• FELLOW AMERICANS, BEWARE OF JEWS: FEBRUARY 7, 2020 JEWS INFLECTED AMERI

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 22 10:20:07 2021
    FELLOW AMERICANS, BEWARE OF JEWS: FEBRUARY 7, 2020 JEWS INFLECTED AMERICANS WITH THE COVID-19 AND JANUARY 6, 2021 THEY LAUNCHED COUP DE ETAT
    By Aviroce

January 6, 2021 a Day to Live In Infamy is another incident where Jews are the Culprits. The Traitor of the American People conspired with a bunch of hoodlums to Launch a Coup De Etat against the United States of America. They caused Death and
    Destruction. Now the Most Honorable Speaker of the House is asking for the Removal of the Traitor from the White House under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution and the Removal of the Chief of Police in Washington, DC. I was watching the take over by
    these hoodlums on TV. Take a guess. I have been right all along. Jews planned it and executed it. How would I know that other than what is involved is the Jew Dynasty to be removed from the White House? When it came to investigation, Chief of the Jew
    Defense League, militant Jew group, was showing he emphasized with Americans and such a thing should not have happened. What about the other culprits? None came forward. The FBI should conduct full scope of the Take-Over of the Houses of Congress and
    assign blame on all culprits. They committed Treason against the United States. They are domestic enemies of the American People. I am reminding you that a domesticated rabbit seems peaceful and comfortable. When it comes to business these rabbits become
    very vicious as we saw in Australia. Think about it Fellow Americans.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)