• Stupid Is as Stupid Does.

From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 5 12:07:00 2023
    In the city of Manchester, New Hampshire there are minority groups that come and go and return to where they came from. Especially, since someone campaigning for elective office built a new jail, that wasn'
    t needed, in a neighboring County and immigration problems from Boston, Massachusetts were constantly arriving to fill the jail's empty jail cells while detaining them.
    Immigration into the United states from troubled areas in the world have one thing in common. People from states with confused politics and governments create disturbances within the psyche of its
    citizenry.
    Foreigners newly arrived in the USA with their families sometimes get preferential employment over the native residents of the city. I've observed many things over the years within a city with a 100,000
    population.
    Displaced persons arriving from troubled areas into the USA can and do exhibit all the behavior of the mentally ill with
    NONE OF THE ILLNESS INVOLVED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR, as seen in the mentally ill, involved in that behavior: excessive caution and suspicion towards others and fear as seen in the mentally ill who are walking around town in a chemical restraint called
    pharmacology controlled maintenance medication
    while they walk up and down the main street of town Hollywood's source material Elm Street to visit their therapist and also a million dollar psychiatrist with a large case load of people who have to be maintained in their mental illness because they
    have been judged by psychiatry to be chronic with no hope of ... with no hope of ever being cured of their..illness.
    Foreigners can exhibit all the symptoms of the mentallty ill without having a mental illness. Depending on the environment in which they emigrated from.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead
    and laws are passed that do not allow criminals to own a firearm.
    Instead of solving the problems inherent in every society, we could say culture affects society, or simply something equally redundant like why do Christians accept a movie and television
    industry emanating from Hollywood that makes entertainment in films that are dealing with MURDER ADULTERY and COMEDY. Entertainment.
    Have you read the decision in the Dred Scott Case of 1857?
    Slaves have no human rights.
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen of the United States?
    I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PQrOSzMZ4
    Why does Kamala Harris find herself being mocked? Hindus are a religious people it is the religion of India.
    The Maja raja Maharishi Yogi pardon my spelling said "the world turns in its very turning". So, it does. I have a book called comparative religions. Each religion I've learned is separate and different. It is a path to God. No one religion excluded any
    aspect of GOD from its teaching. They are all a path to GOD. All paths lead to Rome So to speak. The mentally ill have one problem
    and one problem only. The fact of existence. Sane people are who they are and are taking existence for granted, as they should, if they can, and want to be successful, by living their life, everyday (we call that reality) and are doing something with
    their life. People are mentally ill
    when their own existence
    is the something
    they are doing. Something sane people accept as Which like everyone else they should accept as a priori
    and be using it to do something like cars use gas and run on its fuel. Something in society in their environment has made it impossible for the sane development of a human mind. WAR for example and its insanity on an innocent child,.
    A ten year old praying to Allah, on her magic carpet, with shrapnel in her skull. Her faith in GOD is what keeps her SANE living in PALESTINE AND ISRAEL. Documentary
    SNL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Mon Jun 5 14:01:07 2023
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 3:18:01 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 2:07:03 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    In the city of Manchester, New Hampshire there are minority groups that come and go and return to where they came from. Especially, since someone campaigning for elective office built a new jail, that wasn't needed, in a neighboring County and
    immigration problems from Boston, Massachusetts were constantly arriving to fill the jail's empty jail cells while detaining them.
    Immigration into the United states from troubled areas in the world have one thing in common. People from states with confused politics and governments create disturbances within the psyche of its citizenry.
    Foreigners newly arrived in the USA with their families sometimes get preferential employment over the native residents of the city. I've observed many things over the years within a city with a 100,000 population.
    Displaced persons arriving from troubled areas into the USA can and do exhibit all the behavior of the mentally ill with
    NONE OF THE ILLNESS INVOLVED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR, as seen in the mentally ill, involved in that behavior: excessive caution and suspicion towards others and fear as seen in the mentally ill who are walking around town in a chemical restraint called
    while they walk up and down the main street of town Hollywood's source material Elm Street to visit their therapist and also a million dollar psychiatrist with a large case load of people who have to be maintained in their mental illness because they
    have been judged by psychiatry to be chronic with no hope of ... with no hope of ever being cured of their..illness.
    Foreigners can exhibit all the symptoms of the mentallty ill without having a mental illness. Depending on the environment in which they emigrated from.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow criminals to own a
    firearm.
    Instead of solving the problems inherent in every society, we could say culture affects society, or simply something equally redundant like why do Christians accept a movie and television industry emanating from Hollywood that makes entertainment in
    films that are dealing with MURDER ADULTERY and COMEDY. Entertainment.
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen of the United
    States? I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    Why does Kamala Harris find herself being mocked? Hindus are a religious people it is the religion of India.
    The Maja raja Maharishi Yogi pardon my spelling said "the world turns in its very turning". So, it does. I have a book called comparative religions. Each religion I've learned is separate and different. It is a path to God. No one religion excluded
    any aspect of GOD from its teaching. They are all a path to GOD. All paths lead to Rome So to speak. The mentally ill have one problem
    and one problem only. The fact of existence. Sane people are who they are and are taking existence for granted, as they should, if they can, and want to be successful, by living their life, everyday (we call that reality) and are doing something with
    when their own existence
    is the something
    they are doing. Something sane people accept as Which like everyone else they should accept as a priori
    and be using it to do something like cars use gas and run on its fuel. Something in society in their environment has made it impossible for the sane development of a human mind. WAR for example and its insanity on an innocent child,.
    A ten year old praying to Allah, on her magic carpet, with shrapnel in her skull. Her faith in GOD is what keeps her SANE living in PALESTINE AND ISRAEL. Documentary
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    the whole human race it seems was headed for extinction.
    After the flood that followed the end of the glaciers and the ICE AGE
    the Lord God had promised he would never again cause such a flood upon the earth to wipe out a sinful humanity.
    But The Black Death out of China that ravaged humanity and which we refer to as the Bubonic Plague ravaging the European Continent
    In a theocratic part of the earth
    this magical and mysterious ceremony took place
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Life among this people took place.
    Imagine this holy, and magical wedding performance, among a religious people at such a time in world history when it began:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=U2Ly_lsdHn8
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=G5qaF4VEw8w

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Mon Jun 5 13:17:59 2023
    In the city of Manchester, New Hampshire there are minority groups that come and go and return to where they came from. Especially, since someone campaigning for elective office built a new jail, that wasn't needed, in a neighboring County and
    immigration problems from Boston, Massachusetts were constantly arriving to fill the jail's empty jail cells while detaining them.
    Immigration into the United states from troubled areas in the world have one thing in common. People from states with confused politics and governments create disturbances within the psyche of its citizenry.
    Foreigners newly arrived in the USA with their families sometimes get preferential employment over the native residents of the city. I've observed many things over the years within a city with a 100,000 population.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow criminals to own a
    firearm.
    Instead of solving the problems inherent in every society, we could say culture affects society, or simply something equally redundant like why do Christians accept a movie and television industry emanating from Hollywood that makes entertainment in
    films that are dealing with MURDER ADULTERY and COMEDY. Entertainment.
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen of the United States?
    I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    The Maja raja Maharishi Yogi pardon my spelling said "the world turns in its very turning". So, it does. I have a book called comparative religions. Each religion I've learned is separate and different. It is a path to God. No one religion excluded any
    aspect of GOD from its teaching. They are all a path to GOD. All paths lead to Rome So to speak. The mentally ill have one problem
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    the Lord God had promised he would never again cause such a flood upon the earth to wipe out a sinful humanity.
    But The Black Death out of China that ravaged humanity and which we refer to as the Bubonic Plague ravaging the European Continent
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Imagine this holy, and magical wedding performance, among a religious people at such a time in world history when it began:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Mon Jun 5 18:29:45 2023
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 4:01:10 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    while they walk up and down the main street of town Hollywood's source material Elm Street to visit their therapist and also a million dollar psychiatrist with a large case load of people who have to be maintained in their mental illness because
    they have been judged by psychiatry to be chronic with no hope of ... with no hope of ever being cured of their..illness.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow criminals to own
    a firearm.
    Instead of solving the problems inherent in every society, we could say culture affects society, or simply something equally redundant like why do Christians accept a movie and television industry emanating from Hollywood that makes entertainment
    in films that are dealing with MURDER ADULTERY and COMEDY. Entertainment.
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen of the United
    States? I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    The Maja raja Maharishi Yogi pardon my spelling said "the world turns in its very turning". So, it does. I have a book called comparative religions. Each religion I've learned is separate and different. It is a path to God. No one religion excluded
    any aspect of GOD from its teaching. They are all a path to GOD. All paths lead to Rome So to speak. The mentally ill have one problem
    and one problem only. The fact of existence. Sane people are who they are and are taking existence for granted, as they should, if they can, and want to be successful, by living their life, everyday (we call that reality) and are doing something
    with their life. People are mentally ill
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    The ball of the foot supports the entire performance.
    The heel of the foot is not used except to prevent a fall.
    Look. She's on the ball of her foot - her heel is used only to prevent a loss of balance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Fri Jun 9 15:46:14 2023
    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 5:34:18 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:29:47 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    NONE OF THE ILLNESS INVOLVED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR, as seen in the mentally ill, involved in that behavior: excessive caution and suspicion towards others and fear as seen in the mentally ill who are walking around town in a chemical restraint
    called pharmacology controlled maintenance medication
    while they walk up and down the main street of town Hollywood's source material Elm Street to visit their therapist and also a million dollar psychiatrist with a large case load of people who have to be maintained in their mental illness
    because they have been judged by psychiatry to be chronic with no hope of ... with no hope of ever being cured of their..illness.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow criminals to
    own a firearm.
    Instead of solving the problems inherent in every society, we could say culture affects society, or simply something equally redundant like why do Christians accept a movie and television industry emanating from Hollywood that makes
    entertainment in films that are dealing with MURDER ADULTERY and COMEDY. Entertainment.
    The Maja raja Maharishi Yogi pardon my spelling said "the world turns in its very turning". So, it does. I have a book called comparative religions. Each religion I've learned is separate and different. It is a path to God. No one religion
    excluded any aspect of GOD from its teaching. They are all a path to GOD. All paths lead to Rome So to speak. The mentally ill have one problem
    and one problem only. The fact of existence. Sane people are who they are and are taking existence for granted, as they should, if they can, and want to be successful, by living their life, everyday (we call that reality) and are doing
    something with their life. People are mentally ill
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    After the flood that followed the end of the glaciers and the ICE AGE the Lord God had promised he would never again cause such a flood upon the earth to wipe out a sinful humanity.
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Look. She's on the ball of her foot - her heel is used only to prevent a loss of balance.
    Tellemann
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xx8ooc-s7OQ
    Kathleen Battle soprano
    Wynton Marsalis piccolo trumpet
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SUOTq_xGWpE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Fri Jun 9 15:34:15 2023
    while they walk up and down the main street of town Hollywood's source material Elm Street to visit their therapist and also a million dollar psychiatrist with a large case load of people who have to be maintained in their mental illness because
    they have been judged by psychiatry to be chronic with no hope of ... with no hope of ever being cured of their..illness.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow criminals to
    own a firearm.
    Instead of solving the problems inherent in every society, we could say culture affects society, or simply something equally redundant like why do Christians accept a movie and television industry emanating from Hollywood that makes entertainment
    in films that are dealing with MURDER ADULTERY and COMEDY. Entertainment.
    The Maja raja Maharishi Yogi pardon my spelling said "the world turns in its very turning". So, it does. I have a book called comparative religions. Each religion I've learned is separate and different. It is a path to God. No one religion
    excluded any aspect of GOD from its teaching. They are all a path to GOD. All paths lead to Rome So to speak. The mentally ill have one problem
    and one problem only. The fact of existence. Sane people are who they are and are taking existence for granted, as they should, if they can, and want to be successful, by living their life, everyday (we call that reality) and are doing something
    with their life. People are mentally ill
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    After the flood that followed the end of the glaciers and the ICE AGE the Lord God had promised he would never again cause such a flood upon the earth to wipe out a sinful humanity.
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Tellemann

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Sat Jun 10 11:43:08 2023
    On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 1:41:31 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 5:46:16 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    In the city of Manchester, New Hampshire there are minority groups that come and go and return to where they came from. Especially, since someone campaigning for elective office built a new jail, that wasn't needed, in a neighboring County
    and immigration problems from Boston, Massachusetts were constantly arriving to fill the jail's empty jail cells while detaining them.
    NONE OF THE ILLNESS INVOLVED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR, as seen in the mentally ill, involved in that behavior: excessive caution and suspicion towards others and fear as seen in the mentally ill who are walking around town in a chemical restraint
    while they walk up and down the main street of town Hollywood's source material Elm Street to visit their therapist and also a million dollar psychiatrist with a large case load of people who have to be maintained in their mental illness
    because they have been judged by psychiatry to be chronic with no hope of ... with no hope of ever being cured of their..illness.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow criminals
    to own a firearm.
    Instead of solving the problems inherent in every society, we could say culture affects society, or simply something equally redundant like why do Christians accept a movie and television industry emanating from Hollywood that makes
    entertainment in films that are dealing with MURDER ADULTERY and COMEDY. Entertainment.
    Have you read the decision in the Dred Scott Case of 1857? Slaves have no human rights.
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen of the
    United States? I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    and one problem only. The fact of existence. Sane people are who they are and are taking existence for granted, as they should, if they can, and want to be successful, by living their life, everyday (we call that reality) and are doing
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Tellemann
    Kathleen Battle soprano
    When you think Georgia, you are more apt to think about a state in the South called Georgia. That's because college students began becoming more aware in the 1960's when we were sent to South Vietnam instead of Cuba and Mexico, Central and South
    America to fight Secular Communism. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Sat Jun 10 11:41:28 2023
    In the city of Manchester, New Hampshire there are minority groups that come and go and return to where they came from. Especially, since someone campaigning for elective office built a new jail, that wasn't needed, in a neighboring County
    and immigration problems from Boston, Massachusetts were constantly arriving to fill the jail's empty jail cells while detaining them.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow criminals
    to own a firearm.
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen of the
    United States? I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Tellemann
    Kathleen Battle soprano
    When you think Georgia, you are more apt to think about a state in the South called Georgia. That's because college students began becoming more aware in the 1960's when we were sent to South Vietnam instead of Cuba and Mexico, Central and South America
    to fight Secular Communism.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Sat Jun 10 11:46:36 2023
    On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 1:43:10 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    In the city of Manchester, New Hampshire there are minority groups that come and go and return to where they came from. Especially, since someone campaigning for elective office built a new jail, that wasn't needed, in a neighboring
    County and immigration problems from Boston, Massachusetts were constantly arriving to fill the jail's empty jail cells while detaining them.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow
    criminals to own a firearm.
    Have you read the decision in the Dred Scott Case of 1857? Slaves have no human rights.
    The Maja raja Maharishi Yogi pardon my spelling said "the world turns in its very turning". So, it does. I have a book called comparative religions. Each religion I've learned is separate and different. It is a path to God. No one
    religion excluded any aspect of GOD from its teaching. They are all a path to GOD. All paths lead to Rome So to speak. The mentally ill have one problem
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Tellemann
    Kathleen Battle soprano
    When you think Georgia, you are more apt to think about a state in the South called Georgia. That's because college students began becoming more aware in the 1960's when we were sent to South Vietnam instead of Cuba and Mexico, Central and South
    America to fight Secular Communism. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)#(religion)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Sun Jun 11 10:13:44 2023
    On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 1:46:39 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    In the city of Manchester, New Hampshire there are minority groups that come and go and return to where they came from. Especially, since someone campaigning for elective office built a new jail, that wasn't needed, in a neighboring
    County and immigration problems from Boston, Massachusetts were constantly arriving to fill the jail's empty jail cells while detaining them.
    NONE OF THE ILLNESS INVOLVED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR, as seen in the mentally ill, involved in that behavior: excessive caution and suspicion towards others and fear as seen in the mentally ill who are walking around town in a chemical
    restraint called pharmacology controlled maintenance medication
    while they walk up and down the main street of town Hollywood's source material Elm Street to visit their therapist and also a million dollar psychiatrist with a large case load of people who have to be maintained in their mental
    illness because they have been judged by psychiatry to be chronic with no hope of ... with no hope of ever being cured of their..illness.
    Like Miss Rachel Corey said "children deserve a trance" I'm sure she meant "a chance" that includes living in environments in the USA where the water pipes for the city aren't made out of lead and laws are passed that do not allow
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen of
    the United States? I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    The Maja raja Maharishi Yogi pardon my spelling said "the world turns in its very turning". So, it does. I have a book called comparative religions. Each religion I've learned is separate and different. It is a path to God. No one
    religion excluded any aspect of GOD from its teaching. They are all a path to GOD. All paths lead to Rome So to speak. The mentally ill have one problem
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Tellemann
    Kathleen Battle soprano
    America to fight Secular Communism.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)#(religion)
    I don't know what makes the holiness and religious nature of this ceremony so ethereal in appearance as seen and televised from the balcony. Perhaps it's the light show.
    I find the whole scene ethereal and dazzling. Compare it to your favorite pop star's light show.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PVWmutJh6sM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Sun Jun 11 11:42:07 2023
    On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 1:38:02 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 12:13:46 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    NONE OF THE ILLNESS INVOLVED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR, as seen in the mentally ill, involved in that behavior: excessive caution and suspicion towards others and fear as seen in the mentally ill who are walking around town in a chemical
    while they walk up and down the main street of town Hollywood's source material Elm Street to visit their therapist and also a million dollar psychiatrist with a large case load of people who have to be maintained in their mental
    illness because they have been judged by psychiatry to be chronic with no hope of ... with no hope of ever being cured of their..illness.
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen
    of the United States? I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    and one problem only. The fact of existence. Sane people are who they are and are taking existence for granted, as they should, if they can, and want to be successful, by living their life, everyday (we call that reality) and are
    doing something with their life. People are mentally ill
    when their own existence
    is the something

SNL
    In the medieval ages
    the whole human race it seems was headed for extinction. After the flood that followed the end of the glaciers and the ICE AGE
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    The heel of the foot is not used except to prevent a fall. Look. She's on the ball of her foot - her heel is used only to prevent a loss of balance.
    Tellemann
    Kathleen Battle soprano
    Wynton Marsalis piccolo trumpet http://youtube.com/watch?v=SUOTq_xGWpE
    When you think Georgia, you are more apt to think about a state in the South called Georgia. That's because college students began becoming more aware in the 1960's when we were sent to South Vietnam instead of Cuba and Mexico, Central and
    South America to fight Secular Communism.
    I don't know what makes the holiness and religious nature of this ceremony so ethereal in appearance as seen and televised from the balcony. Perhaps it's the light show.
    I find the whole scene ethereal and dazzling. Compare it to your favorite pop star's light show.

Eat Pray Love starring Julia Roberts
    I decided this movie must be worth watching after seeing the first 5 minutes,
    and being enchanted by the wise, old, asian man.
    To say nothing of Julia Robert's elegance -.the star of the movie.
    I thought of the elegance of Iman after they made her into a super model.
    http:/youtube.com/watch?v=YKt0hz2FNHU

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tell it like it is.@21:1/5 to Tell it like it is. on Sun Jun 11 11:38:00 2023
    On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 12:13:46 PM UTC-5, Tell it like it is. wrote:
    When I was drafted during the Vietnam conflict I learned that GI stands for "government issue". At Saint Anselm College, I saw a poster that referred to human beings as "human resources". Does that mean the same thing as a Citizen of
    the United States? I'm a human resource. Is that what we refer to as an ism taking the place of GOD and CHRIST
    and one problem only. The fact of existence. Sane people are who they are and are taking existence for granted, as they should, if they can, and want to be successful, by living their life, everyday (we call that reality) and are
    doing something with their life. People are mentally ill
    when their own existence
    is the something
    SNL
    In the medieval ages
    the whole human race it seems was headed for extinction. After the flood that followed the end of the glaciers and the ICE AGE
    in recognition of
    Almighty God's
    Tellemann
    Kathleen Battle soprano
    Wynton Marsalis piccolo trumpet http://youtube.com/watch?v=SUOTq_xGWpE
    America to fight Secular Communism.
    Eat Pray Love starring Julia Roberts
    I decided this movie must be worth watching after seeing the first 5 minutes, and being enchanted by the wise, old, asian man.
    To say nothing of Julia Robert's elegance -.the star of the movie.
    I thought of the elegance of Iman after they made her into a super model.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05