• Probable tactics

From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 13 03:08:21 2023
    So Hamas warned Israel to warn civilians in advance before attacking homes else hostages would be murdered,, so Israel warned civilians in Northern Gaza to evacuate homes.
    No excuse to murder hostages then, yet, as army sweeps into Gaza
    I suppose refugees can be filtered back into northern Gaza as the tide works further south as civilians continuously urged to evacuate to a new camp, since Egypt will not accept the refugees.
    We see Hamas wants to sacrifice its innocents by refusing to allow evacuation. Am I blind?
    Previous posts are warning Russia as my imagination works inspired by I know not what.
    Anyhow, we spell out the strategy during the siege, since we know innocents must ne spared and fed, etc.
    How would such an assault work.?
    The Gazans must accept the rule of new masters, not Hamas. Hamas unconditionally surrenders, and remaining people must be treated fairly and humanely.
    This is the plan. . . . but no quarter to Hamas fighters who do not surrender. and those who do are prisoners of war, who can be exchanged for remainin hostages and other prisoners of war.

Sort of simply put

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)