• The Saga of the Bulathsinhala family

From Anonymous@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 8 04:34:38 2017
    I think some Bulathsinhala family members should take the 23andME.com or Ancestry DNA genetic test. That would show if they ARE part of this family. Eg. some Corea family members have taken these tests (some taken 23andME, others Ancestry). This
    would confirm or show otherwise. Some of this info seems suspicious.
    Many Sri Lankans who have gone to US, Australia, Europe, UK etc. are taking these tests to find true info.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From 2annemarie2@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Anonymous on Fri Dec 8 04:36:28 2017
    On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 4:34:39 AM UTC-8, Anonymous wrote:
    I think some Bulathsinhala family members should take the 23andME.com or Ancestry DNA genetic test. That would show if they ARE part of this family. Eg. some Corea family members have taken these tests (some taken 23andME, others Ancestry). This
    Many Sri Lankans who have gone to US, Australia, Europe, UK etc. are taking these tests to find true info.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Anonymous@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 8 04:37:59 2017

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AM@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 8 04:49:26 2017
    On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 4:36:29 AM wrote:
    On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 4:34:39 AM UTC-8, Anonymous wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05