• QBLH: Putin must understand

From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 4 07:04:42 2023
    With Mr Johnson as the new house speaker, certainly the Kremlin can understand the general direction of US politics for the next year..
    Russian support concerning Iran during the next few days will greatly influence the billions of dollars, if any, that the GOP will give to the Democrats to continue funding the war in Ukraine.
    For example, release of all hostages will mean zero dollars to support Ukraine. Murder of all hostages will involve scores of billions for Ukraine and a US all out war against Iran, with probable use of tactical or strategic nuclear weapons against opponents of US.
    What we will see is something in between, depending on what happens.
    Mr Johnson reads the Revelation of St John to see the warnings.
    Mr Putin gets his intel from God knows where.
    I simply read what I see.
    I expect dangerous games until January of 2025 when the winner of next November's election is sworn in. As is, Mr Biden has the power of a lame duck as there is low confidence concerning his reelection.
    With US cities begging for billions for migrant relief there is very low probability that the US will give billions to Gaza and not the same request for New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and the other US cities in need of a Federal handout
    to handle their own humanitarian concerns. Biden turns a cold shoulder to US cities while he pleads to borrow billions for humanitarian help for Gaza
    Iran can feed Gaza instead of delivering weapons and tunnel construction funds. Iran can use money not borrowed to feed Gaza instead of using it to rebuild the Iran navy and seaports which is what Trump and the US will destroy at the current pace.
    I guess it all depends on what Russia and Iran tells Hamas, doesn't it?
    What happens between now and 2025?
    STALEMATE and Gaza in very bad shape

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to Lazarus Cain on Sat Nov 4 07:23:16 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 9:04:43 AM UTC-5, Lazarus Cain wrote:
    With Mr Johnson as the new house speaker, certainly the Kremlin can understand the general direction of US politics for the next year..
    Russian support concerning Iran during the next few days will greatly influence the billions of dollars, if any, that the GOP will give to the Democrats to continue funding the war in Ukraine.
    For example, release of all hostages will mean zero dollars to support Ukraine.
    Murder of all hostages will involve scores of billions for Ukraine and a US all out war against Iran, with probable use of tactical or strategic nuclear weapons against opponents of US.
    I expect dangerous games until January of 2025 when the winner of next November's election is sworn in. As is, Mr Biden has the power of a lame duck as there is low confidence concerning his reelection.
    With US cities begging for billions for migrant relief there is very low probability that the US will give billions to Gaza and not the same request for New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and the other US cities in need of a Federal handout
    to handle their own humanitarian concerns. Biden turns a cold shoulder to US cities while he pleads to borrow billions for humanitarian help for Gaza
    Iran can feed Gaza instead of delivering weapons and tunnel construction funds. Iran can use money not borrowed to feed Gaza instead of using it to rebuild the Iran navy and seaports which is what Trump and the US will destroy at the current pace.
    I guess it all depends on what Russia and Iran tells Hamas, doesn't it?
    What happens between now and 2025?
    Gee!
    Golly!
    Gee-Whiz!
    How friendly will Trump and Putin be if Trump backs Israel while Putin is the enemy of Israel?
    Mr Trump will certainly back Mr Johnson's decisions concerning Russia and Iran. So if Putin wants war with Trump he can ally himself with Hamas as it wars against Israel.
    Then we can weave tales about Gog and Magog.
    Ayatollah released the hostages when Reagan was inaugurated.
    Will Ayatollah want war with USA when Trump, or Haley, is inaugurated, or will the requested hostages finally be released?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to Lazarus Cain on Sat Nov 4 07:46:44 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 9:23:17 AM UTC-5, Lazarus Cain wrote:
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 9:04:43 AM UTC-5, Lazarus Cain wrote:
    For example, release of all hostages will mean zero dollars to support Ukraine.
    Murder of all hostages will involve scores of billions for Ukraine and a US all out war against Iran, with probable use of tactical or strategic nuclear weapons against opponents of US.
    With US cities begging for billions for migrant relief there is very low probability that the US will give billions to Gaza and not the same request for New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and the other US cities in need of a Federal
    handout to handle their own humanitarian concerns. Biden turns a cold shoulder to US cities while he pleads to borrow billions for humanitarian help for Gaza
    I guess it all depends on what Russia and Iran tells Hamas, doesn't it? What happens between now and 2025?
    Gee!
    Golly!
    Gee-Whiz!
    How friendly will Trump and Putin be if Trump backs Israel while Putin is the enemy of Israel?
    Mr Trump will certainly back Mr Johnson's decisions concerning Russia and Iran.
    So if Putin wants war with Trump he can ally himself with Hamas as it wars against Israel.
    Then we can weave tales about Gog and Magog.
    Ayatollah released the hostages when Reagan was inaugurated.
    Will Ayatollah want war with USA when Trump, or Haley, is inaugurated, or will the requested hostages finally be released?
    China’s will and capacity to serve as a global peacemaker has been even more underwhelming. Beijing has previously offered to mediate between Israel and the Palestinians, and it dispatched an envoy to the region after the current crisis erupted. Wang
    Yi told Israel’s foreign minister that Beijing “will exert its utmost to do anything conducive to the reconciliation” between the Palestinians and Israelis. But Chinese diplomats probably don’t have the pull to lure the two sides to the
    negotiating table. Even before the current crisis, the Israelis, close American allies, greeted Chinese overtures with skepticism. Now Beijing has struck an overtly pro-Palestinian position.

So China can feed Gaza and invest In Gaza rebuilding? Someone needs to pony up the money if Iran, US or Arab states won't.. Gaza needs to get money for humanitarian support from somewhere but do not expect it from Christians nor Jews as Hamas is enemy to
    both Christianity and Judaism with respect to its radical Islam propaganda and belief system. Is easy for Hamas to get support from the young and those who have learned no good faith nor regard for the truth.
    Gaza will be a welfare state depending on foreign money until, somehow, Gaza can find prosperity. hat kind of industry can Gaza make money with? At present, none. It is an unproductive slum very similar but worse than the ghettos plaguing the cities of
    the world. US can not address needs of its own ghettos. Never mind the billions of US dollars that Biden wants for Gaza, but nothing for his own ghettos.
    Maybe a million children in Gaza, but how many children have crossed border and in need of welfare in US since Biden elected, in need of US handout? More than 4 million?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05