Let's summarise the recent kremlin attack:
1) The perpetrators are likely to be anti Russian establishment which is similarly a value held by the Ukrainians;
2) The Ukrainians were not aware from any American sources that secretive information had been disclosed;
3) Both Ukraine / Russia have corruption issues associated with the supply
of munitions etc during hostilities;
4) Whilst we might accept Zelensky's denials for such attack, can such opinion be relied upon?
5) What is the likelihood and nature of reprisals given the western proxy
war is defensive and incursion into Russia exceeds both boundaries and invokes different accountabilities.
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Nodes:||16 (2 / 14)|