• ..just letting you know, I haven't had a volunteer paying 1,000 USD to

From =?UTF-8?B?c3lzdGVtQMOOwrwuKi4=?=@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 3 01:21:46 2020
    XPost: alt.religion.wicca, alt.military.police

Dear Lord God, let me only notice #12 (proper), f'k all the rest harder than books said you did, bye. {please and thanks}..

"Howl at the moon, chase the wind, and scream at oblivion." + "pick up another lobster, lobster, every time you get called dog", + "you rolled 37 on a 19-360 (cron.die) again!."

+-+ {stompt your feet, shout at the devil, bang your head, etc..}

Hey, ..if your any form of N' trying to sell yourself {or anyone else} to P'/S' {porky/soviet/roothead}, . eat S'. ~, HRB, and company. (no chimps, dogs, lobsters, bears, or humans, or less allowed)

..just to clear you on santa claus, (saint claus), a 10,000 year old norse saxon germainian that missionaried itself to europe who hates bad people especially bad kids, doesn't keep donkey/reindeer, does keep hungry wolves, usually doesn't bless the
    rightous with more than a subway $5 card, unless made to do so, and has many thermometers scattered across earth surface...

"Dear Lord God, let me only notice #12 (proper), f'k all the rest harder than books said you did, bye. {please and thanks}.." ~, Hunter R. Barnes

I'm targeting a chyote boat, labled "The World" which can't do sailing without it's japanese gps transponder which is proving it goes back and forth between russia and montery, ca (and other U.S.) ports dumping about 1000 illegal alien soviet each time
    which I have eyewitnessed twice, (even 3rd party sold their crew a 1/4oz bag of really good indica), which has been operating for decades, because their illegal dumps of sh't for money here didn't migrate itself nor plans while illegally here to do
    anything but piracy, crime, and actions against authentic U.S. citizens and america as a soviet union colonization and takeover attempt, plus the fact they will continue till handled.
    While is legal to blow them up in water trying to enter from sovia with illegal cargo (I might call that SUBhuman trafficing)..
    I want to confiscate that boat and park it next to the queen mary and the spuce goose, which I want to move from avalon back to marin county.

..yeah as you wildly guessed, I would probably make those three a demonstration concerning responsibility concerning improper human/subhuman trafficing and a hotel/motel in marin. ~, HRB

Also, I'll target every moter vehicle passing into america via canada that can't drive in between the lines or without highbeam even if flicked at with prejudice..

... then I'm probably going to target the soviets at DMV, HLS, CIA, The Whitehouse, DOJ, ARMY, AND NAVY.

..then I'll probably effectively target these sh't soviets still sh't on american soil. [o;-)

http://ssh.location.best:2080

Hey, Reality Check : ..if it wasn't for me personally, you would all already have two intelivision/atari/colico/nintendo/famicom/japan peepees with a button on top, rentedness to old sick men and sold for dowery. South Florida excepts anybody more than
    soviet jesus, but warns them of class 3-6 hurricanes.. if your an idiot in S. Florida, in a trailer during such, chaining it to something, especialy if during august, expect up to 244 mph winds carrying objects, and that you would have much better luck
    turning your chained trailer on it's side.

"..if you would crux yourself properly, you wouldn't find yourself properly cruxed." ~, Jesus, Me, and Paul (I hope not in a boat fishing, otherwise I'm calling sausagefest, and shaking jesus and paul, possibly keeping the boat.)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)