• More of my philosophy about ChatGPT and more of my thoughts..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 23 17:32:11 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about ChatGPT and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i invite you to read my following smart discussion with ChatGPT so that to understand the other limitations of
    ChatGPT:

So I have just asked the smart following questions to ChatGPT, so read them carefully and read carefully the answers of ChatGPT:

Here is my first question to ChatGPT:

"ChatGPT, or any language model for that matter, are probabilistic in nature and can be considered as approximations, so the main problem is that if we can not be certain or sure that the answers of ChatGPT, or any language model for that matter, are of
    high quality, so we have for example to review the programming code of ChatGPT, so then it means that it can not replace in this case programmers."

And here is the answer of ChatGPT:

"You are correct. Language models like ChatGPT are not intended to replace programmers or domain experts in tasks that require high-quality, accurate, and reliable programming. While they can assist with certain programming-related queries or provide
    general information, they are not a substitute for the expertise and experience of professional programmers.

Programming involves complex problem-solving, critical thinking, and consideration of various factors such as performance, security, and maintainability. It requires a deep understanding of programming concepts, best practices, and specific domain
    knowledge.

Language models like ChatGPT have limitations in terms of their ability to comprehend complex programming scenarios, understand the specific requirements of a project, and provide optimal solutions. They may not be aware of the latest programming
    practices, industry standards, or specific project constraints. Therefore, relying solely on language models for programming tasks can result in suboptimal or incorrect solutions.

However, language models can still be useful in certain programming-related tasks, such as providing general programming explanations, assisting with syntax or code examples, or offering suggestions for common programming issues. They can serve as a
    valuable resource to complement the skills and expertise of programmers.

In summary, while language models can offer assistance in programming-related tasks, they are not a replacement for programmers. Professional programmers and domain experts bring critical thinking, expertise, and the ability to understand and address
    complex programming challenges, ensuring the delivery of high-quality and reliable solutions."

And here is my second a question to ChatGPT:

"So since we can not be certain or sure that the answers from ChatGPT are of high quality, so the learning process from ChatGPT needs supervision from those that understand"

And here is the answer of ChatGPT:

"You're correct that language models like ChatGPT may not always provide answers of high quality or accuracy. While efforts are made to optimize their responses, there is always a possibility of errors, incomplete information, or incorrect
    interpretations.

Supervision and guidance from individuals who understand the subject matter are indeed crucial for effective learning. ChatGPT can serve as a tool to assist in the learning process, but it should not be relied upon as the sole source of information or
    guidance.

When using ChatGPT or any AI model for learning purposes, it's important to approach the information critically and verify it using reliable sources. Consulting experts, teachers, or knowledgeable individuals in the field can provide valuable insights,
    clarification, and oversight.

Supervision and guidance help ensure that the learning process is accurate, comprehensive, and aligned with the desired objectives. Human expertise and understanding are essential for assessing the quality of information, identifying potential biases or
    inaccuracies, and providing contextualized explanations.

Ultimately, learning is a collaborative process that involves leveraging the benefits of AI models like ChatGPT while actively engaging with human expertise. By combining the strengths of AI models and human supervision, a more effective and reliable
    learning experience can be achieved."

And i invite you to read carefully my thoughts on different subjects on the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kqqhSWKK1x8

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From V@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 23 20:50:25 2023
    Hello !!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)