• QBLH: A warning for Putin

From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 02:37:14 2023
    The Thousand Years
    20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the
    Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and
    had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy
    are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The Judgment of Satan
    7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They
    marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and
    the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Judgment of the Dead
    11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book
    was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged
    according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 23:43:27 2023
    Dana srijeda, 18. listopada 2023. u 11:37:15 UTC+2 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
    The Thousand Years
    20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the
    Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image
    and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and
    holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The Judgment of Satan
    7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9
    They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast
    and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Judgment of the Dead
    11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book
    was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged
    according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire

Thank you Lazarus for this lovely quote. While we are sinners and we sin a lot, we do not despise the hollies.

I am glad that you came with this chapter.

"The Gog and Magog", interestingly enough, are often through to be Russia and Persia (a.k.a. Iran) in the Book of Ezekiel.
    But John the Revelator had the clearer vision, saying that God and Magog are "nations from all four corners of the earth".
    As the nations from all corners of the earth were also depicted in white robes and with palm branches, this means
    that Gog and Magog are not particular nations - but particular breed of people in every nation.

The bad seeds.

This does not mean that the righteous will never sin, just like all of Moses, David, Solomon, Paul and Peter weren't perfect.
    They will just not war on the Lamb and the saints because they hate everything that tells them that the sexual liberties, reproductive rights and gender ideology are sin.

This is written.

in the LORD
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to Raskolynikov on Thu Oct 19 22:39:46 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 1:43:28 AM UTC-5, Raskolynikov wrote:
    Dana srijeda, 18. listopada 2023. u 11:37:15 UTC+2 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
    The Thousand Years

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image
    and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and
    holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The Judgment of Satan
    7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9
    They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast
    and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Judgment of the Dead
    11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another
    book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged
    Thank you Lazarus for this lovely quote. While we are sinners and we sin a lot, we do not despise the hollies.

I am glad that you came with this chapter.

"The Gog and Magog", interestingly enough, are often through to be Russia and Persia (a.k.a. Iran) in the Book of Ezekiel.
    But John the Revelator had the clearer vision, saying that God and Magog are "nations from all four corners of the earth".
    As the nations from all corners of the earth were also depicted in white robes and with palm branches, this means
    that Gog and Magog are not particular nations - but particular breed of people in every nation.

The bad seeds.

This does not mean that the righteous will never sin, just like all of Moses, David, Solomon, Paul and Peter weren't perfect.
    They will just not war on the Lamb and the saints because they hate everything that tells them that the sexual liberties, reproductive rights and gender ideology are sin.

This is written.

in the LORD
    Amen
    A lot of human animal things can distract the mind from thinking about the more eternal truths. Such distractions causes mental mistakes frequently, thus the origin of sin, ( for which we find forgiveness providing we believe the correct truths.)

An interesting paragraph today from RT, I would like to echo. By now Israel knows I am helping them 100%. Jesus did forgive those who murdered HIM after all. Prophecy simply amazes me, and I have aa hell of a time trying to fully comprehend the
    Revelation of St John.

Concerning Mohammed as the False Prophet, perhaps the beast refers to those who have no faith at all but are strictly beast in nature. Putin might be smart to stick with the Russian tradition of supporting Christian values again in the tradition of
    Russia. The Muslim provinces, with a little encouragement of Bin Laden in Afghanistan and Ronald Reagan, broke away as we all already know, but Russia kept the nukes..

Concerning the certain rough and rowdy team of Islam:
    " Islam literally states that it is the Muslim's duty to kill Christians until they either convert to Islam or pay Jizyah. This is in Surah 9:29. This is where the wars and discrimination come from. Fighting and killing Christians is part of the Islamic
    religion. You, you are the problem. And comments promoting "peace" like this, by encouraging Christians to not stand up for the symbols of faith, are sickening examples of subversion. Where are you when Muslims protest, riot, and kill over offenses as
    slight as this?"
    Now who bows down 5 times a day believing Surah 9:29 anymore? Really?

Biden shells out the Jizyah as US Christian taxpayers cover it. Biden still wants to be remembered for supporting Ukraine more than supporting Israel, and Trump will definitely know how to play that card so as to get reelected, in spite of his many, many
    faults.
    GOP Congress will be afraid to defy Trump after seeing and understanding how weak and unpopular Biden still is., plus how fewer and fewer are buying the Domino Theory with respect to Ukraine and Russian ambitions. Putin would be happy if Ukraine. and
    also Hamas, would simply quit making unrealistic demands. Both Ukraine fighters and Hamas fighters hide behind the human shields of the cities and scream war crime when women or children are killed by retaliatory air and artillery strikes when a war is
    going on. Since Curtis LeMay died, air forces are not allowed to bomb cities during war anymore. Until US changes the rules.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05