• More of my philosophy about my poems and about GPT-4 memory and about C

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 17 13:05:03 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about my poems and about GPT-4 memory and about Canada and about agile methodology and about the maximum token limit and about the other limitations of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 and about future of artificial intelligence
    and about the multimodality of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 and about my philosophy and about my contributions here...

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just given my following first poem below to ChatGPT , so that to know if it is able to enhance it , but it was not able to enhance it correctly, since i also have noticed that it is not able to imitate my style and my sensibility and my being able to give my poems of Love and poems the right doses that make them
    interesting kind of poems of Love and poems, so i think that my style and my sensibility are also genetical in me, so i invite you to read my poem below and reading all my poems of Love in the below web link:

I was just listening at the following beautiful song of Cesaria Evora called Pic Nic Na Salamansa, so i have just decided to write another poem, so here is the beautiful song of Cesaria Evora, listen to it reading at the same time my new poem below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Z3vNEJjjY

Here is my other new poem:

---

Time passes on our pains

Time passes like a seed and the main

Time passes like our dreams

Time passes like a Dolphin that swims

Time passes like a beautiful heart and like Love

Time passes like a peace and the beautiful white Dove

Time passes here and there

Time passes from everywhere

And time is calling us like a God

Since time is like coming from above.

---

And here is my new poem in english and notice again my kind of style,
    and notice that "my profile" in my new poem below can mean a much deeper information about me and my personality, so i invite you to read my new poem in english:

---

I am showing you my style

So it's not like a simple flat file

And it's not like the hostile

Since how do you think we should reconcile?

Is it by being only a francophile?

Or is it by being juvenile?

So that we can compare lifestyles

Because good morality should alw