• IRAN SHOULD HAVE USED AVAILABLE TIME TO AT LEAST BUILD DIRTY ATOMIC BOM

From Aviroce@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 9 14:48:23 2021
    IRAN SHOULD HAVE USED AVAILABLE TIME TO AT LEAST BUILD DIRTY ATOMIC BOMBS
    By Aviroce

Iran has had ample time to improve Uranium-bomb quality and build few Dirty Atomic Bombs not to threated with but to let the enemies know there is a price to pay if attacked.

I realize the price of war to any nation can bring it life or death. But look at the situation in Iran. It is surrounded by enemies, sea-land-air. It is being attacked economically. Its only source of foreign money is restricted to choking state.
    Yet Iran is doing its best to survive against all odds. As much as I congratulate Iranians for staying together fighting their enemies, I cannot help it for saying Not Building by this time at least some Dirty Atomic Bombs to let the enemies of this
    striving nation know they would pay a heavy price if they attack the country.

Iran should know the Jews are its enemies because Iran supports the Palestinian People's right to Statehood.

Iran must build a Nuclear Arsenal for Defense. Iran is destined to build this arsenal. Iran has no choice but to build this arsenal. For a nation, it is not only a matter of existence, it is a matter of defending such existence against all evil.
    Aviroce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)