• JEWISH DEFENSE LEAGUE IS IN FULL SWING TO DESTROY OUR VOTING SYSTEM TO

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 6 10:35:12 2020
    JEWISH DEFENSE LEAGUE IS IN FULL SWING TO DESTROY OUR VOTING SYSTEM TO MAKE THE ILLEGAL LEADER USURP THE POWER ONE MORE TIME
    By Aviroce

Georgia Secretary of State :
    " "There's no doubt in your mind President Trump lost the state of Georgia, lost the election?" Stephanopoulos pressed.

"Yeah ... sad but true. I wish he would have won. I'm a conservative Republican, and I'm disappointed, but those are the results," the secretary said. "

Obviously. the Georgia Secretary of State is an American. The Georgia Secretary of State is a real Republican. Keep in mind, Republicans and Democrats are organizations created to advance our Democracy.

Even the Governor of the State, in his position as the leader of the State of Georgia had to reject efforts to force the Georgia Secretary of State to commit Fraud. The Governor of Georgia told the Jewish Defense League he he no authority to force the
    Secretary of State to commit Fraud. Because the Secretary of State was Elected by the People of Georgia. It does not matter whether he is a Republican or Democrat.

The Georgia Secretary of State refused to commit Fraud. He was overwhelmed by the Integrity of the Voting Process and he had to Accept the Will of the People of Georgia expressed by the People of Georgia.

This puts us up to what this Traitor of the American People at the White House presently is doing to Usurp Power a Second Time through False Claims and Propaganda typical of the Zionist Nation, its activity within the United States and cooperation with
    Foreign Countries, Israel and Russia to create the Zionist Empire where non-Jews are beasts, disposable, and only Jews are human to rule the Inferior Races, non-Jews, with an Iron Rod. Even the Coronavirus killing so far about 300,000 Americans directly
    and about half-million indirectly through deprivation of health services, even the Coronavirus with the Jewish Defense League and the Traitor of the American People is considered a Blessing. Blessing because it weakens the will of the American People to
    resist the overwhelming attempts to resist Zionists.

Keep in mind, the Traitor of the American People at the White House presently said, "I will give the American People great rewards if I am elected as president." He was not elected. So he advanced the misery on the American People. The Traitor of the
    American People and the Zionist Nation speak mishmish, give tasty fruit with poison in it.

Notice that educated Americans do not vote for these candidates of fraud. But it is the duty of the educated Americans to protect the unfortunate illiterate Americans from falling off the cliff through deception and mishmish.

Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)