• How did it go, Lavrov in China?

From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 31 06:31:06 2022
    Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Wednesday in Tunxi, East China's Anhui Province, highlighting the continuing efforts to strengthen strategic partnership, amid the Ukraine crisis

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 31 21:27:03 2022
    Dana četvrtak, 31. ožujka 2022. u 15:31:07 UTC+2 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
    Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Wednesday in Tunxi, East China's Anhui Province, highlighting the continuing efforts to strengthen strategic partnership, amid the Ukraine crisis

I vote in favour of that. Total isolation could make Mr. Putin swing into totalitarian mode and right-wing.
    I have found it beneficial to open systems and archives of communist crimes. In the long run, it is better than
    taking it with you (to the next world). It is pointless to erase KGB archives, as everything is recorded in
    the books in Heaven.

Leviticus 26:40-42
    40 “But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers in their treachery that
    they committed against me, and also in walking contrary to me, 41 so that I walked contrary
    to them and brought them into the land of their enemies—if then their uncircumcised heart
    is humbled and they make amends for their iniquity, 42 then I will remember my covenant
    with Jacob, and I will remember my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham,
    and I will remember the land.

This Covenant of Abraham is also available to Gentiles by the cross of Calvary (Golgotha)
    and faith in God in this mortal life and life after (physical) death:

Galatians 3:9
    So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)