From Raskolynikov@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 20 01:00:15 2023
It occurred to me that there is no point in reincarnation in this millennium, as things tend to get even worse and more corrupt, generation by generation.
Despite all suffering and paying debts of karma in this life, I might end up
in a worse country, with worse parents, and end up as a victim of a
paedophile much sooner or never meet God, for religion somehow appears connected with pedophilia, and I would reject it again, with the same
result before and if I convert back.
Mankind may never reach stars either, which would be the only reason
to reincarnate in this millennium, i.e. in 2300s.
Inventing WARP drive requires thinking out-of-the-box like Tesla or
Dr. Wilhelm Reich, but today the scientists are the Pharisees that
mock such types of thinkers or put them in the nuthouses and on
Or at least, they have to endure peer bullying during their childhood,
often physical or sexual abuse, and this might not quite boost their
creativity and intelligence.
The human race as it is may more likely attract the Beast 666 to
emerge from the Bottomless Pit, rather than the higher interstellar civilisations that have the WARP drive or even fold space.
In all the technological advance, we can not think we are above the
Ten Commandments or that they are obsoleted and just for bigots.
1. Thou shalt believe in One God, Creator of the Universe, all life and mankind.
2. Thou shalt not make statues or images to be worshipped instead of God.
3. Thou shalt not practice profaning of the Name of God or use it in vain.
4. Thou shalt keep the weekly day of rest and spiritual search.
5. Thou shalt honour thy father and mother, to live long.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
9. Thou shalt not falsely testify.
10. Thou shalt not envy or desire what is thy neighbours: his property, his talents, his knowledge and intelligence or his wisdom.