• VIOLENCE CAN ONLY BE CONCEALED A LIE. UNITED RUSSIA PARTY IS A JOKE

From Jedi Master@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 29 03:21:51 2022
    Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and that lie can only be maintained by violence. Anyone (people) who has once proclaimed violence as their method is inevitably forced to take the lie as their principle.

Putin and Lavrov can fool some of the people all of the time and they can fool all the people some of the time but they cannot fool all the people all the time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 29 11:56:08 2022
    Dana petak, 29. travnja 2022. u 12:21:52 UTC+2 korisnik Jedi Master napisao je:
    Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and that lie can only be maintained by violence. Anyone (people) who has once proclaimed violence as their method is inevitably forced to take the lie as their principle.

Putin and Lavrov can fool some of the people all of the time and they can fool all the people some of the time but they cannot fool all the people all the time.

Yes, certain "doublethink" is between Russian official guarantees for life to all Ukrainian soldiers and "mercenaries" who surrender, but then we hear about PoWs being shot in Donbass.

It is hard to say if it is the problem in the split tongue of Kremlin or in the lack of control over the common soldier in the battlefield.

Basically, it is believed that most of the conscripts feel duped by being dragged to front lines and risk their lives for $25 a month. Some of them did not even fire a bullet before finding themselves in the first lines of combat. But some of them also
    showed violent nature that was evident in Bucha. And a couple of such vile persons can intimidate their peers and coerce them to torture and kill civilians and PoWs.

I've read little known historical facts that Russian special units have killed 150,000 soldiers in WW2 to prevent them from retreating from their posts before Wehrmacht.

As I have been myself once upon a time drafted "from bed" to the first front lines without having fired a shot in the exercise, I know how the common Russian youth may feel. The thugs and criminals were mobilised with them and they are all armed,
    creating an armed mob instead of a professional military unit.

But this is the strategy of soviets from as early as Afghanistan war in the 1980s or earlier.

The best option for these poor youths would be to return to the lines and wait for jobs, for many of them are also unemployed and sent to the fronts, unlike tycoon and oligarch sons who are in European places of great fun. Therefore my prayer is for
    peace.

in the Lord

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)