• More of my philosophy of what is to be human and more of my thoughts..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 19:16:27 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy of what is to be human and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question:

What is it to be human ?

So i think i am highly smart, so you can be quick and think that
    i am like a machine and i am not a human, but i can also say that
    look at what is doing humans, so what do you think is a human?,
    so i will answer that i am not like a machine, but i am something
    between, but i know for sure that it is like a technical thing,
    i mean that humans have to evolve to something between a machine
    and a human, like being Cyborgs so that to solve problems, but
    how to become Cyborgs? so i think that we have to evolve rapidly
    into Cyborgs that are smarter than humans by also using the tool of internet like i am doing it, so i can ask if my way of doing is the way of this smarter Cyborgs? so i think that you have to understand my way of doing , so i am not a machine, but when
    i look at the stupid war between Ukraine and Russia, so i think that this stupid war is the result of humans, and it is not the result of smarter Cyborgs like me, so i think that you can be technical and at the same time being human, but how to be
    technical? so if you look at my thoughts below where i am saying that human life is superb, you will notice that you can measure
    by giving weights of importance, so i say that the job is so important that i think that we have to organize it in a high technical manner, so it is why i am giving it a great weight of importance by considering human life like a technical thing and of
    course you are noticing that i am saying below that human life is superb since it is also technically superb, so then you are noticing that i am pragmatic and realistic since the job is part of a human and it has a great weight of importance.

More of my philosophy about human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

Is human life worth it ?

So i think i am highly smart, and i think that human life is superb ,
    since it is also technically superb, since i mean that when you look at human life , it becomes active and lively since we have to win so we have to be good and healthy competition, and this lively and active is good and healthy for the human spirit,
    other than that in human life we have to be good productivity by being specialization that higher productivity, also we we are progressing exponentially and i think that it is a good thing , but we have to manage it correctly, and i think that all this
    brings the best services and products, so i am really optimistic about human life. And it is why i have just invented the following proverb so that to make my views more understandable, so i invite you to read it again since i have just changed it a
    little bit:
    :

Here is my new proverb:

"Is it important to win the race of life and is it important to be successful ? so i think i am wise, and i say that the wanting to win the race of life is also important for the spirit, since it makes the spirit more happy and more positive and active
    and lively, so good and healthy competition so that you win also permits people to be lively and active , since I think that the most important thing in human life, is that human life becomes interesting when it is lively and active, and i think that
    when human life is lively and active, this lively and active becomes like a lever of positive energy that permits you to become successful, but not only that , but winning the race of life also permits to make you rich and when you become rich you can
    also help the others and be solidarity with others. So i think that we have to be more optimistic about life."

And i invite you to read my other following proverbs that i have invented quickly:

"Human life is not a beautiful flower bouquet, so the way of doing is that you have to know how to use like the beautifulness of a beautiful flower as a "lever" of positive energy that permits you to be optimistic and positive, and this optimism and
    positive energy is the key to success and it gives you the will to live."

And here are my other proverbs that i have invented quickly:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
    makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
    using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
    small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
    some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
    permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
    engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about the rights of minorities and about democracy and about dictatorship and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and as you have just noticed, i have just abstracted more the how to respect the rights of minorities inside a democracy or dictatorship, since i think
    that we respect the rights of minorities such as arabs or black africans or indians inside democracies such as western countries or inside a dictatorship by looking at the weights of importance of the arabs or black africans and indians etc. so i mean
    that arabs and black africans and indians are also global customers and have also a weight of importance, so i think it is what pushes a democracy or dictatorship to respect the rights of minorities, so i think that we have to be more optimistic.

More of my philosophy about the medias and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i am optimistic since i am explaining below the master rule of morality and as you notice that this master rule of morality is my abstraction, and
    even if i am explaining more below, i say that it is inherent to this master rule of morality that we have to have children so that we be responsable of mother nature, and i think that there is still an important requirement and it is that we have to
    efficiently educate people by for example guiding them by using high quality knowledge and high quality information that are much more selective and not let them too much free by being educated by internet and such, and i am convinced that by educating
    the people efficiently, we can be optimistic about this master rule of morality.

More of my philosophy about the master rule of morality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i think that the master rule of morality
    comes from the fact that we are individual egoism that also requires
    that the society works correctly, and not only that but
    if we need to protect mother nature we have to have children so that
    we be responsable of mother nature, and the process above creates morality, and of course i am explaining in my web links below that morality is universal.

More of my philosophy about quantum physics and about consciousness and more of my thoughts..

I have just said the following:

---

More of my philosophy about what says science about outer of body experiences and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, I think that God doesn't exist and a known scientist in the following video explains that consciousness can be explained by quantum physics, and that
    consciousness can live without a brain or a body, and it can perceive reality without a body and without a brain, and it can be connected to other consciousnesses and that can exist without a body and without a brain and interact with them like in a
    cloud, so this explains the outer of body experiences, so then i think that God doesn't exist , but i think that science has to understand more quantum physics so that to explain what is human consciouness. So i invite you to look at the following video
    in french that explains more what i am saying:

Je reviens de l'au-delà (2/2) | Temps Présent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaPt4KJOI8