• IF I WIN IT, IT IS LEGAL. IF I LOST IT, IT IS ILLEGAL. TIME TO JAIL ILL

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 2 10:33:54 2020
    IF I WIN IT, IT IS LEGAL. IF I LOST IT, IT IS ILLEGAL. TIME TO JAIL ILLEGAL LEADER AT THE WHITE HOUSE
    By Aviroce

Look at the Wisconsin votes. The Traitor of the American People is doing what he would have to do in a situation where he is losing power in a Democracy. He got into power. He usurped the power. He used foreign intervention to usurp the power from the
    American People. These foreign interventions were Russian and Israel helped within the United States by the Zionist Nation, the Jews, the Jewish, the Zionists, the Judeo-Nazis. Both interventions are still being used to legitimate the usurper. They
    got him. They want to keep him in. When he is out, he will be exposed to be indicted on Fraud and Treason against the American People. The Jew Dynasty will lose Power for many years to come. Mind you, the Jews have been recognized as enemies of the
    American People long time before this Traitor usurped Power using Foreign Intervention. Those Historians who studied George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, our forefathers in establishing this Union and our Constitution, recognized Jews as a set of
    gangsters working together for Common Objectives other than that for establishing the Union and the Constitution. These Forefathers Warned Us against Jews, Jewish, Zionists, Judeo-Nazis. But over the years, Americans forgot the Advice of our
    Forefathers and we fell victims to their Will and Strategic Goals and Objectives.
    When you see Over 260,000 Americans died directly from the Covid-19 and more than half a million died from Medical Negligence due to Pre-Occupation with Covid-19 and when you hear the Traitor of the American People saying "Covid-19 is a blessing," you
    will realize Our Forefathers' Advice was not adhered to due to our Memory defects.
    Not only the Jew Dynasty at the White House committed Treason, it has been destroying our System of Justice using injection of people into it who are Assumed Loyal to Bribes by the Zionist Nation. The Jew Dynasty converted our Norms and Taboos to
    Falsehoods. They got into Usurped Power and they are not Eager to Lose the Power.
    They are arguing that All the Counties in Wisconsin voted correctly because most voted for the Jew Dynasty except two counties in Wisconsin whose voting followed the same legal rules and regulations in the other counties. In these two counties, the Jew
    Dynasty lost 2 to 1. The Jew Dynasty is saying such a loss is not acceptable. Such a loss is fraud. I leave it to the State of Wisconsin and the Biden Team to fight these False Claims.
    I voted in the Special Election in Georgia already using the Absentee Ballot. OF COURSE, MY VOTE WENT TO THE DEMOCRATIC PROSPECTIVE SENATORS. THE FALSE REPUBLICAN SENATORS SHOULD NOT HOLD OFFICE. "FALSE REPUBLICAN" IS DUE TO "JEW DYNASTY CONTROLLED
    REPUBLICANS" AND NOT ORIGINAL REPUBLICANS. THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WERE ORGANIZATIONS SUPPORTING THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES. THE "JEW DYNASTY CONTROLLED REPUBLICANS" ARE ROGUE REPUBLICANS SEEKING ABSOLUTE POWER TO
    ESTABLISH THE ZIONIST EMPIRE WHERE NON-JEWS ARE DISPOSABLE BEAST AND ONLY JEWS ARE HUMAN. AMERICANS SHOULD SEE THAT SUFFERING FROM THE CORONAVIRUS CONSIDERED AS "BLESSING" BY THE "JEW DYNASTY CONTROLLED REPUBLICANS"
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)