• Hey NASA, would you like to buy insanely fast computer and networking e

From =?UTF-8?B?c3lzdGVtQMOOwrwuKi4=?=@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 29 21:58:23 2020
    XPost: alt.religion.wicca, alt.military.police

Hey NASA, would you like to buy insanely fast computer and networking even in outer space like I already have, that you still don't though I offered that to you but NOT for free AT my expense over 20 years ago soviet liara..?

Anyone wanna play some video games?

I left you a message on the 2nd green page. To unlock the 2 green pages, find the last red, white, and blue pages but don't take them. Myst requires some abandonware win95 components and at least sdl-2 to play.
    Magic requires some abandonware Win95/98/ME or NT4-NT5 and some abandonware DirectX components to play.
    Password for turbo is my first name, and network play requires at least ipx, serial, or tcp.
    TWv3hyperturbo will be up again soon, (which already clocked at 48hops (tw) in a sixteen billionth of a second anywhere on earth even with 100 users simultaniously.
    Subspace Contiuum server will be up again soon, seeking a co-sys for that who would rather make the subgames and maps than stupid bots, must have experience.

http://ssh.location.best:2080

..same way a small portion of black/afro and nortmex and islander (and a few frenchies and germs) will sell their butts and future to the soviets, is exactly how all soviets will sell their butts and future to the japane.. ..and japan sometimes has a
    hero of themselves but only for one action and not for long which britland perfected which I callled one use british magic.
    How do you think you look?

Dear Lord God, please kill all these faggot soviet, their tolken, and their father japan, thanks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)