• QBLH and Ukrainian peace agreement

From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 30 09:56:31 2022
    Below find Russian proposal, plus a few comments:

Yesterday, for the first time in all these years, the Kiev authorities declared that they are ready to negotiate with Russia and conveyed the provisions of a possible future agreement, which states the following:

• the refusal to join NATO, fixation of Ukraine's bloc-free status;

• the renunciation of nuclear weapons;

• an obligation to conduct troop exercises only with the consent of the guarantor states, which must include Russia.

That is, Ukraine stated that it’s ready to fulfill these demands that Russia has been insisting on all these years.

If all these obligations are fulfilled, the threat of creating a NATO bridgehead on Ukrainian territory will be eliminated.

That’s why it’s so important to agree upon this treaty at the highest level.

However, the negotiations and our work continue.

I’d like to stress that Russia’s position regarding Crimea and Donbass remains the same.

Comments:
    I don't see that it is possible for Kiev to give up its NATO membership ambition with ownership of Crimea and the Donbass to boot.
    It is the intention of the US to continuously supply Ukraine with all the assistance it can muster, minus manpower at the moment,
    US would deny any presence of its own Special Forces in Ukraine, or that is what majority of US population believes. I would refer to Vietnam of 1955 as a similar case, although Ukraine is different as population is Caucasian White and are more likely to
    gain full sympathy and be accepted as an immigrant . Their demands are popularly accepted and mass hysteria then pushes for a very partisan and violent solution.
    After US finishes supplying Ukraine all the weapons needed to fight its war, Ukraine will ask US for the money to rebuild; never mind rebuilding Detroit and US city slums. . . . to where the immigrants go.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 31 01:56:22 2022
    You forget that most of the people dying or wounded in the conflict are not Neonazis, but
    ordinary little peace-loving people, who might not even liked NATO except as protection of
    territorial integrity and would never think of nuking Moscow or any Russian town (God forbid).

Also, on Russian side who is dying is little Russian soldier who was told he is going to a
    military exercise. I cannot hate such a person, but only feel regret and compassion
    (Matthew 5:44).

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to Raskolynikov on Thu Mar 31 06:19:34 2022
    On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 3:56:23 AM UTC-5, Raskolynikov wrote:
    You forget that most of the people dying or wounded in the conflict are not Neonazis, but
    ordinary little peace-loving people, who might not even liked NATO except as protection of
    territorial integrity and would never think of nuking Moscow or any Russian town (God forbid).

Also, on Russian side who is dying is little Russian soldier who was told he is going to a
    military exercise. I cannot hate such a person, but only feel regret and compassion
    (Matthew 5:44).

in the Lord
    Amen
    First of all:
    The refusal to join NATO would be an outright lie!,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05