• Why do Thais HATE Indians??

From tjsapphire497@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 18 09:20:31 2016
    I am so sorry that the Thai people have such a bad perception about Indians.It is probably due to the experiences you have with some of them.But you should understand that all Indians do not smell, do not lie, are not perverts or loan sharks or misers.
    India has a variety of cultures and religions and also different colours, some are extremely fair and some are extremely dark, that doesn't make them good or bad.It is the person who has a good heart or not. I believe each and every person, not only
    Indians should get a fair chance to prove themselves to show their characters regardless of nationality. We all are humans made by God and we should have love for each other as we all are connected one way or the other. No one is superior or inferior, we
    are made for love not hate. And hating, which is such a strong emotion ,all Indians before knowing them as an individual and judging them is wrong. And we all are here because God made this world with different people.God didn't make any individual dark
    or fair with a purpose. God loves all of us and all this hate I see on this forum is very sad. I know any person born in our country represent us in the world but you should remember that as you think that you are not a Carbon copy of another Thai person,
    the same way we are also not like another Indian. I see some people agreeing as some people have had very different good experience with an Indian. We are different people and probably are not perfect but we are good people and don't like to hurt others
    purposely. It would be great to be treated differently as we treat you with respect and love.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From arun65660@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ohia on Sat Oct 8 05:21:49 2016
    On Thursday, April 8, 2004 at 11:09:52 AM UTC+5:30, Ohia wrote:
    "Arun" <arunbristol@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message news:a8c8c6c6.0404072124.774ad3a8@posting.google.com...
    I have noticed that a large number of Thai people hate (or just
    dislike) Indians. I have heard this from my Sri Lankan friend who
    studied in Thailand. He said Thais consider Indians to be darker than
    they are (which may be true) therefore dirty.

Perhaps it's that Lamb Stew fragrance. If Indians don't want to be considered dirty, they should bathe when they are out of their community.

If everyone around you stinks, including yourself, who cares. But when
    there are 31 passengers on a bus, let's say, and you are the only indian....well, 30 passengers are going to be annoyed by your odor.

What a sweet bluffs are pointed out here against Indian - 1 passenger's smell spoils all the passengers in the bus ...loi

COLOUR OF SKIN: The races differ in skin color because of different levels of melanin production. All races have approximately the same number of melanocytes, or melanin-making cells, but they differ in how actively the cells make melanin.

My dear Thais, even if you hate Indians you cant go away from them, because if you research 10 generations behind you, you would realise you are none other than them. I have seen so many names in Bankgok having Indian origin. Whenever you ridicule
    indians, you just do it yourself. All the armpits dont smell good. Western people use more perfumes while indians use rarely. Let the western men come without pefumes and smell them before they take bath , I assure you a promised vomit to you - because
    they eat more beef but live in cold or mild temperature. So sweating is less likely than regular. India is a tropical country like thailand but has dynamic temperatures at various seasons. This temperature forms part of the colour. Where is this colour
    on your skin? The balck or dirty colour that you are talking about is a matter of 1 mm layer on the skin which is due to heavy melamine. Just remove the outer layer of skin of both a Westerner and an Indian and put both of them together and call a third
    person to identify who is westerner and who is Indian. Most Thais consider India as poor nation, but that wrong, India is a fast developing country and has poor people too. 35% of NASA employees are Indians. Indians have very good leadership qualities
    and skills. Once even Bill gates said , " If Indians are not allowed in Microsoft in U.S., I wont mind even to take Microsoft to India". Top guys in Microsoft are Indians.
    Some think, those indians visit Thainland are from lower middle class, how false this is!!. A lower middle class cant afford to buy foreign package. If some misbehaves you cant consider all to be the same.

My dear Brothrs and Sisters of Thailand, I have visited Thailand so many times , but i never went to a gogo bars or bars in Pattaya or BKK or anywhere in Thailand. I was never behind a thai girls. When i had a massage, I had it from a male only which
    doesnt mean i cant drive, but had no mind for that. All the Indians are not the same - pls change your mind. Some say Indian are stingy or Miser - You pls search cheap hotels in BKK or Pattaya for less than 500 bhats, read the review of the customers. I
    can assure you that more reviews are from the so called white Westerners and non-Indians which means most Indian guys visiting thailand prefer medium to best hotels.

I can tell you a fact. When I was with a package tour to BKK temples, there were about 14 persons with me. I was only Indian and rest were from Europe, Australia and other nations. The tour guide ( Thai person )was very sticky and loyal to them looking
    at their colours. At one moment he said in tears that he was from a poor family just to gain the attention group. When i asked him few doubts abut templs, he explained with less interst but very sweet to other people thinking they will give him big money.
    Tour ended in the evening , some fought with him to arrange vehicle to hotels, some silently left. I saw no one gave him a small tip. All are from rich countries haha !!. Finally he arranged car to me as the last choice and I left with smile giving
    him something. You know guys - he was tears with bowed hands. I , without any speech, showed him how he treated me, and how I treated him in return.
    Well cultured Indians will not annoy others.

I apologise for some bad people from India who gain bad impression from thai people.

India has poor people too as most countries have. We can see a decent beg in London too rarely. Indians - the so called Blacks - reached MARS in a maiden attempt while it was a big big fight Europe and rest of the Nations.
    Indian Tourists give business to thai people about 1500 crore bhats every year. They are your guest, you too have their gene, when you tease indians you tease yourself my dear Thai People. We love you , that why we visit your nation. Or tell Thai
    Government not to issue Visa to Indian tourist if you dislike them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 402711@cpcsc.k12.in.us@21:1/5 to Dizzyvise on Mon Dec 19 17:18:46 2016
    On Thursday, April 8, 2004 at 11:15:48 AM UTC-4, Dizzyvise wrote:
    Thais hate liars. Indians always lie.

This is not true.This is a big lie.I would say you are a liar.Everyone lies at some point of their life.It's just not Indians who lie.I bet you have lied more than anybody else have from your life...:( and never call Indians are liar,what if i call
    people from your country liars.What woukd you say and how would you feel.I will be waiting for your reply.
    Thanks!
    Gauravjeet Singh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 402711@cpcsc.k12.in.us@21:1/5 to Arun on Mon Dec 19 17:07:06 2016
    On Thursday, April 8, 2004 at 1:24:08 AM UTC-4, Arun wrote:
    they are (which may be true) therefore dirty. First I dont know where
    they get this theory that being dark is dirty. The Buddha for whom
    they have numerous temples is Indian, so is he dirty? I don't know if
    its all the Thais or just a few but I consider this a shame on the
    people of Thailand. India has contributed more to Thai culture and
    history than any other nations and yet they consider them as DIRTY!!
    Thats nothing but pure racism and ignorance of ones history. I really
    dont know the reason for this would someone please care to comment.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 402711@cpcsc.k12.in.us@21:1/5 to Arun on Mon Dec 19 17:20:46 2016

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From goodsoldierschweik@geemail.org@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 20 08:22:33 2016
    On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 17:07:06 -0800 (PST), 402711@cpcsc.k12.in.us
    wrote:

A two year old post?
    --
    Cheers,

Schweik

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stevejonessoft84@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 14 09:04:17 2017
    First of -all
    hi to all users here , now let me say something out here or may be u can say that add to your guys knowledge , I travelled Thailand many times and what I noticed about Indians being hate by Thais people is their negotiation things specially when they(
    Indians) pick up the girl from bars or may be from the street of pattaya beach , secondly I don't think that Indians should feel bad or take it in either ways ( with due respect ) 65% tourism in Thailand is from India and mostly tourist who travel to
    Thailand they are not much educated ( as many user have example in their comments) which actually ruined the entire India reputation , now moving ahead let's talk about Thais 70-80% Thai girls are either working in bars or working as a sex workers ( may
    be in % I m not correct but nearly about) can anyone in this form des robe me or explain me what Thailand as a country is famous for ( ofcourse the first things comes in many no is prostitution ) now when u compare India to Thailand ( India is moving
    towards universe( talk about scientists) , medical ( ratio of Indians doctors in the world) , telecom( who is the Ceo of Microsoft ) and much more, so I request all Indians stop travelling to Thailand and let see how they survive with farand tourism
    which is not even 35% and mostly who sit with draft beer in a bar and can spend 3-4 hours with same draft ( at last no heart feelings , no racism ) just the answer to all the users who are posting on this page ...atleast India is not know as sex tourist
    country..

Regards

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John B Slocomb@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 15 10:03:12 2017
    On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:04:17 -0700 (PDT), stevejonessoft84@gmail.com
    wrote:

First of -all
    hi to all users here , now let me say something out here or may be u can say that add to your guys knowledge , I travelled Thailand many times and what I noticed about Indians being hate by Thais people is their negotiation things specially when they(
    Indians) pick up the girl from bars or may be from the street of pattaya beach , secondly I don't think that Indians should feel bad or take it in either ways ( with due respect ) 65% tourism in Thailand is from India and mostly tourist who travel to
    Thailand they are not much educated ( as many user have example in their comments) which actually ruined the entire India reputation , now moving ahead let's talk about Thais 70-80% Thai girls are either working in bars or working as a sex workers ( may
    be in % I m not correct but nearly about) can anyone in this form des robe me or explain me what Thailand as a country is famous for ( ofcourse the first things comes in many no is prostitution ) now when u compare India to Thailand (
    India

is moving towards universe( talk about scientists) , medical ( ratio of Indians doctors in the world) , telecom( who is the Ceo of Microsoft ) and much more, so I request all Indians stop travelling to Thailand and let see how they survive with farand
    tourism which is not even 35% and mostly who sit with draft beer in a bar and can spend 3-4 hours with same draft ( at last no heart feelings , no racism ) just the answer to all the users who are posting on this page ...atleast India is not know as sex
    tourist country..

Regards

What utter tripe.

Indian tourists amounted to something like a half million in 2015.
    Compared to Chinese - 4 million, Malaysian ~ 2 million and even tiny
    Laos ( 565,000).

As for 70 - 80 percent of Thai women working as sex workers, again
    that is simply foolishness. Firstly there are no accurate figures for
    the percentage of Thai women who are in the sex business and there
    have been innumerable studies done, with estimates that varied so
    widely that it is obvious that no one really knows what the figure is.
    As for Indian tourists not visiting Thailand? Who cares, the Chinese
    and other Asian countries provide such a multitude of tourists that
    the loss of Indian tourists will not even be noticed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From appy190@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 7 09:12:38 2017
    Because India is rich and their country survives on India's money that comes from the tourists. Thais just do two things- massages and prostitution and idiots are proud of it, crap!
    Ps. Whoever said Indians smell, well your countries smell like rotten fish all the time, poor countries, downmarket thinking.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From appy190@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 7 09:16:01 2017
    Thais hate richer countries whose tourists are responsible for their bread and butter, pity!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John B.@21:1/5 to appy190@gmail.com on Thu Jun 8 09:05:26 2017
    On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 09:12:38 -0700 (PDT), appy190@gmail.com wrote:

Because India is rich and their country survives on India's money that comes from the tourists. Thais just do two things- massages and prostitution and idiots are proud of it, crap!
    Ps. Whoever said Indians smell, well your countries smell like rotten fish all the time, poor countries, downmarket thinking.

An interesting concept but reality shows that China provides the
    majority of Thailand's tourists - some 8 million in 2015, the next
    largest group is Malaysians, then Japan, Korea, Laos and finally India
    with a paltry 1 million. Moneys spent was China -189.919 billion baht,
    Malaysia spent 39.755 billion and India isn't even mentioned in the
    top 10 money spenders. In comparison France who didn't make the top 10
    in arrivals spent more then India. So essentially India does provide a substantial number of tourists to Thailand but they spend very little
    money. Your thesis that Thailand lives on Indian money is silly.

It might also be mentioned that:
    GDP Per capita
    India $2,625.09 per capita
    Ranked 130th.

Thailand
    $8,655.90 per capita
    Ranked 47th. 3 times more than India

GDP Per capita
    purchasing power parity (PPP)
    India $3,800.00
    Ranked 132nd.

Thailand $9,500.00
    Ranked 90th. 3 times more than India

--
    Cheers,

John B.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From arviman@gmail.com@21:1/5 to tjsapp...@gmail.com on Thu Jul 6 01:35:15 2017
    On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 9:50:35 PM UTC+5:30, tjsapp...@gmail.com wrote:
    I am so sorry that the Thai people have such a bad perception about Indians.It is probably due to the experiences you have with some of them.But you should understand that all Indians do not smell, do not lie, are not perverts or loan sharks or misers.
    India has a variety of cultures and religions and also different colours, some are extremely fair and some are extremely dark, that doesn't make them good or bad.It is the person who has a good heart or not. I believe each and every person, not only
    Indians should get a fair chance to prove themselves to show their characters regardless of nationality. We all are humans made by God and we should have love for each other as we all are connected one way or the other. No one is superior or inferior, we
    are made for love not hate. And hating, which is such a strong emotion ,all Indians before knowing them as an individual and judging them is wrong. And we all are here because God made this world with different people.God didn't make any individual dark
    or fair with a purpose. God loves all of us and all this hate I see on this forum is very sad. I know any person born in our country represent us in the world but you should remember that as you think that you are not a Carbon copy of another Thai person,
    the same way we are also not like another Indian. I see some people agreeing as some people have had very different good experience with an Indian. We are different people and probably are not perfect but we are good people and don't like to hurt others
    purposely. It would be great to be treated differently as we treat you with respect and love.

I don't see why we should be sorry that they're racists. It's they who should be sorry. Not to mention, I laugh every time someone here thinks Thais are clean. We wouldn't touch some of the things Thais eat with a 6 foot pole. It's all relative but we
    don't go around badmouthing other races. Indians are far too classy for that. Some Indians may like Curry while others may not. I personally haven't had any smell issues, I shower daily and use deos all the time. I don't even know what some of you are
    blabbering about here. Fools repeating the same thing said by some other fool.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From arviman@gmail.com@21:1/5 to John B. on Thu Jul 6 01:37:14 2017
    On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 7:36:15 AM UTC+5:30, John B. wrote:

with a paltry 1 million. Moneys spent was China -189.919 billion baht, Malaysia spent 39.755 billion and India isn't even mentioned in the
    in arrivals spent more then India. So essentially India does provide a substantial number of tourists to Thailand but they spend very little

GDP Per capita
    Ranked 130th.

Thailand
    $8,655.90 per capita

GDP Per capita
    India $3,800.00
    Ranked 132nd.

Thailand $9,500.00

--
    Cheers,

John B.

You don't seem to understand unequal income distribution and how it translates to disposable income in large population sizes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John B.@21:1/5 to arviman@gmail.com on Thu Jul 6 18:02:34 2017
    On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 01:37:14 -0700 (PDT), arviman@gmail.com wrote:

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 7:36:15 AM UTC+5:30, John B. wrote:

with a paltry 1 million. Moneys spent was China -189.919 billion baht,
    Malaysia spent 39.755 billion and India isn't even mentioned in the
    in arrivals spent more then India. So essentially India does provide a
    substantial number of tourists to Thailand but they spend very little

GDP Per capita
    Ranked 130th.

Thailand
    $8,655.90 per capita

GDP Per capita
    India $3,800.00
    Ranked 132nd.

Thailand $9,500.00

--
    Cheers,

John B.

You don't seem to understand unequal income distribution and how it translates to disposable income in large population sizes.

Certainly I understand unequal income and disposable income and am
    fully aware that it is utter hogwash.

The secret in any backward country's development is jobs. If you can
    reach 100% employment then you have reached a level of development
    that allows the country to advance rapidly.

Singapore was probably the first Asian country to realize this and as
    soon as they attained independence they went hunting for foreign
    companies to come to Singapore and open up a business. Hire our
    people. Did it work? Certainly it did. Singapore now has over 100%
    employment, some 1 million foreign workers come across the causeway
    every day to work in the Singaporean industry.

Thailand, being a canny country did exactly the same thing. Invited in
    foreign investment and now has in excess of 100% employment with
    nearly 2 million foreign workers.

Both Indonesia and Vietnam discovered the secret and did, or are
    doing, exactly the same thing. Invite in foreign investment, make jobs
    for your people, and reap the benefits.

India, on the other hand appears to do exactly the opposite. Ignore
    foreign investment and, of course, ignore the millions of poor.

The result, of course, is one of the poorest economies in the world.
    Of some 175 countries, listed by the World Bank ,India rates, 113 in
    Per capita GDP, just above Uzbekistan.

In contrast Singapore rates 3rd, Thailand rates 64th and even China
    with its larger population rates 70th.
    --
    Cheers,

John B.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From keithjones505@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arun on Mon Sep 4 04:45:20 2017
    On Thursday, April 8, 2004 at 6:24:08 AM UTC+1, Arun wrote:

I dont think the dislike stems from being "dirty" It's because Indians will barter relenlessly to he point of lunacy. Thai women have told me that if an indian asks "how much?" for short time he will agree then demand that includes his friends too. Nice

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From amjad.riphah@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 6 08:49:22 2017
    Well,

I am a Pakistani, it's my humble request to separate us from Indians. We are different in many ways. We have to pray everyday and we wash ourselves every day multiple times. We dont smell like cocroaches and rotten fish like many asian smell like, I wont
    take names but it is a fact.

Even our darkest person is better in hygene than an indian.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John B.@21:1/5 to amjad.riphah@gmail.com on Thu Sep 7 07:56:08 2017
    On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 08:49:22 -0700 (PDT), amjad.riphah@gmail.com wrote:

Well,

I am a Pakistani, it's my humble request to separate us from Indians. We are different in many ways. We have to pray everyday and we wash ourselves every day multiple times. We dont smell like cocroaches and rotten fish like many asian smell like, I
    wont take names but it is a fact.

Even our darkest person is better in hygene than an indian.

Ah but what is a Pakistani? I read that:

The major ethnic groups of Pakistan in numerical size include:
    Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis, Siddis, Saraikis, Muhajirs, Baloch,
    Hindkowans, Chitralis, Gujarati and other smaller groups. Smaller
    ethnic groups, such as Kashmiris, Kalash, Burusho, Khowar, Hazara,
    Shina, Kalyu and Balti are mainly found in the northern parts of the
    country.

--
    Cheers,

John B.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From welcomehomecm@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arun on Mon Oct 16 00:32:34 2017
    On Thursday, April 8, 2004 at 12:24:08 PM UTC+7, Arun wrote:

A Thai here. No those who hate you does not hate because of your complexion. Although we prefer lighter skin, to hate somebody just because of his/her complexion makes no sense. We hate because many of them are rude beyond words.

Read below. This blog was sheared in a biggest thai ewebboard and many Thai commented about that, also state why they don't like Indian tourists. Ctrl+F for what Mr. Gautham said. He is 10000 percent right of why Thai don't like Indian according to that
    Thai thread. Of cause if you are not one of them, if you are like Mr.Gautham, Thai would always welcome you.

https://mathangijeypal.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/i-hate-bangkok-its-racist/

Problem is that, from with my experience, very few act as Mr.Gautham did.

BTW what you try to said about being contribute to Thailand does not help. In fact what you do makes it worse. Good deed need not to be told. As soon as it told, it's not good anymore. Not to say that being good just once does not mean you can do
    anything bad forever. Good is good and bad is bad. It's not the accounting which can subtract from another. Actually it's really simple to see. It's called conscience-to know what it's right or wrong with yourself-that i don't know why you don't
    understand it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From welcomehomecm@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arun on Mon Oct 16 00:29:26 2017
    On Thursday, April 8, 2004 at 12:24:08 PM UTC+7, Arun wrote:

A Thai here. No those who hate you does not hate because of your complexion. Although we prefer lighter skin, to hate somebody just because of his/her complexion makes no sense. We hate because many of them are rude beyond words.

Read below. This blog was sheared in a biggest thai ewebboard and many Thai commented about that, also state why they don't like Indian tourists. Ctrl+F for what Mr. Gautham said. He is 10000 percent right of why Thai don't like Indian according to that
    Thai thread. Of cause if you are not one of them, if you are like Mr.Gautham, Thai would always welcome you.

Problem is that, from with my experience, very few act as Mr.Gautham did.

PS. BTW what you try to said about being contribute to Thailand does not help. In fact what you do makes it worse. Good deed need not to be told. As soon as it told, it's not good anymore. Not to say that being good just once does not mean you can do
    anything bad forever. Good is good and bad is bad. It's not the accounting which can subtract from another. Actually it's really simple to see. It's called conscience-to know what it's right or wrong with yourself-that i don't know why you don't
    understand it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brahma.ankur@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 18 10:42:13 2017
    Ok, here is it... Iam an Indian a warm blooded brown skinner dark hair with big eyes. You think you guys are so freaking great that you can snob on us, like the white folks. Well lemme tell you, you know nothing about us... you dont know how hard we work
    or how much we struggle. We dont stink but trust me we know how bad white people stink, we have been smelling their shit for the past 200 years. They sucked out our wealth so bad that jumped up jerks like Thailand can make fun of us. We have a culture
    and its not to slave under white folks. You know what the biggest slap in your rich Thai ass would be if all the Indian companies and honeymooners boycott Thailand as a tourist spot. Then we will see how rich you really feel.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From goodsoldierschweik@google.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 19 09:05:37 2017
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:42:13 -0800 (PST), brahma.ankur@gmail.com
    wrote:

Ok, here is it... Iam an Indian a warm blooded brown skinner dark hair with big eyes. You think you guys are so freaking great that you can snob on us, like the white folks. Well lemme tell you, you know nothing about us... you dont know how hard we
    work or how much we struggle. We dont stink but trust me we know how bad white people stink, we have been smelling their shit for the past 200 years. They sucked out our wealth so bad that jumped up jerks like Thailand can make fun of us. We have a
    culture and its not to slave under white folks. You know what the biggest slap in your rich Thai ass would be if all the Indian companies and honeymooners boycott Thailand as a tourist spot. Then we will see how rich you really feel.

Actually Indians are not on the Thai list of most wanted visitors. In
    numbers you are the 7th largest group but even worse you are one of
    the stingiest countries and don't spend as much as France which is
    10th on the list.

Why should Thailand care whether you visit or not when we have the
    Chinese who (1) visit in larger numbers then the Indians and (2) spend
    more money on a daily basis.
    --
    Cheers,

Schweik

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From parveendole5@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 15 04:22:44 2018
    Yes Thai people think very bad about india I'm also living in Thai and I'm Thai but I go to study in India for 8 years and I came bCk Thai people think very bad about India they think that in India there is not a single toilet and there is no roads they
    live so dirty and they think that if we will hold money in India people will borrow these all things Thai people about Indian and these all things are not in India Thai people people are so stupid they ate not good in studies and I want to say that Thai
    people are so lazy this Thai country developed cause of Chinese people and these all things are true I love india so much if I got to choose which country is better I will say india because I have been in both countries

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From skumar1.de@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ohia on Sun May 27 01:11:39 2018
    On Thursday, April 8, 2004 at 11:09:52 AM UTC+5:30, Ohia wrote:
    "Arun" <arunbristol@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message news:a8c8c6c6.0404072124.774ad3a8@posting.google.com...
    they are (which may be true) therefore dirty.

Perhaps it's that Lamb Stew fragrance. If Indians don't want to be considered dirty, they should bathe when they are out of their community.

If everyone around you stinks, including yourself, who cares. But when
    there are 31 passengers on a bus, let's say, and you are the only indian....well, 30 passengers are going to be annoyed by your odor.

Please don't generalize all Indians that way! Consider the racism-issues which need to be addressed here! You might have a viewpoint but does not have to be a fact. Afterall, the sex tourism cannot be glorified just for the sake of bullying Indian men
    odor, isn't it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sidatom@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 3 03:44:46 2018
    Vietnamese eat dogs too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sidatom@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 3 03:32:13 2018
    Thais compared to the Japanese ? There is a old slang I must state here ... The arse and the moon.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From D33@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 4 18:54:50 2018
    A Thai stumbled upon your comment after decades.

First let me tell you.

...India has contributed more to Thai culture and history than any other nations... >>> Thai's one reason Thai sick of India. Even to day Indian newspapers always mention this issue. The reason we annoy with it is becasue not just you Indian, many
    culture has influence Thai with the same level with Indian, eg. China (look at that cusine esp. street food), but none mention this on and on and on like Indian. It seems like you have nothiong to connect with other except this one and only point.

Now baclk to the main question: Why Thai don't like India. Please copy and paste the blog below, then Crtl+f and type "Gautham" to search and read his comment.

https://mathangijeypal.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/i-hate-bangkok-its-racist/

Gautham is exactly right. Note that this blog was shared in a biggest Thai webboard years ago. 90 percent of all the comments on the Thai thread said the same thing he did. They also said that people like Mr. Gautham is always welcome.

Respect is a two-ways street sir.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From actor.selva3536@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 7 12:34:00 2018
    Then thais r what doing in walking street u guys don't lie u fuckers r cheating everyone with the help of lady's and ladyboys shame on u man don't tell that Indians r lie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05