• The Bag of Diverse Weights

From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 27 18:23:33 2023
    You have been often told how printed money is given to the rich because they create jobs. Big banks and businesses were saved with the tax payer's
    money on that account.

At the same time, the hedge funds and the retirement funds with lifetime savings of hard-working citizens were simply left to collapse and disappear. The rest had been devoured by the increase of expenses of living which
    is up to 50% to 100% in those things that really matter to the working class: food, water, bills, clothing, cost of housing.

Officially recognised inflation however remained below or just above 10%,

This is the inflation that is used is several purposes, but also with salary increase of the public services.

Now the inflation is high, and now the proposed solution is the increase
    of interest on loans which people raised with near zero interest.
    Another solution is laying off people from their jobs the rich created.

But the rich do not have to return the surplus money without coverage
    in added value in industry, agriculture and services that actually
    produced the inflation.

It is theirs to keep. Plus, they can buy stuff with real value, like gold, family silver, things in pawn shops, stocks and shares, CFDs, futures,
    rare earth metals, real estate, land. Until all land is theirs.

Isaiah 5:8
    Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

in the LORD
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 28 21:36:46 2023
    I will have to repeat what I wrote to my friend.

Why will firing people from their jobs en masse and raising the interest on already
    issued loans unilaterally not stop the ramping inflation?

This is because the excess printed money was never given to the hard working people
    or to patch the broken retirement funds - it was given to the billionaires "creating jobs"
    and "keeping jobs in corona" and to patch up the rich bankers who had their partying
    all the time with hookers, "white" and "yellow".

Now that they destroy those jobs, they are not forced to return the printed money, but
    the hard working class is being punished by taking their jobs, their homes, their gold,
    their family silver, their pawned goods, their retirement savings ...

And all of this would not be possible without a diversion.

Ukrainian war had ended its potential and became a constant daily news, so the new
    crisis is opened in Gaza ghetto and West Bank enclave for a diversion.

The "surgical precision strikes" of Israel knocking down civilian block by block shows
    what happens when the Prime Directive is broken and high technology and military
    capacity is given to monkeys - people descended from primates and not from Adam.

It was not just the Rosenbergs and the Cold War. Oppenheimer and the team were mostly Ephraim and we are 80 years captive by the Jewish bomb.

I said to my friend: when the number of innocent Muslims killed exceeds six million,
    the horror of Muslim will be equal to the holocaust. Maybe Allah wants to punish 1/3
    of Muslims worldwide, and we deserve it because we were sinners. May God's name be praised forever!

I look at the entire blocks being collapsed by a missile and the Ukraine was just a
    start, this is the New World Order. My predictor circuits predict that it is the time to
    speculatively prepare for the branch of the future in which the world governments will
    turn those high precision weapons on their own populations who now party, drink,
    have sex, drugs and what is left of music. My heart is also too hardened with sin to
    cry after the suffering of the Palestinian Arabs.

1 Thessalonians 5
    1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
    2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the
    night. 3 FOR WHEN THEY SHALL SAY, "PEACE AND SAFETY", THEN SUDDEN
    DESTRUCTION COMETH UPON THEM, as travail upon a woman with child; AND THEY SHALL NOT ESCAPE. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day:
    we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others;
    but let us watch and be sober.

As it is evident from the "battlefield" iz Gaza, the sevenfold vengeance doesn't please
    the Jews. Risking to be called an anti-semite, I wonder whether they would be pleased
    even by taking 50 Palestinians for 1 Jew or are they set on the "Endlosung for Palestine".

The final solution kosher style.

in the LORD
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)