• Dumb racist uneducated inbreds

From swlstr8up83bb@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 16 06:48:35 2015
    I've never seen soo much hate on this dumb Google page in my life. You guys are sooooo saaad I think you guys can do soo much with your time rather than sit there and think negative things about a particular race. Embrace life except people for what
    there are, live and stop being such a miserable low life human being.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From aduunyo2@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 10 18:11:49 2016
    I'm Somalian and I'm really laughing with all my heart I was feeling bored at work in Alberta's oil sands but now I feel I can double the hours,when someone writes something you evaluate the person, what do u see in these guys or gals?u tell me and i
    will tell u my take on them

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From batsgoose@gmail.com@21:1/5 to aduu...@gmail.com on Wed Oct 26 16:43:50 2016
    On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 2:11:50 AM UTC+1, aduu...@gmail.com wrote:
    I'm Somalian and I'm really laughing with all my heart I was feeling bored at work in Alberta's oil sands but now I feel I can double the hours,when someone writes something you evaluate the person, what do u see in these guys or gals?u tell me and i

Time to back to that toilet in Banf,the roughnecks have left you some delicious superior D.N.A. mohammadan shit drops for your buck teeth to scrape off the pan,If your lucky your white master might spare the crust off his ham hoggie sandwich.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From suicism@gmail.com@21:1/5 to bats...@gmail.com on Tue Sep 12 17:57:24 2017
    On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 4:43:52 PM UTC-7, bats...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 2:11:50 AM UTC+1, aduu...@gmail.com wrote:

Time to back to that toilet in Banf,the roughnecks have left you some delicious superior D.N.A. mohammadan shit drops for your buck teeth to scrape off the pan,If your lucky your white master might spare the crust off his ham hoggie sandwich.

WHY do they have such fucking buck-teeth? I can smell - I mean, RECOGNIZE a somali head from like a mile away. They're so stupid, ugly and worthless. AND they're Rapist-criminals. Islam's a faggot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05