• Somanix Productivity Environment Brainstorm (2/2)

From The Deprogram@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 26 12:39:46 2020
    [continued from previous message]

There is no that of a thing as a hundred percent. Data mentioned are from years of reading, writing, arithmetic and prayer, chanting, and meditation. Mostly I never got off the first page that much and even got beyopnd cleaning things. Here in Jew
    York City the aims of life of education, sex, moneys, faith, property, socialization are not that encouraged or reinforced and nurtured. They will provide quite a bit when it concerns food, shelter, clothing, vaccines, technologys, and gaudys but when
    it concerns education, sex, moneys, faith, property, and socializtion it just does not work that much. Mostly I find the JUBU conspirators are able to succeed in the areas of education, sex, moneys, faith, property, and socialization while so many who
    are genuinely Indian, Christian, Muslim, Wumin, European, and Nazi are not able to do so.

You know, the aims of life of education, sex, moneys, faith, property, and socialization are really helpful to give sentient beings meaning and purpose in life. Such meanings and purposes help to deal with the emotional roller coaster due to the
    religious war that is out there across this earth planet. From the space station to the depths of the ocean we are mired in a world of multi-level massacre made into a way of life by the horsmen of the apocalypse known as Transcendentalism, Allopathy,
    Microsoft, Niggerivsion, Palmistry, and Insurance corpartions of whichever bilk and swindel. That is the issue.

Quite a number of the JUBU Gypsys, Africans, Orientals, Hispanics, British, and Natives(Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi) have American dream homes but it is through the mass murder of whomever that have known them amonst people such as Indians, Christians,
    Muslims, Wumin, Europeans, and Nazis; that the JUBU are able to garner the success they are looking for. I must say the JUBUs' investment into the Dying Arts, Transcendentalist Mafia, Pagan Occult, Satanic Dharma, Religious War, and Zerosum games is
    quite successful. But alas, it leads to serious penaltys which are dealt with through weapons of mass destruction. Case and poit is Iraq, the so called bastion of conquer and conquest for most of the world from Indonesia to Europe to Africa. Just in
    10 years the whole of Iraq was bludgened and beaten. That is through deduction unto the specific. However, which will happen to the JUBU, which seems to be a case in induction unto the general. The evil empire of the JUBU is more heinous than anything.
    Unlike the sword of Islam of the Iraqis and thier rule by might, this JUBU is that of the hyperdermic syringe and the culture of the pill. Does it not work?

I would say that, never in my life have I seen that bullshit culture of the pill and hyperdermic syringe stabbing of anyone to work beyond the homeopathy industry. I find when it concerns cures for major deseases the simple homeopathic concept of a
    weakened pathogen to be applied to the human body to develop resistance through by the immune system works more than anything. Vaccines, anti-biotics, gmos, and the colloqual Boiron homeopathys are just examples of such things which work. While I admit
    some surgerys works such as ENT and dermatology, there are so many of the Allopahty that are more dangerous than meets the eye. For example, putting a monkeys' or mechanical heart into a person is more evil than anything. The level of Satanism that
    exists out there is more than anything. It is for this reason why I am trying to develop this Somanix so that we have proper tools to make things work for the nature of the good to overcome and defeat the bad. The horsemen of the apocalypse have to be
    defeated. The Jewish narrative has to be deprogrammed.

While I admit I have had a taste of some success in the areas of the education, sex, moneys, faith, property, and socialization; it was never good. The level of depression, anxiety, and incoordination I had was like more than anything due to the culture
    of the pill and hyperdermic syringe stabbing by the religious warriors of the JUBU literally forced upon me since birth. It just never worked. Like so many have told me about things like education, it is useless. Watch out for Jew York City(NYC, NY,
    USA). Danger, danger, danger to many Jews around.

Ignorance is not bliss. Image is not everything; things are not as they seem. Talk to Jesus Christ regularly in your own private space, except in the bathroom. The "Guru pragma viz Christ Jesus prayers" I mention on usenet newsgroups as in soc.culture.
    asian.american are clues I have gathered for nearly 45 years that have helped me survive this nerve wracking Jew York City and the Jewish influence.

God bless and God speed for Jesus Christ is God. Always a pleasure. Good luck to you. I want you to win over the forces of the Satanic Dharma of the Jewish blight. Hiel Hitler!

Microsoft
    Niggervision
    Palmistry
    Insurance

Dictionary:
    Jewish 6 Horsemen of the Apocalpse - Transcendentalism, Allopathy, Microsoft, Niggervision, Palmistry, and Insurance

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)