• Damaging Western propaganda

From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 23 02:48:52 2022
    My first objective here is the subject concerning the Russian stated purpose for this operation: Kiev refuses to recognize Crimea as Russian and the Donbass republics as independent.
    Odessa or the entire Black Sea coast as the stated objective does not match this.
    Is someone not telling the truth here?
    Or is it that this little bit of "intelligence" is being played well out of proportion to impress the minds of the masses, who are easily swayed by viral popular or unpopular very uncommon tweets
    Officially, we need to go by the stated objectives of Moscow for peace.
    Perhaps any extra territory occupied by the conflict is a negotiable bargaining chip. I am guessing here, of course, as is the rest of the West.

The second objective here is the allegation concerning any Ruatssian policy concerning the execution of prisoners of war. Admittedly my own exposure to the allegation does not absolutely refer to the execution of prisoners. As a jury member and from
    what I have heard from the Western media, it could refer to the separation of detained persons into two groups where the prisoners of war are virtually separated from their relatives as long as this forever war between Russia and the US drags out. Or it
    is a rogue command order or even a staged order.
    Russia can simply counter by revealing the numbers of prisoners of war that have not been executed.
    In this case, allegations of any Russian policy concerning the execution of prisoners of war would be one that Moscow would be expected to deny, with some proof of life of existing POW's offered as evidence.

Am not certain Chinese would be impressed by any conflict of interests that I may have suggested or referred to.

Am certain also US and Russian intelligence are not reading this public post.

Do I joke at times, or is that a lie?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 23 04:13:59 2022
    Let me never be tired of repeating how I support the holiness of life from natural conception to natural death principle.

Just as I pray for lives of those in world Death Rows, this certainly includes POWs on both sides in this Russian incursion on Ukraine. None of them should be needlessly executed, as being captive they do not represent a military threat any longer, and
    their execution is pure vengeance and cruelty on behalf of their captors.

Lives of all prisoners are valuable and precious. Remember that the Church even rescued Nazis in post WW2 situation when they faced retaliation and threat to lives. The Church had largely been condemned for such help and assistance in escape, but today I
    realise that they acted in support of the principle of holiness of life. Even if Nazis helped did not.

This is the hard part of carrying the cross.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 23 05:21:35 2022
    P.S.

This argument for holiness of life from natural conception to the natural death (which outlaws both abortion and euthanasia) includes the lives of foreign nationals fighting in Ukraine on Ukrainian side. Unlike foreign nationals fighting for Russian
    occupation forces, most of them fights like volunteers in Spanish civil war, only risking their lives without a reward but daily bread and proviant.

Thereof they cannot be qualified as "mercenaries", but even those are included in the protection of the holiness of life. As all life is holy.

Animals, and even the plants we eat should be taken with thanksgiving, for the LORD gives them to grow with the holy power of life in all living beings.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to Raskolynikov on Sat Apr 23 10:57:26 2022
    On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 7:21:36 AM UTC-5, Raskolynikov wrote:
    P.S.

This argument for holiness of life from natural conception to the natural death (which outlaws both abortion and euthanasia) includes the lives of foreign nationals fighting in Ukraine on Ukrainian side. Unlike foreign nationals fighting for Russian
    occupation forces, most of them fights like volunteers in Spanish civil war, only risking their lives without a reward but daily bread and proviant.

Thereof they cannot be qualified as "mercenaries", but even those are included in the protection of the holiness of life. As all life is holy.

Animals, and even the plants we eat should be taken with thanksgiving, for the LORD gives them to grow with the holy power of life in all living beings.

in the Lord
    Amen
    almost seems like the rumors that Russians are executing POW's is fueled by Ukraine to motivate various city defenders to not surrender while surrounded by civilian human shields and fight to the death.
    This fight between Russian and "Ukrainian-Pole" is an old one dating back to wars and conflicts between Roman and Orthodox Catholics
    Or even a newer one if we refer to the woman's right to choose, not a catholic position at all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 23 13:57:53 2022
    Propaganda this, propaganda that. I have once witnessed what the POWs were going through in another war. In every war there is a risk of retaliation by common soldiers unworthy of calling, and commanding officers should do their best to prevent vengeance.

Woman's "right to choose"?
    Not a Christian position, indeed. Woman's right to choose does not superimpose over the holiness of life.
    Just as I would not put a serial murderer to death in Death Row, how much less the innocent child in mother's womb that had not yet done good or evil?
    But I believe much of this sin is done by error in ignorance, as the same women in vast majority would not murder already born child. This means that they can return to God Creator, accept Jesus as Saviour and confess their sin.
    The burden of guilt is on those who claim that life in womb before birth (and/or during partial birth) isn't human. They may be guilty of eternal sin.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to Raskolynikov on Sun Apr 24 09:57:18 2022
    On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 3:57:54 PM UTC-5, Raskolynikov wrote:
    Propaganda this, propaganda that. I have once witnessed what the POWs were going through in another war. In every war there is a risk of retaliation by common soldiers unworthy of calling, and commanding officers should do their best to prevent
    vengeance.

Woman's "right to choose"?
    Not a Christian position, indeed. Woman's right to choose does not superimpose over the holiness of life.
    Just as I would not put a serial murderer to death in Death Row, how much less the innocent child in mother's womb that had not yet done good or evil?
    But I believe much of this sin is done by error in ignorance, as the same women in vast majority would not murder already born child. This means that they can return to God Creator, accept Jesus as Saviour and confess their sin.
    The burden of guilt is on those who claim that life in womb before birth (and/or during partial birth) isn't human. They may be guilty of eternal sin.

in the Lord
    Amen
    Imposing guilt upon a woman who exercises such a freedom of choice leads very much to a decline in church membership.
    We see hypocrites promoting an oily war while at the same time they wish to ban abortion.
    A proper leadership would allow oil the oil and gas to be traded free of sanctions so as to not impose crippling inflation on those barely able to make a living.
    The war would not have started if US had not forced the issue concerning Nord Stream II
    The other cause is the US lust and greed to establish a NATO base in Crimea and denying Russia access to the Black Sea
    At the same time US will gloat concerning its victory over Russia and keep Guantanamo as an operational military base in Cuba.
    Of course Putin would lose power and secretly executed with the loss of the Crimea.
    The Cold War would ramp up to new highs anf Western Europe will face a depression exceding the one of the 1930's because of a war induced crimp on oil and gas to Europe.

US has not begun to address the future global climate change and energy crises. Instead the old, partially senile, Biden has set the world backwards some 60 years or more concerning international diplomacy plunging the entire world into one of global
    chaos and conflict while promising some new world order or some other pie in the sky pipe dream.

What we do know the industrial-military complex is receiving endless funding and the profits from the military contracts will reward thhe investors on Wall Street, not to mention the profits now being seen by the oil and gas suppliers.

The Biden administration started this war by having his head buried in his own bullshit and not properly regarding reality.

Well, he has his war, and it promises to be a long one.
    I do see that eventually US troops will be in the Ukraine, just as he let slip out a few weeks ago. Funny thing: If Biden sends in US troops, will Trump pull them out.
    Trump will also delight in ending "Biden's war".

As I mentioned when the war started, Biden by allowing this war has secured for the US Presidency Donald Trump in the next election.

Ukraine and Russia will be best of friends for the next generation, NOT, just like Saudi Arabia and Iran, or North and South Korea, or more like Israel and Palestine. What kind of peace can the US truly negotiate here?
    Think Vietnam fighting communism

Well, come on all of you, big strong men,
    Uncle Sam needs your help again.
    He's got himself in a terrible jam
    Way down yonder in Ukraine
    So put down your books and pick up a gun,
    We're gonna have a whole lotta fun.
    And it's one, two, three,
    What are we fighting for ?
    Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
    Next stop is Ukraine;
    And it's five, six, seven,
    Open up the pearly gates,
    Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
    Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

Come on Wall Street, don't be slow,
    Why man, this is war au-go-go
    There's plenty good money to be made
    By supplying Ukraine with the tools of its trade,
    But just hope and pray that if they drop the bomb,
    They drop it on the Kremlin gang.
    Next stop is Ukraine.
    Well there ain't no time to wonder why

Well, come on generals, let's move fast;
    Your big chance has come at last.
    Now you can go out and get those reds
    'Cause the only good commie is the one that's dead
    And you know that peace can only be won
    When we've blown 'em all to kingdom come.
    Next stop is Ukraine;
    Well there ain't no time to wonder why
    Come on mothers throughout the land,
    Pack your boys off to Ukraine.
    Come on fathers, and don't hesitate
    To send your sons off before it's too late.
    And you can be the first ones in your block
    To have your boy come home in a box.
    And it's one, two, three
    Next stop is Ukraine.
    Well there ain't no time to wonder why,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 24 11:23:03 2022
    Thank you for your message.

Dear Lazarus, you have started a number of topics in parallel, so I will try to reply under each for a change,
    the old style.

Dana nedjelja, 24. travnja 2022. u 18:57:19 UTC+2 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:

Imposing guilt upon a woman who exercises such a freedom of choice leads very much to a decline in church membership.

I don't think that the church is imposing guilt on the women who undergo abortion. But even those who do not attend church are reported to suffer from anxiety and depression in the long run, later in life.
    The primary role of the church is actually the opposite: to minister the reconciliation of such women and girls to their Creator, just as Jesus did for Mary Magdalene and the adulterous woman. Sadly, this is hardly ever seen, until just recently Pope
    Francis proclaimed a year of grace for the women who committed abortion. Abortion is a particularly heavy murder of an innocent unborn child, who had not yet committed good or evil by itself, but ended probably in darkness, as king Solomon said.

From this perspective, if woman's freedom is placing innocent human beings in darkness for good or until the Judgment Day (for they have not been baptised in Christ and have Adam's original sin), then it is no longer freedom, but violence. And lawgiver
    has the right and duty to prevent and sanction violence.

We see hypocrites promoting an oily war while at the same time they wish to ban abortion.

I see nothing hypocritical in this as I am publicly against abortion at least for the last 30 years.

A proper leadership would allow oil the oil and gas to be traded free of sanctions so as to not impose crippling inflation on those barely able to make a living.

I wish too if that would be possible. But, on the other hand, president Putin's approval rate allegedly arose to unforeseen 80% after incursion on Ukraine. At least while it looked to promise swift success.

The war would not have started if US had not forced the issue concerning Nord Stream II

I am not sure about this, for Mr. Putin spoke earlier how Ukraine doesn't have the right to exist in its current Budapest Memorandum 1994 borders, for they were devised by Lenin and bolseviks. Besides, he would not suffer Ukraine to join NATO even if
    Nord Stream II passed and went into operation. This seems like you are mixing cause and the effect.

The other cause is the US lust and greed to establish a NATO base in Crimea and denying Russia access to the Black Sea

Which I would vote against if that would be put on vote internationally to all concerned. Frankly, I would like to see Ukraine non-aligned. And keeping its trade with Russia its greatest economic partner. Much of this is now impossible due to Mr. Putin's
    actions.

At the same time US will gloat concerning its victory over Russia and keep Guantanamo as an operational military base in Cuba.

I really do not see who won a victory here.
    The USA would have won the victory if Mr. Reagan and Mr. Gorbatchev agreed on global nuclear disarmament in 1989.
    Nothing that brings nuke warheads closer together until they heat up looks to me like a lasting victory. They will not help rewind the Doomsday Clock, which is the closest approximation to the victory: having bought more time until the Armageddon.

Of course Putin would lose power and secretly executed with the loss of the Crimea.

Well, God forbid! My belief in holiness of life includes that of Mr. Vladimir Vladimirovič Putin. It is a good thing that he might have developed some actual faith. I don't see that as a weakness.
    May the LORD help Mr. Putin to restrain his "silovniki" that might only impose someone without control of the Russian Orthodox Church in his place, a true King of the North. I have received reassurances from the prophets that Mr. Putin will not be the
    next Hitler, and that is rather convincing argument. Which I cannot say for the person who would come to his place if he is forcefully replaced.

I am interested in the holy Russia he speaks about. I hope that includes preaching Gospel to the nation and ban of abortion and divorce (except for marital infidelity).

The Cold War would ramp up to new highs anf Western Europe will face a depression exceding the one of the 1930's because of a war induced crimp on oil and gas to Europe.

Cold War worries me because of the new arms race.
    On the other hand, today's economy is much more resilient. But don't think Russian oil and gas cannot find substitute in global market.

US has not begun to address the future global climate change and energy crises. Instead the old, partially senile, Biden has set the world backwards some 60 years or more concerning international diplomacy plunging the entire world into one of global
    chaos and conflict while promising some new world order or some other pie in the sky pipe dream.

What we do know the industrial-military complex is receiving endless funding and the profits from the military contracts will reward thhe investors on Wall Street, not to mention the profits now being seen by the oil and gas suppliers.

The Biden administration started this war by having his head buried in his own bullshit and not properly regarding reality.

I do see that eventually US troops will be in the Ukraine, just as he let slip out a few weeks ago. Funny thing: If Biden sends in US troops, will Trump pull them out.

As I mentioned when the war started, Biden by allowing this war has secured for the US Presidency Donald Trump in the next election.

All of this is politics, and I try not to get involved. I cannot carry the burden of Uncle Sam's sins. Not when he doesn't repent. Even Jesus can't.
    I am trying to maintain a peace making mission and a humanitarian one.

Ukraine and Russia will be best of friends for the next generation, NOT, just like Saudi Arabia and Iran, or North and South Korea, or more like Israel and Palestine. What kind of peace can the US truly negotiate here?

This war may last for 10 years, Lazarus. It lasted that long in Balkans.
    I don't see too many friendly Serbs and Croats or Bosnians today. And if there are, they are likely to be judged as traitors more common than peacemakers.

Every shell and every murdered Ukrainian child makes that friendship even a more remote possibility.

I cannot speak for the Ukrainians, but it seems to me that they have shown enough self-determination and they are ready to die to be a nation rather than be subdued to Mr. Putin's "denazified" future of theirs.

At one point at the beginning, one participant in chat at Russia Today was excited about the thermobaric bombs and how they will make 50% of the Ukrainian population flee.
    Somehow I do not believe that you fall in that group.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to Raskolynikov on Sun Apr 24 15:46:18 2022
    On Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 1:23:04 PM UTC-5, Raskolynikov wrote:
    Thank you for your message.

Dear Lazarus, you have started a number of topics in parallel, so I will try to reply under each for a change,
    the old style.
    Dana nedjelja, 24. travnja 2022. u 18:57:19 UTC+2 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:

I don't think that the church is imposing guilt on the women who undergo abortion. But even those who do not attend church are reported to suffer from anxiety and depression in the long run, later in life.
    The primary role of the church is actually the opposite: to minister the reconciliation of such women and girls to their Creator, just as Jesus did for Mary Magdalene and the adulterous woman. Sadly, this is hardly ever seen, until just recently Pope
    Francis proclaimed a year of grace for the women who committed abortion. Abortion is a particularly heavy murder of an innocent unborn child, who had not yet committed good or evil by itself, but ended probably in darkness, as king Solomon said.

From this perspective, if woman's freedom is placing innocent human beings in darkness for good or until the Judgment Day (for they have not been baptised in Christ and have Adam's original sin), then it is no longer freedom, but violence. And lawgiver
    has the right and duty to prevent and sanction violence.
    I see nothing hypocritical in this as I am publicly against abortion at least for the last 30 years.
    I wish too if that would be possible. But, on the other hand, president Putin's approval rate allegedly arose to unforeseen 80% after incursion on Ukraine. At least while it looked to promise swift success.
    I am not sure about this, for Mr. Putin spoke earlier how Ukraine doesn't have the right to exist in its current Budapest Memorandum 1994 borders, for they were devised by Lenin and bolseviks. Besides, he would not suffer Ukraine to join NATO even if
    Nord Stream II passed and went into operation. This seems like you are mixing cause and the effect.
    Which I would vote against if that would be put on vote internationally to all concerned. Frankly, I would like to see Ukraine non-aligned. And keeping its trade with Russia its greatest economic partner. Much of this is now impossible due to Mr. Putin'
    s actions.
    I really do not see who won a victory here.
    The USA would have won the victory if Mr. Reagan and Mr. Gorbatchev agreed on global nuclear disarmament in 1989.
    Nothing that brings nuke warheads closer together until they heat up looks to me like a lasting victory. They will not help rewind the Doomsday Clock, which is the closest approximation to the victory: having bought more time until the Armageddon.
    Well, God forbid! My belief in holiness of life includes that of Mr. Vladimir Vladimirovič Putin. It is a good thing that he might have developed some actual faith. I don't see that as a weakness.
    May the LORD help Mr. Putin to restrain his "silovniki" that might only impose someone without control of the Russian Orthodox Church in his place, a true King of the North. I have received reassurances from the prophets that Mr. Putin will not be the
    next Hitler, and that is rather convincing argument. Which I cannot say for the person who would come to his place if he is forcefully replaced.

I am interested in the holy Russia he speaks about. I hope that includes preaching Gospel to the nation and ban of abortion and divorce (except for marital infidelity).
    Cold War worries me because of the new arms race.
    On the other hand, today's economy is much more resilient. But don't think Russian oil and gas cannot find substitute in global market.

All of this is politics, and I try not to get involved. I cannot carry the burden of Uncle Sam's sins. Not when he doesn't repent. Even Jesus can't.
    I am trying to maintain a peace making mission and a humanitarian one.
    This war may last for 10 years, Lazarus. It lasted that long in Balkans.
    I don't see too many friendly Serbs and Croats or Bosnians today. And if there are, they are likely to be judged as traitors more common than peacemakers.

Every shell and every murdered Ukrainian child makes that friendship even a more remote possibility.

I cannot speak for the Ukrainians, but it seems to me that they have shown enough self-determination and they are ready to die to be a nation rather than be subdued to Mr. Putin's "denazified" future of theirs.

At one point at the beginning, one participant in chat at Russia Today was excited about the thermobaric bombs and how they will make 50% of the Ukrainian population flee.
    Somehow I do not believe that you fall in that group.

in the Lord
    Amen
    Profiting from war represents real intention of U.S.
    By Gao Ge (People's Daily Online) 10:00, April 24, 2022
    The era of the Cold War is already more than 30 years in the past. And yet, NATO has never stopped pursuing its eastward expansion, which eventually led to the Russia-Ukraine conflict. The U.S., the backstage manipulator of NATO’s eastward expansion,
    and which has already raked in huge profits from the conflict, has not only benefited from the conflict, but also has attempted to seek hegemony amid tensions.

Since the Russia-Ukraine conflict broke out, the stock prices of relevant companies have all dropped, but those of American military companies have meanwhile soared. The stock prices of U.S. military firms Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Technologies
    Corporation increased by about 13 percent and 10 percent, respectively, in the most recent nearly one-month period. Gregory J. Hayes, CEO of Raytheon Technologies Corporation, said his company will benefit from the tensions now unfolding around the world.

This is not the first time that the Americans have profited from a war, and the repeated conduct of the U.S. in its raking in profits from wars around the world are just too numerous to count. According to a report released by the Stockholm International
    Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) on March 14, the overall volume of international transfers of major arms between 2017 and 2021 was lower than that between 2012 and 2016. However, during the same period, the arms exports of the U.S. increased
    significantly. The U.S. is the world’s largest arms exporter, while crises and wars undoubtedly provide hotbeds for U.S. military companies and American politicians to make a fortune.

In addition to supporting American arms producers, there are other measures that Washington has taken to allow the U.S. to profit from wars. Plundering and controlling the energy markets has always been an important aim of the U.S. government in
    instigating confrontations and waging wars around the world. The U.S. authorities, while saying that they stand on the side of peace and justice, are actually thinking about how to get more Americans engaged in what is a lucrative business.

The rights and wrongs in the Russia-Ukraine crisis can and will be witnessed by all. The U.S. has exposed its selfishness and hypocrisy by pouring fuel on the fire. Washington is the one that is profiting from the conflict, and the Americans may be the
    only ones who benefit from the conflict.

While taking advantage of the conflict to rake in huge profits, the U.S. has also reinforced the bloc that it established by ganging up with its Western allies, and has attempted to contain its “imaginary enemies,” thus further exacerbating divisions
    and confrontations between countries and then taking advantage of these divisions and confrontations to consolidate its global hegemony.

In the meantime, with the U.S. government failing to curb such persistent domestic problems as the country’s political divides, ethnic conflicts, and rising violent crimes, not to mention the rapidly spreading COVID-19 virus and rampant high inflation,
    a conflict in Europe offers a perfect opportunity that U.S. politicians can make use of in order to serve U.S. domestic political purposes and distract the attention of the American public from domestic contradictions.

However, the whole world is paying a price as the U.S. seeks selfish gains. Led by the U.S., Western countries have imposed all-round and undifferentiated sanctions against Russia, which not only has complicated the situation in the region, but has also
    struck a heavy blow to the world economy. Affected by a rise in the prices of bulk commodities, many countries and regions, including the Eurozone, are seeing soaring inflation, which is severely straining the livelihoods of the common people residing in
    these various European countries and regions.

Europe is entering a difficult phase in its history. The region will face, in the short term, higher inflation and slower growth. There is considerable uncertainty about how large these effects will be and how long they will last for, Christine Lagarde,
    president of the European Central Bank (ECB), pointed out.

For a long time, the U.S. has instigated confrontations and conflicts in countries around the world in an attempt to make a fortune, severely undermining international peace and stability. The tricks of American leaders will sooner or later be seen
    through for what they are. The U.S., by hyping up threats of wars, aggravating regional conflicts, profiting from tensions in relevant countries, and raking in huge profits from crises at the expense of its allies and even the whole world, is bound to be
    resisted and opposed by the international community of nations.

(Web editor: Hongyu, Bianji)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05