• Re: Nomi Prins

From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to The United States Congress is suppo on Mon May 22 18:16:35 2023
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomi_Prins
    0 After reading her bio, I understand why in our culture, the field of entertainment takes precedence over understanding. Without reading her published books, I finally understand why what happened to the US Congress in 1913 during the Christman recess,
    and watching controlled ineptitude being salvaged by American Taxpayes. Any other corporation would have had to close for sheer ineptitude; but, not Wall Street. Where would we be without wall street fat cats?
    We'd have to keep track of our assets and debits like every American family does. We'd have to balance our budget just like the 50 states do every single year under pain of FEDERAL LAW. We could dispose of the IRS into the trash bin of history where
    they and Wall Street belong.
    The Congressional control of the nation's Tax Money belongs in the control of Congress. Not in the hands of for-profit international bankers.. Can you as an American purchase anything at all without knowing what is in your bank account? You'd be a world
    class idiot. An international banker working for Wall Street - a for-profit corporation. You wouldn't be Ameriva at all.
    Now how do American citizens correct the situation of ineptitude controlling American Taxes? We bleed the Treasury of American Taxes paid. So we can kill Russians and Ukrainians. Now I can go to Walmart and wonder why its shelves are empty. Why we have
    to put the American economy on hold. It's a pandemic! Sars 1 is now Sars 2 - financed by American Taxes "enhanced in the laboratory of Wuhan China technically a violation of international agreements we are calling it COVID 19.
    The United States Congress is suppose to be in control of the nation's TAX MONEY. NOT Department Heads. So why don't Americans take a vote. Should Wall street controll the taxes of the USA? Yea or Nay. The US Constitution says Nay. READ IT. WE wrote it.
    I say Nay. Neither shoud the US Budget Commitee be headed by guys like Barney Frank who is married to a man and obviously queer'n a three dollar bill. He's gone. We are a Chrsistian majority nation. Yet we have sent money as a country to a nation which
    was a part of Russia under Communusim after its government was assassinated by Bolshevik Jews in 1917 and replaced by Bolshevik Jews as OFFICIAL COMMISSARS of Communist Russia.
    Six Jews left the Ukraine , Kiev the Capital which means all of the people can be fooled all of the time. No, they can't. "You can fool some of the people some of the time , but you can't fool 'em all all of the time" President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Paid For By American Taxes. When you give lethal weaponry to a foreign government to kill by engaging in warfare you make the government of that nation culpable for your actions without a Congressional vote and ther deaths can be seen as a war crime
    from both sides of their border.
    00000000000000000000000000 In plain english ETHNIC CLEANSING the eastern border of Russian Ukrainian citizens is a war crime by international law. No American who pays taxes wants to pay for bullshit. Congress votes for expenditures involving people.
    Ukraine began it in 2013. And it won't end well by making Americans
    pay
    in lieu of Diplomacy
    and know ETHNIC CLEANSING on the eastern border
    CANNOT BE TOLERATED ON THE BACKS OF AMERICANS
    while six Jews try to impeach for a third time
    the same U.S. President representing SEVENTY-FIVE MILLION AMERICAN VOTERS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 22 18:21:38 2023
    0 After reading her bio, I understand why in our culture, the field of entertainment takes precedence over understanding. Without reading her published books, I finally understand why what happened to the US Congress in 1913 during the Christman recess,
    and watching controlled ineptitude being salvaged by American Taxpayes. Any other corporation would have had to close for sheer ineptitude; but, not Wall Street. Where would we be without wall street fat cats?
    We'd have to keep track of our assets and debits like every American family does. We'd have to balance our budget just like the 50 states do every single year under pain of FEDERAL LAW. We could dispose of the IRS into the trash bin of history where
    The Congressional control of the nation's Tax Money belongs in the control of Congress. Not in the hands of for-profit international bankers.. Can you as an American purchase anything at all without knowing what is in your bank account? You'd be a
    world class idiot. An international banker working for Wall Street - a for-profit corporation. You wouldn't be America at all.
    Spelling is important.
    It's imporrtant.
    - President Jimmy Carter USA
    Former Governor of the great State of Georgia USA
    Now how do American citizens correct the situation of ineptitude controlling American Taxes? We bleed the Treasury of American Taxes paid. So we can kill Russians and Ukrainians. Now I can go to Walmart and wonder why its shelves are empty. Why we have
    to put the American economy on hold. It's a pandemic! Sars 1 is now Sars 2 - financed by American Taxes "enhanced in the laboratory of Wuhan China technically a violation of international agreements we are calling it COVID 19.
    The United States Congress is suppose to be in control of the nation's TAX MONEY. NOT Department Heads. So why don't Americans take a vote. Should Wall street controll the taxes of the USA? Yea or Nay. The US Constitution says Nay. READ IT. WE wrote it.

I say Nay. Neither shoud the US Budget Commitee be headed by guys like Barney Frank who is married to a man and obviously queer'n a three dollar bill. He's gone. We are a Chrsistian majority nation. Yet we have sent money as a country to a nation
    which was a part of Russia under Communusim after its government was assassinated by Bolshevik Jews in 1917 and replaced by Bolshevik Jews as OFFICIAL COMMISSARS of Communist Russia.
    Six Jews left the Ukraine , Kiev the Capital which means all of the people can be fooled all of the time. No, they can't. "You can fool some of the people some of the time , but you can't fool 'em all all of the time" President Franklin Delano
    Roosevelt.
    Paid For By American Taxes. When you give lethal weaponry to a foreign government to kill by engaging in warfare you make the government of that nation culpable for your actions without a Congressional vote and ther deaths can be seen as a war crime
    00000000000000000000000000 In plain english ETHNIC CLEANSING the eastern border of Russian Ukrainian citizens is a war crime by international law. No American who pays taxes wants to pay for bullshit. Congress votes for expenditures involving people.
    pay
    in lieu of Diplomacy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Tue May 23 12:56:24 2023
    On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:21:40 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    0 After reading her bio, I understand why in our culture, the field of entertainment takes precedence over understanding. Without reading her published books, I finally understand why what happened to the US Congress in 1913 during the Christman
    recess, and watching controlled ineptitude being salvaged by American Taxpayes. Any other corporation would have had to close for sheer ineptitude; but, not Wall Street. Where would we be without wall street fat cats?
    The Congressional control of the nation's Tax Money belongs in the control of Congress. Not in the hands of for-profit international bankers.. Can you as an American purchase anything at all without knowing what is in your bank account? You'd be a
    world class idiot. An international banker working for Wall Street - a for-profit corporation. You wouldn't be America at all.
    Spelling is important.
    It's imporrtant.
    Now how do American citizens correct the situation of ineptitude controlling American Taxes? We bleed the Treasury of American Taxes paid. So we can kill Russians and Ukrainians. Now I can go to Walmart and wonder why its shelves are empty. Why we
    have to put the American economy on hold. It's a pandemic! Sars 1 is now Sars 2 - financed by American Taxes "enhanced in the laboratory of Wuhan China technically a violation of international agreements we are calling it COVID 19.
    The United States Congress is suppose to be in control of the nation's TAX MONEY. NOT Department Heads. So why don't Americans take a vote. Should Wall street controll the taxes of the USA? Yea or Nay. The US Constitution says Nay. READ IT. WE wrote
    it.
    I say Nay. Neither shoud the US Budget Commitee be headed by guys like Barney Frank who is married to a man and obviously queer'n a three dollar bill. He's gone. We are a Chrsistian majority nation. Yet we have sent money as a country to a nation
    which was a part of Russia under Communusim after its government was assassinated by Bolshevik Jews in 1917 and replaced by Bolshevik Jews as OFFICIAL COMMISSARS of Communist Russia.
    Six Jews left the Ukraine , Kiev the Capital which means all of the people can be fooled all of the time. No, they can't. "You can fool some of the people some of the time , but you can't fool 'em all all of the time" President Franklin Delano
    Roosevelt.
    pay
    in lieu of Diplomacy
    http://secure.rogueeconomics.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Tue May 23 13:57:51 2023
    On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 2:56:27 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    0 After reading her bio, I understand why in our culture, the field of entertainment takes precedence over understanding. Without reading her published books, I finally understand why what happened to the US Congress in 1913 during the Christman
    recess, and watching controlled ineptitude being salvaged by American Taxpayes. Any other corporation would have had to close for sheer ineptitude; but, not Wall Street. Where would we be without wall street fat cats?
    We'd have to keep track of our assets and debits like every American family does. We'd have to balance our budget just like the 50 states do every single year under pain of FEDERAL LAW. We could dispose of the IRS into the trash bin of history
    where they and Wall Street belong.
    Spelling is important.
    It's imporrtant.
    Now how do American citizens correct the situation of ineptitude controlling American Taxes? We bleed the Treasury of American Taxes paid. So we can kill Russians and Ukrainians. Now I can go to Walmart and wonder why its shelves are empty. Why we
    have to put the American economy on hold. It's a pandemic! Sars 1 is now Sars 2 - financed by American Taxes "enhanced in the laboratory of Wuhan China technically a violation of international agreements we are calling it COVID 19.
    The United States Congress is suppose to be in control of the nation's TAX MONEY. NOT Department Heads. So why don't Americans take a vote. Should Wall street controll the taxes of the USA? Yea or Nay. The US Constitution says Nay. READ IT. WE
    wrote it.
    Roosevelt.
    Paid For By American Taxes. When you give lethal weaponry to a foreign government to kill by engaging in warfare you make the government of that nation culpable for your actions without a Congressional vote and ther deaths can be seen as a war
    crime from both sides of their border.
    00000000000000000000000000 In plain english ETHNIC CLEANSING the eastern border of Russian Ukrainian citizens is a war crime by international law. No American who pays taxes wants to pay for bullshit. Congress votes for expenditures involving
    people.
    pay
    in lieu of Diplomacy
    This works
    I've always wanted to be among the top 2%.
    According to the first 5 minutes of the video I learned I am among the 2%.
    50% of America owns the bottom 2%.
    He says the middle class went bye bye under Tzar F during Covid 19:
    I got my American dream
    2%.
    My two cents worth of
    THE AMERICAN PIE.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ll3TEen_LP4

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Tue May 23 13:59:56 2023
    On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 3:57:53 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 2:56:27 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    We'd have to keep track of our assets and debits like every American family does. We'd have to balance our budget just like the 50 states do every single year under pain of FEDERAL LAW. We could dispose of the IRS into the trash bin of history
    where they and Wall Street belong.
    The Congressional control of the nation's Tax Money belongs in the control of Congress. Not in the hands of for-profit international bankers.. Can you as an American purchase anything at all without knowing what is in your bank account? You'd be
    a world class idiot. An international banker working for Wall Street - a for-profit corporation. You wouldn't be America at all.
    Spelling is important.
    It's imporrtant.
    Now how do American citizens correct the situation of ineptitude controlling American Taxes? We bleed the Treasury of American Taxes paid. So we can kill Russians and Ukrainians. Now I can go to Walmart and wonder why its shelves are empty. Why
    we have to put the American economy on hold. It's a pandemic! Sars 1 is now Sars 2 - financed by American Taxes "enhanced in the laboratory of Wuhan China technically a violation of international agreements we are calling it COVID 19.
    The United States Congress is suppose to be in control of the nation's TAX MONEY. NOT Department Heads. So why don't Americans take a vote. Should Wall street controll the taxes of the USA? Yea or Nay. The US Constitution says Nay. READ IT. WE
    wrote it.
    I say Nay. Neither shoud the US Budget Commitee be headed by guys like Barney Frank who is married to a man and obviously queer'n a three dollar bill. He's gone. We are a Chrsistian majority nation. Yet we have sent money as a country to a
    nation which was a part of Russia under Communusim after its government was assassinated by Bolshevik Jews in 1917 and replaced by Bolshevik Jews as OFFICIAL COMMISSARS of Communist Russia.
    Roosevelt.
    Paid For By American Taxes. When you give lethal weaponry to a foreign government to kill by engaging in warfare you make the government of that nation culpable for your actions without a Congressional vote and ther deaths can be seen as a war
    crime from both sides of their border.
    00000000000000000000000000 In plain english ETHNIC CLEANSING the eastern border of Russian Ukrainian citizens is a war crime by international law. No American who pays taxes wants to pay for bullshit. Congress votes for expenditures involving
    people.
    Ukraine began it in 2013. And it won't end well by making Americans pay
    in lieu of Diplomacy
    This works
    I've always wanted to be among the top 2%.
    According to the first 5 minutes of the video I learned I am among the 2%. 50% of America owns the bottom 2%.
    He says the middle class went bye bye under Tzar F during Covid 19:
    I got my American dream
    2%.
    My two cents worth of
    THE AMERICAN PIE.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ii3TEen_LP4

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05