• Add U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt To the List of Victims Assassinat

From Hal Womack 3-dan@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 22 15:41:41 2017
    Azmi Bishara, publisher of THE NEW ARAB website, suppressed my comment below without a trace. The main article attracted only one published comment.

Mr.Bishara is also an enthusiastic advocate of JAPE*s criminal and devastating aggression against Syria. [*=JewAmerikan Planetary Empire.]
    ………………………………………………..
    [Hal Womack • a few seconds ago Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by The New Arab.]
    [21:23 hrs on Wednesday 12/20.]

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/comment/2017/6/27/when-franklin-d-roosevelt-met-ibn-saud-1#collapsedComments
    …………………………….
    I suggest that _The New Arab_ publish a fairly long citation from the epochal book FINAL JUDGMENT [6th edition, 2004] pp. 17-18 by my late untimely deceased friend Michael Collins Piper which raises the possibility that the Jews alias “Zionists”
    assassinated U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, in addition to their many other victims such as U.S. Presidents Abraham Lincoln, William McKinley and John Fitzgerald Kennedy, as well as Senators and leading presidential candidates Huey P. Long and
    Robert F. Kennedy, here to name only a few.

The list just given above is my own rather than Piper’s and requires some explanation which I have often given elsewhere.

IMHO Piper earned the title of the greatest U.S. historian of his time by essentially solving the Dallas Jack Whack –the all-time biggest kosher coup d’etat-- with the publication of the first edition of FINAL JUDGMENT in 1994. Although Piper drew in
    many other angles in his massive book, the main thrust thereof was to “connect the dots” between Dimona in the Spring and Dealey Plaza in the Fall of 1963. This all-important atomic issue, so central to our present strife, deserves to be developed in
    detail on some convenient occasion.

The important public benefit of
    JLS-911 U.S.A. [Jewish Lightning Strike] was that its comparative crudity finally illuminated by backflash the hand behind the historic hit in Texas. Given this push, the rest of us serious observers at last caught up with Piper. For example, the late
    great and also subsequently assassinated Muammar Gaddafi of Libya publicly explained this link [video of his speech available on YouTube].

As documented in Alpha below, I was the only analyst in the world AFAIK who correctly, publicly and in print identified the JLS-911 perpetrators on the same day of the event itself.

Returning to the proposed citation from Piper, it includes among other things his quotation from a pair of standard NaZionist writers: “As several leading Zionists admitted, if Roosevelt had lived, it is unlikely that Israel would ever have been born.
    They knew what they were talking about.” [THE SECRET WAR AGAINST THE JEWS (1994, p. 154), by John Loftus and Mike Aarons].

The serious reader will also find fascinating the next following passage recalling Margaret Truman’s account of the Stern Gang’s failed attempt to assassinate her father, the replacement President.

Thanks to Dr. Seraj Assi for his helpful article!
    When Franklin D Roosevelt met Ibn Saud

…………………………
    ALPHA:

“Sometimes what you say isn’t half as important as when you say it”, Kruger drawled.
    From the novel EAST IS EAST [1991, p. 57] by Emma Lathen.}  ………………………………………….
    I said it the day it happened:
    From the Google Groups Page: [Search results for "hal womack" 9/11. Sorted by relevance Posts: 4212.] 
    For example:
    http://tinyurl.com/23jxequ
    Newsgroups: ba.politics, talk.politics.mideast, alt.politics,
    ca.politics, soc.culture.usa
    Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:43:36 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Notes For a Meeting Or: The Old Man of the Usenet In Search
    of an Editor
    My brag, "Fustest with the mostest":
    http://tinyurl.com/y243tdr
    Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast, soc.culture.usa, nyc.politics, talk.politics.misc, tx.politics, soc.culture.china, soc.culture.india, soc.culture.russia
    Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:48:38 GMT
    Local: Tues, Sep 11 2001 12:48 pm
    Subject: "R" Is For Ram: NY-DCR -- _Cui Bono_ ?

Next came:
    Date: Sat, Oct 20 2001 12:55 pm
    Groups: talk.politics.mideast, talk.politics.misc, soc.culture.african.american, soc.culture.usa, soc.culture.palestine, alt.politics.greens, alt.politics.bush , alt.politics.radical-left

PSST, PASS THE WORD:
    THE JEWS DID IT !
    By Hal Womack 3-dan

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)