• Women for guys | Los Angeles

From Margaret Davis@21:1/5 to Reginald Hailey on Wed Mar 8 22:39:26 2023
    On Monday, March 8, 2021 at 3:08:27 PM UTC+5:30, Reginald Hailey wrote:
    hello I am 35 years singe women looking for a sincere and honest Spanish man to love. I'm single never married. I am a very nice, quiet, sincere, honest, good looking girls like others who know how to take care of a man and show him all the love and
    care he needs.
    Join With Me : https://www.girlsfindout.com/registration.html

A casual encounter shouldn't have to mean “forgettable.” Not when you're looking in the right place for an exciting hookup in the City of Angels! Skip LA's ...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sophia Franklin@21:1/5 to Margaret Davis on Fri Mar 10 01:02:47 2023
    On Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 12:09:28 PM UTC+5:30, Margaret Davis wrote:
    hello I am 35 years singe women looking for a sincere and honest Spanish man to love. I'm single never married. I am a very nice, quiet, sincere, honest, good looking girls like others who know how to take care of a man and show him all the love and
    care he needs.
    A casual encounter shouldn't have to mean “forgettable.” Not when you're looking in the right place for an exciting hookup in the City of Angels! Skip LA's ...

Meet single women in California, US on #1 trusted dating site Meetville. Register for FREE today and get matched with local single girls ✓Try Now!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jenna Red@21:1/5 to Sophia Franklin on Sun Mar 12 00:41:47 2023
    On Friday, 10 March 2023 at 14:32:49 UTC+5:30, Sophia Franklin wrote:
    hello I am 35 years singe women looking for a sincere and honest Spanish man to love. I'm single never married. I am a very nice, quiet, sincere, honest, good looking girls like others who know how to take care of a man and show him all the love
    and care he needs.
    Meet single women in California, US on #1 trusted dating site Meetville. Register for FREE today and get matched with local single girls ✓Try Now!

Guide for dating in California helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Californian women.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Erica Thomas@21:1/5 to Jenna Red on Sun Mar 12 21:10:11 2023
    On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:11:48 PM UTC+5:30, Jenna Red wrote:
    On Friday, 10 March 2023 at 14:32:49 UTC+5:30, Sophia Franklin wrote:
    hello I am 35 years singe women looking for a sincere and honest Spanish man to love. I'm single never married. I am a very nice, quiet, sincere, honest, good looking girls like others who know how to take care of a man and show him all the love
    and care he needs.
    Guide for dating in California helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Californian women.

Whether you're a native New Yorker or are just visiting, Badoo is a great place for flirting and dating. With over 100,000 new users every day, there are always ...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05