• Ka-Putin

From vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.co@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 26 16:03:09 2023
    Walesa cried at Yeltsin's funeral but those that mocked Reagan also mocked Yeltsin. Chinese interests in the Clinton administration made sure Russia's requests to join EU, NATO and WTO were rejected. If Yeltsin had asked
    Ukraine to join Russia, they would have: This is all about methods and personality and not ethnicity. The Russian military leaders depended on Ba'athis arms sales for their living after the soviet collapse, so when Bush looked into Putin's soul, they objected and according to Georges Sada,
    secreted Saddam's WMD in fellow Ba'athist Syria. The deep state (Praetorian Guard, inertia, bureaucracy) is much worse in states other than the USA. The Russian military leadership is so corrupt, they have been clumsily brutal, making Ukrainians hate them so much they could never be subdued even if there was a military victory. Dependence on Wagner shows the breakdown of Russia
    into a confederation of feudal warlord oligarchs, with China eager to retake Siberia, Sweden Petrograd and Poland Ukraine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 28 04:37:05 2023
    Dana ponedjeljak, 26. lipnja 2023. u 18:03:11 UTC+2 korisnik vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com napisao je:
    Walesa cried at Yeltsin's funeral but those that mocked Reagan also mocked Yeltsin. Chinese interests in the Clinton administration made sure Russia's requests to join EU, NATO and WTO were rejected. If Yeltsin had asked
    Ukraine to join Russia, they would have: This is all about methods and personality and not ethnicity. The Russian military leaders depended on Ba'athis arms sales for their living after the soviet collapse, so when Bush looked into Putin's soul, they objected and according to Georges Sada, secreted Saddam's WMD in fellow Ba'athist Syria. The deep state (Praetorian Guard, inertia, bureaucracy) is much worse in states other than the USA. The Russian military leadership is so corrupt, they have been clumsily brutal, making Ukrainians hate them so much they could never be subdued even if there was a military victory. Dependence on Wagner shows the breakdown of Russia into a confederation of feudal warlord oligarchs, with China eager to retake Siberia, Sweden Petrograd and Poland Ukraine.

As Mr. Putin and his policy have 80% of the popular vote, the alternatives would have to
    come to power by violent means, and preserve their power by the same means, meaning
    authoritarian, which would defeat their purpose and mission.

It appears that the time for regime change in Russia had just not yet come, and Mr. Putin
    might even be a lesser evil than some, more hardline communist, options.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 28 05:33:46 2023
    The people do not like the corrupt oligarch, politicians and military generals, but somehow
    they sway for the political regimes in charge, because their nature is just like theirs and belongs
    to the "Matrix" of the seven systems of government ("seven heads") and ten empires ("ten horns").

Predominantly the military and authoritarian power that abuses so many, but still somehow
    unexplicable gives the sense of security, as the greatest mob they pay for the protection.

Revelation 13:1-4 KJV

The Beast Out of the Sea

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet
    were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered
    after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 28 05:52:52 2023
    Revelation 17

The Mystery Explained

6 I could see that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints
    and witnesses for Jesus. And I was utterly amazed at the sight of her.
    7 “Why are you so amazed?” said the angel. “I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven
    heads and ten horns.
    8 The beast that you saw—it was, and now is no more, but is about to
    come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. And those who dwell
    on the earth whose names were not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see the beast that was,
    and is not, and yet will be.

9 This calls for a mind with wisdom.
    The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.
    10 There are also seven kings.
    Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.
    11 The beast that was, and now is not, is an eighth king, who belongs to the other seven and is going into destruction. 12 The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast.

13 These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.

The Victory of the Lamb

14 They will make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will triumph over them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and He will be accompanied
    by His called and chosen and faithful ones.”

15 Then the angel said to me,
    “The waters you saw, where the prostitute was seated, are peoples and multitudes
    and nations and tongues. 16 And the ten horns and the beast that you saw will hate the prostitute. They will leave her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh
    and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to carry out His purpose
    by uniting to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.
    18 And the woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

This is written.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 28 06:52:54 2023
    The majority will somehow follow and obey new Maos, new Führers and
    new Stalins, maybe not even liking them or what they do, but following the chain
    of authority without questioning orders, willing to kill and die for it.

Blind obedience to the authority of the king whom the dragon gave his power, and his seat, and great authority is the worship of the Beast 666.

Their true nature will however be revealed in relationship to the elect believers
    in the Most High God and Christ, Messiah ("Whatever you have done to the least [or worst] of my brethren, you have done to me.", Matthew 25.40).

Also, "He who is faithful in little will be faithful in much. He who is unfaithful in
    little will also be unfaithful in much."

Nobody ever embezzled, or stole enough. Stolen is accursed, and their or embezzler
    or usurer always needs more.

He who stole a paper clip or material from weekend house from his company will most likely later steal millions or billions when and if he comes to power. But the
    opposite doesn't work always: many were decent as little men and turned monsters
    when they came to power.

I was told that everyone has a little Hitler in him, waiting for his time. Also there is
    a parable of the good wolf and bad wold in each man's heart. The wolf most fed eventually wins and devours the other one.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 28 07:09:59 2023
    How do we explain Matthew 25.40 "Whatever you have done to the least
    of my brethren, you have done to me?"

Many in the times of Nero were good citizens, good fathers and good soldiers, fought for their country, their families and their gods, many died for them.

You would think that such people would go to Heaven. Right until you saw
    them cheering in the arenas where lions and gladiators were killing and murdering Psalm-singing believers just for not denouncing Christ, and accepting the emperor as the ultimate authority /(god).

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 29 02:30:53 2023
    As I explained before, nothing burning the Holy Books is from their Creator who inspired
    them, so Mr. Putin could at this point be a lesser evil.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 29 03:26:09 2023
    To the uninitiated it might seem like I am switching sides from post to post and from
    article to article, but I am trying to be predominantly neutral across the activity, to the
    best of my abilities.

(However, I was warned in my spirit that those burning Holy Qur'ans will not stop at
    just Qur'ans. Eventually, the LGBTQI+XYZ movement wants to eliminate everything and
    everyone who witnesses to them that they sin.)

The perfection of man has to be maintained lies or Satan had not interest to put obstacles
    before you in the first place.

The problem that people unconsciously expect ideal authorities (infallible God in the
    image of man) requires that this perfection is maintained by lie and physical and lethal
    force.

But the true nature of man was revealed when they had the infallible image of God in
    flesh and how they did with him. So, a disciple is not greater than his Master.

in the Lord
    Amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05