• ..and Dear walmart.com, westernunion.com, and affiliates.. tonering w/b

From =?UTF-8?B?c3lzdGVtQMOOwrwuKi4=?=@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 28 18:45:42 2020
    XPost: alt.religion.wicca, alt.military.police

..just letting you know, the surface of the moon is baren/lifeless, overnight temprature is an average of -71 degree, daytime on the surface means getting irradiated in a chinese suit, exposure lasts about 35 seconds, and proper depth for a permanant
    lunar base is exactly 3.5 miles down.[.] and although you can't breath the moon, the moon has enough gas to produce condensed lunar gas pressure to any extent.

..and if -=guitar=- of DFW wants to do ansi/meta on my outer space sats or earthly mainframes, is qualified. ~, Hunter (formerly of Hunter's Quest, now House of Burning.)

Hunter Reon Barnes
    404 N. Mount Shasta #159
    Mount Shasta, Ca 96067
    dr.hrb@ssh.location.best

Hey, L. Ron Hubbard didn't bother to mention, if you could be a third party (not really a thing, illusion) killing two other parties, what else could you do/be as a third party broker..?

...anybody with genera hypercolor t-shirts (still working / new) or francis marque girbled jeans should call me, I pay best price on such. Albequerqie, NM has bestbuy on levi jeans. (see my ammo and gun deals (qualifications required) ...

Visit Mount Shasta and the Etna of the Siskiyou!

..expect soviets, their tolken, their father japan, scent of funky ass crack and potato (basicly), temprature, and weather conditions mild.

(..also, I would mention nabisco nutter butters aren't good for you until they're broken down completely {and even as such, deadly to you if off nutrician ,(and their oreo cookies are sh't no matter what), (but their vegicrackers are at least italian
    crap)}.

..although soviets and most of their tolken have defunct olfactory and palate, we have so many here that even they can detect the scent of asshole & dick + potato...

(Yes, soviets smell like diseased ass crack and potato. Enough of them in a room makes them notice.) and they think off of an egg breakfast with pieces of red pepper off this statement.

..but receive opportunity all along the way no matter what.

(church note) : whereas japan and their soviet and their tolken and the wayward are in fact souless, stupid, and less greek than a paki or lithuanian (understand greek was sh't trying to smartly counter japan, ** see alexander a british not macidonian
    name, 200 years prior to london formed)(?.,.?), they (japosoviro) have tried to be church clergy as occupation.. to sum it up, kids can't spend gold (even if they're god in the flesh), but their parents will, even if the kid gets lowest quality food,
    life, and shoes,.. ..(french inscence) because they stink and just gave birth.. and kinda like bronze and brass weren't formed till the roman era, what you have for myrr, also was what the arabs/medians/persians/and egyptians still use for eye makeup
    currently commonly refered to as cōl, pronounced (coal), as well as the biter herb myrr similar to thymus (thyme) or artimisia abscentinium, so those soviet bums would look/feel higher class, for the childs sake, but we know iranians even if they have
    some math and s
    cience and wealth to spare wouldn't make a pios donation in any way to any extent no matter what, even if they were sure they saw god in the flesh and winged angels sang to them about it, even if they were certain such would be the only way to save their
    sorry asses. [o;-)

..and while I'm a firm believer in not voluteering for sh't unless properly motivated to do so, if you don't take any vow, or if you take any vow sogily, such is the same as walking up to a large horny african gorrila, with lipstick on your lips, a blond
    wig, easy off panti, two winks, and a soggy no.

Ammo, all .cal, FFL 349.00 (filed for you), CCW 249.00 (filed for you), used and new pieces. Low prices, excellent availability, shipping within the U.S. 8889197566 dr.hrb@ssh.location.best

Does anyone remember late 80s early 90s michael jackson sega japsovdisney arcade video game .. you got a little monkey following you as you save the children, your chased by gangsters and you can throw your hat in their face, (or run away)) ...(starky's
    of BH before it died had it.) like the hard rock london 8ball pinball machine.. (()) you could push the button up to three times to make everybody on screen dance.. (per quarter) while your trying to save the children, kinda like 720, pop in quarters to
    get eaten by bees, but less entertaining.

Due to those illegal soviet phishers/&/crashers at sdf.org/freeshell.org, I have temporarily moved my web address to: http://ssh.location.best:2080 [o;-)

The easiest way to identify a soviet or japane is by their freckles. ~, HRB

..Also, your seeming unclear about the temp and condition on lunar surface (and martian surface) during day and evening, or what it would take to make a space suit actually. ~, [o;-)

ok, instead of the purge, we call it citizens day, instead of legalizing crime, we federalize all U.S. citizens for 24 hours and encourage legal vigilanteism. I think a randomly chosen day between Nov 1st and 7th each year would be a good day. What do
    you think? text YES or NO to 8889197566

~, Hunter Reon Barnes
    Earthen Sun Reborn

Buy my new book, Nutrician 88008 : Axioms and Practum. Only 4,000 U.S. Dollars per Copy Protected Copy.

..by copy protected, I mean copyrighted, and incapable of photocopy or scribery.

..if your wondering why I don't propriaterily pour my self out at my expense for free to pirates to steal from me and the mouths of my unborn children, it's because I have self respect (for myself).

..couldn't really be certain if I've been too generous already or exactly generous enough, anyone who actually has delites has difficulty not sharing at least a little bit, except with piranic sh't pirates.

Next Sermon : How to earn blessing from The Lord... {whether / however existant or not} ..but feel absolutely free to grope around in the dark for bizzaro santa claus.

[o;-)

Our family kung fu magic secret other than really excessive {intelligent actual} work over time, is the fact that enemies depleat options that could work very fast {and all remaining generally work themselves}. ~ HRB

..but I'm not allowed to train you even if I wanted to and you paid me enough, unless your my wife, I'm married to your sister or mom, or your a fully trained certified ip ching ving tsun kung fu master in good standing membership with his council, in
    which case(s), I could.

[o;-)

..if your one of those meth addicts who don't realisticly see your self kicking anytime soon, my perscription for you is :
    EITHER
    Literally eating mashed potatoes (idaho) + beets + apple juice + fresh grapefruit, {+± maybe a turnup or a noni}, instead of your usual piss crystal toilet mint medley.
    OR
    Risparidal + Depakoat + Seroquel, followed by the above perscription if the other doctor releases you.
    THEN
    Try to eat and live properly, and refrain from being a f'kup.
    ~, HRB

Congress: (Second proposed amendment to U.S. Constitution.) ____________________
    "That any legal voter may use their vote to vote -1 vote towards any canidate if they feel inclined to do so." ~, dr.hrb

Congress: (First proposed amendment to U.S. Constitution.)
    "That any government or law enforcement seat in the United States can only be filled by at least second generation U.S. citizens born in the United States, with both of their parents being born in the United States."
    ~, dr.hrb

..and the bible was written as a bifold yoke for premature saints who would possibly transend it and all the misunderstanders of it who were sure to splinter it 4,000 directions thus spreading it quickly and is third grade japanese reading material.

http://ssh.location.best:2080

A vote for Hunter Reon Barnes is a vote against fashist dictopia.

..NASA, Whereas I do have the best ways to make effectual perpetual cold, hot, motion, or virtually anything else, you're not predicted to buy technology from me seeing as how you would rather retardedly use solar panels instead of buying HRB 24H clean
    safe atomic cascade reactor tech, means you're as bullsh't as DARPA, the Nobel Foundation, MIT, etc.. trying to play a roll calling such work still and if you are ever made to get anywhere actually, you would look like the iranians in the 1960's.. How
    many pirate soviets do you got? And which Jap placed them there? ~, HRB

..and I'm assuming Jennifer Tilly was the voice of Roxy Glass, otherwise I have legal advice especially if the girl playing roxy glass can't produce jennifer tilly's voice. (..you know those professional actress live hand to mouth, eat rice cakes, don't
    ask how much their getting paid, and don't get work enough of the year to claim unemployment..?)
    [o;-)

..And if you ask anyone of these fatass lazy soviet pirate salaried why they don't and can't spend and whether they're snorting it up to the other soviets or western unioning it to them, you'd better be looking prettier and smarter than they do while
    asking.. ..or they have you as tolken that fast, and are noticably completely incapable concerning and unblamable for such. [o;-)

..and really try to refrain from attempting to sh't, steal, or crash, upon arrival / intentionally getting yourself noticed.
    ...everything else can't.

..and why the F'k are you trying to tell me I lost an election if you know I didn't?

..and if jap had not made rome making britain at greece, {which formed france} or if bedouin jews had turned right/north at jaffa...
    ..you would all have had your donkeysh't wishes granted manifest already.

..recently came up with a hyperaccelerated 32bit workaround for all bsd/*ix which allows direct processor access, bypassing file permission, kernel, shell, and various watchdogs.. putting together a 16bit in a 32bit wrapper for my version of myst, magic
    4th ed, and tradewars, which I picked up legally off double abandonware.
    Also, I fixed the geolocation pindot of this server if you need realtime transponder gps acurate.

http://ssh.location.best:2080

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)