped clear her
    debt by suspending her loans. Now she says she owes more than before,
    and is making 50 percent less from her farm.

Right or wrongly, she and all the others blame the government for
    their financial demise.

She says that after her family heard about the clashes between police
    and demonstrators that claimed the lives of nearly two-dozen people,
    her mother called, begging her to come home. She says she refused.

"I have to help my people win," she states simply.

San and her husband have been taking turns, one of them works the
    farm, the other joins the demonstrations.

She says she is worried about the financial loss, but that it's a risk
    she is willing to take to fight for long-term change.

On Apr 19, 11:26 am, dekfangkhong <dekfangkh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Apr 15, 8:49 pm, Nty <nottooyou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    defkangkhong, I don' t like what the current Administration did to Phi
    nong Hmong at HNK camp too.  I think any Thai government would do the
    same at its appropriate times for its own interest.  They don't care
    about us, period!
    I think the Thaksin Administration was even worse.  Many of Hmong and
    Laonorks were murdered in Thailand b/c Thaksin cooperated more with
    the Lpdr government to get rid of anyone deemed anti-Lao PDR just for
    his own business interest.

Feel free to cheer any

read more »

Siam/Thai Problems are their catch-up Bad Karma. Why? They broke their "sworn promise with Laos King SetthaThirath in 1560's", by busing/stealing our Lands, people, energies, etc. Now they try to coerce Isan to help them? No way, this won't work.
    Thailand Great THEFT sin will last 3-4 hundred years. You don't even know the British was the one coerced your king to kill each other in 19th century, linked to current tensions and conflicts.

I see these on Thai's Charts of Destiny, no guessing here.

I call All Lao Isans, Lao Lane na, Chiangmai to
    return home, meaning to stay there but claim your nationality back from the crooked system. Laos border in the 17-18 centuries was next to Burma. Thai-land was very little below Lampang down south to Malaysia. Our border used to be next to Ayuthia,
    near Lopburi now to Chantaboun (old Laos name), got changed to Chanthaburi by Siam.

The old French Indochina maps and British Maps don't lie, only sneaky Siam latest maps lie. Siam renamed many cities, 100 - 150 cities to sound like Thai/Siam, to confuse new gen.Isan. Siam fraudulently claimed that "Sipsong pan na" Tai dam, Tai Deng,
    etc of Chau Tai as their ancestors. when these people were in our old 1870 French Indochina maps.

JP.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)