• The Tzar

From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 30 12:31:46 2022
    The questions about Mr. Putin's right to rule in agreement with Russian Orthodox Church arise questions. Is he the ruler appointed by God's
    Providence for Russia? Is he a real defender against the Western corruption
    and powerful worldwide homosexual lobby? Is he a protector of the Faith?

Proverbs 21:1
    The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it
    whithersoever he will.

Daniel 11:21
    In his place a despicable person will arise; royal honors will not be given to him, but he will come in a time of peace and seize the kingdom by intrigue.

Clearly, Mr. Putin comes from modest origins and not from the line of Romanoff's. Is he the one who received kingdom by intrigue, or is he
    the real God's choice and solution for mother Russia?

Time will tell.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 1 08:59:19 2022
    Even a Tsar has to make a peace agreement sometimes. There were such things in the
    Russian past as "shameful peace agreement" of 1918. It was done to prevent greater damage to
    the country and to its sovereignty.

They say that with great power comes great responsibility. Even Spidermen was told that by his
    aunt and uncle. (I was reminded of that by another sermon this morning.)

And Mr. Putin fails to show that he is responsible enough to wield the power of 6,000 nukes in his
    suitcase. Of course, we hope and pray that he is just pulling a bluff.

Whatever the reality of admitting the error in judgment may be, having Russian and Ukrainian
    youths and civilians suffer and perish each day is worse. I talk frequently not only to Ukrainian
    supporters but also to Mr. Putin's supporters. Who claim that Mr. Putin had no choice. But his
    move made it only worse, moving even previously sworn neutral countries to look at NATO as
    safety from Russian invasion, being added to the "List for denazification". The way of angry
    bear attracted little sympathies.

However, there always is choice. There must be, or we wouldn't be here in the first place. God
    created us to learn to choose between right and wrong. He even wants us to learn to reject evil
    and choose good.

He hates when people who "do not yet know left and right" are dying and perishing, unsaved,
    with only church baptism at birth, maybe church wedding and church burial if they do not end
    up in mass grave. This is the most the religion gave them, even the renown Russian Orthodox
    Church doesn't provide more, it doesn't have ministers calling people to repent from sin, from
    embezzlement, from abortion, from lying, from oppression, from murder, from rape.

Irresponsible use of power inevitably leads to loss of control and submission in the long run.

Make peace now. Give God time, and let Him defend Russia against NATO expansion if the
    Russian nation and country is really holy.

And He promised that in His Scriptures:

Psalm 81
    11 But My people would not listen to Me,
    and Israel would not obey Me.
    12 So I gave them up to their stubborn hearts
    to follow their own devices.
    13 If only My people would listen to Me,
    if Israel would follow My ways,
    14 how soon I would subdue their enemies
    and turn My hand against their foes!
    15 Those who hate the LORD would feign obedience,
    and their doom would last forever.

(In New Testament the Promise of deliverance is extended to His people in Christ Jesus as
    well.)

For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, “In returning and rest you shall be saved;
    in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.” (Isaiah 30:15).

If you feel like this war and killing spree doesn't make sense, and you would like a way out,
    and you do not feel like religion is leading you the right way in these circumstances, you are
    probably right. Jesus told us to love our enemies (Matthew 5:44). Pray a simple prayer like this
    one and the Author and the Finisher of our salvation will have it his job to bring you into
    eternal life in Heaven if you only believe (Hebrews 12:2, John 3:16).

Dear Father God Creator,
    I regret my mistakes, evil I've done, errors and sins.
    I deny Satan and his evil system in this world.
    Please become my Lord and Saviour, and bring me into Your heavenly Kingdom.
    In Jesus name
    Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer, and meant it in your heart, the Lord will find it His duty to save
    you and bring you into eternal life, for "Whoever calleth the name of the LORD shall be saved"
    (Joel 2:32, Romans 10:13). You can find a Holy Bible based church wherever the LORD leads
    you (I have no control over this, I am trusting you into His safe hands.)

May the LORD God bless you abundantly and bring you peace and abundance.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)