• What thinks US

From Lazarus Cain@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 11 08:51:57 2023
    These developments work in Iran’s favour. With the progress of Arab-Israeli normalisation halted, Tehran can now pressure the US into re-entering a nuclear deal of some kind that would take some of the sanctions pressure off the Iranian economy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 11 12:06:17 2023
    Dana srijeda, 11. listopada 2023. u 17:51:59 UTC+2 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
    These developments work in Iran’s favour. With the progress of Arab-Israeli normalisation halted, Tehran can now pressure the US into re-entering a nuclear deal of some kind that would take some of the sanctions pressure off the Iranian economy.

Giving nukes to Iran under any circumstances is a very bad idea, because it would bring the world's antiballistic migraines
    to the unbearable and intolerable level.

If ayatollahs like to hand the wrong Muslims on the construction cranes, they should be left with that and not give them a chance
    to do similar things to the people outside of their realm.

I don't think that the Prophet said anything about hanging the wrong kind of Muslims on the construction cranes, as their purpose
    is civil engineering and construction.

Maybe the image of a guy hanging from the crane drives the masses into unconditional obedience to ayatollahs, but this is
    nothing to be desired outside of Iran.

In fact, I learned to hate unconditional obedience and servitude of bad servants to the worse masters here where I live and
    I absolutely do not want it in the mainstream Islam or - worse - worldwide if their kind of Jihhad succeeds over all other
    variants ...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)