• More of my philosophy about the low level layers and about artificial i

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 2 11:52:38 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the low level layers and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will make a prediction about artificial intelligence, but first i have to explain more my views on artificial
    intelligence such as the new GPT-4, so i think that the problematic in artificial intelligence is about the low level layers, so i mean look at assembler programming language, so it is a low level layer than high level programming languages, but you have
    to notice that the low level layer of assembler programming language can do things that the higher level layer can not do, so for example you can play with the stack registers and low level hardware registers and low level hardware instructions etc. and
    notice how the low level layer like assembler programming can teach you more about the hardware, since it is really near the hardware, so i think that it is what is happening in artificial intelligence such as the new GPT-4, i mean that GPT-4 is for
    example trained on data so that to discover patterns that make it more smart, but the problematic is that this layer of how it is trained on the data so that to discover patterns is a high level layer such as the high level programming language, so i
    think that it is missing the low level layers of what makes the meaning, like the meaning of the past and present and the future or the meaning of space and matter and time.. from what you can construct the bigger meaning of other bigger things, so it is
    why i think that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence and AGI, so i think that what is lacking in artificial intelligence is what is explaining my new model of what is consciousness, so you can read all my below
    thoughts so that to understand my views about it and about different other subjects:

More of my philosophy about self-interest and about capitalism and about
    my philosophy and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that one of the most important problematic of philosophy is that self-interest of the individual creates
    self-interest of a group and it creates competition, but the problematic is that it can make morality change in this or that direction, so the problematic is that there must be something that plays the role of a guard rail, like a new monotheistic
    religion that permits to make morality
    be sufficiently safe , since i think that self-interest is not able to ensure morality to be sufficiently safe, so i think that it is why i am coming with my new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient, and of course my new monotheistic religion
    permits the previous monotheistic religions to be based on my new monotheistic religion so that they be efficient, so i also mean that they can be inspired by my new ideas of my new monotheistic religion so that they become more efficient. And here is
    what i have said about this problematic:

More of my philosophy about the morality of the masters and the morality of the slaves and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i am a new philosopher and i think that the main problem in philosophy is of the morality of the
    masters and of the morality of the slaves, so the problematic in philosophy is how to make morality much less dangerous, since it is too much dangerous in a atheistic system, since morality is too much open or too much free in an atheistic system, so it
    is too much dangerous, so we have to have something that control morality like by being faith in God so that to make morality much less dangerous, and here is more of my thoughts about morality of the masters and morality of the slaves so that you
    understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Nietzsche’s reactionary doctrine of the morality of masters and the morality of slaves and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher and as you have noticed i have just talked about the concept of will to power that is central to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, and now i will talk about Nietzsche’s reactionary doctrine of the morality of
    masters and the morality of slaves ( Read about it in the following
    web link: https://studycorgi.com/the-concept-of-will-to-power-in-nietzsches-philosophy/ ), so i think that the morality of the masters in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche has a big disadvantage and it is that it is too much open or too much free
    since it has not a guard rail that prevent it from being dangerous, it is why i am explaining below in the new ideas of my philosophy that the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are like a guard rail or like a framework of the other laws that
    are created by humans or such, since the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are here so that to "guide" or so that to guide humans or so that to guide the other laws in the good way, since they are the master laws, and hence you are noticing how
    i have become convinced that without this kind of guard rail , it will not work, and notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are not rigid laws that make a monotheistic religion rigid and not efficient, and notice how i am logically inferring
    or logically deriving them from the nature of God or the essence of God, so then you have to take a look carefully at the laws of my new monotheistic religion, that i think are smart, in my below thoughts about my new monotheistic religion.

More of my philosophy about the will to power of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher and now i will talk about the will to power of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy, and here is what it means:

The concept of will to power in Nietzsche’s Philosophy

"The concept of will to power is central to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche. According to Nietzsche, the will to power is an integral part of all life phenomena, which cannot be squeezed into the framework of a philosophical category since it is
    broader than any category. According to the philosopher, the will to power is the constant affirmation of life and the realization of creative potential. Therefore, it opposes another will, which is limited by the existing and cannot transform it,
    leading to self-denial."

Read more here:

https://studycorgi.com/the-concept-of-will-to-power-in-nietzsches-philosophy/

But i think i am a new philosopher, so i think that the will to power in Nietzsche’s Philosophy that is is the constant affirmation of life and the realization of creative potential is too much abstraction, since i am for example saying below that
    equal opportunities in political philosophy is not a finality, since it is for example the to be able to express your abilities correctly, but what is it to be able to express correctly your abilities? it is then about unequal competition and about human
    identity, so then what i mean that it is not a finality since my new ideas of my philosophy are explaining what is lacking in the philosophical way , and i am explaining the ideas of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and life and about what
    is lacking in philosophy, so read my below thoughts about it:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and about my philosophy and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that there is another problem in philosophy, and it is that you have to look at things from there
    context, so for example sex can not be understood as something independent from its context, so for example the context of today makes us know that we are selling too much sex, and this can influence the people in a kind of negative way, so then the
    people are aware of it, so this causes that people of the today context are wanting less sex than more sex, so the context is important, so let us take for example the meaning of human life, so as you are noticing that our world is lacking on the meaning
    of human life, so i think i am a new philosopher and i have to explain more what is this meaning of human life that is lacking, so i will explain it by first showing you my following new proverb that will make you understand the meaning of human that is
    lacking, so here is my new proverb in english and french and take carefully a look at it:

"The sky and its beautiful stars on a beautiful night allow us to dream and they give us hope, and I think it's like the human imagination that is not a down-to-earth and it allows us to dream and it gives us hope."

"Le ciel et ses belles étoiles d'une belle nuit nous permettent de rêver et de nous donner de l'espoir, et je pense que c'est comme l'imaginaire humain, qui n'est pas du terre à terre, qui nous permet de rêver et de donner de l'espoir."

So the pattern that you have to discover with your fluid intelligence,
    is that i think that the meaning of human life also comes from the
    human imagination that is not a down-to-earth, so for example
    science and technology is a down-to-earth that is not yet able to give hope, and it is the same for sex or for the down-to-earth materialism, so there has to be something like the sky and its beautiful stars on a beautiful night that allow us to dream
    and that give us hope, and i think that it has to be like a new efficient monotheistic religion that gives the meaning of human life, and it is why i have invented a new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient and that is part of my new ideas of
    my philosophy, so i invite you to read about it in the following web link of my poems of Love and poems and of my new proverbs and my new thoughts and new ideas of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/GW1DXed7uOU

More of my philosophy about the logical analogy to be made between
    two of my proverbs and about my philosophy and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to discover in my below thoughts a pattern with your fluid intelligence, and it is that there is a
    logical analogy to be made between my following two new proverbs:

So here is my new proverb in english and french:

"I think you can become happy when you know how to become a light spirit that lets you float well so you can't sink and drown, and I think that's the secret of joy, but of course my other proverb says that the knowing how to become a light spirit plays
    the role of a lever that allows you to lift the heavy weights."

"Je pense que tu peux devenir heureux quand tu sais comment devenir un esprit léger qui te laisse bien flotter pour ne pas couler et te noyer, et je pense que c'est le secret de la joie, mais bien sûr mon autre proverbe dit que savoir comment devenir
    un esprit léger joue le rôle de levier qui permet de soulever les poids lourds."

And here is my other new proverb:

"So there is too many things that you can hate in human life, so you
    can easily hate this or that in human life, but the way of hating
    is not the correct way, since hate makes you like waste your energy
    and it can make you lose your way, so i think that the wise way is the way of knowing how transcend by knowing how to adapt correctly by being for example well educated, and it is not the way of hate and not the way of the being demoralized by human life
    or your human life."

So notice the logical analogy to be made and that is: My second new proverb above makes you understand why you have not to be demoralized by human life and you have not to hate, so it permits you to be a light spirit that lets you float well so that you
    can't sink and drown, and I think that's the secret of joy, but of course my other proverb below says that the knowing how to become a light spirit plays the role of a lever that allows you to lift the heavy weights, but there is still an important thing
    to notice and it is that the knowing how to adapt correctly in my above second new proverb needs responsability that you don't necessarily love, but i think that you have not to be pessimistic about it , since for example when you acquire more and more
    knowledge, so the things become more and more easy for you, so you start to go more and more faster in learning and progressing, so then you can learn the hard way or you can learn the easy way, so for example with ChatGPT you can learn the easy way and
    be much more efficient , and that means that you can go more and more faster in learning and progressing too, and by the inventions of tools such as internet and ChatGPT and the like, you start to learn and to progress much and much faster, and of course
    there is Moore’s law and there is Bezos’ Law that makes us progress in an exponential way, and Bezos’ Law says that the cost of cloud computing will be cut in half every 18 months, so like Moore’s law, Bezos’ Law is about exponential
    improvement over time. If you look at AWS history, they drop prices constantly. In 2013 alone they’ve already had 9 price drops. The difference; however, between Bezos’ and Moore’s law is this: Bezos’ law is the first law that isn’t anchored in
    technical innovation. Rather, Bezos’ law is anchored in confidence and market dynamics, and will only hold true so long as Amazon is not the aggregate dominant force in Cloud Computing (50%+ market share). Monopolies don’t cut prices. And for RAM
    chips and flash memory, Moore's Law means that in eighteen months you'll pay the same price as today for twice as much storage. But other computing components are also seeing their price versus performance curves skyrocket exponentially. And data storage
    doubles every twelve months. And i think that we have "just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the
    curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much faster, and it means that in about 10 years to 15 years from now, we will be much more advanced, and of course so that to know more about the
    exponential progress of our humanity , i invite you to look at the following interesting video:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And don't forget to subscribe to ChatGPT Plus at only 20$ per month, read about it in the following web link:

OpenAI launches ChatGPT Plus at $20 per month: what to know

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/openai-launches-chatgpt-subscription

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about human life and about my philosophy and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think you have to understand something really important, so when
    you look at my way of doing below and my way of thinking and talking , you will notice something important in philosophy, and it is that
    you have not to be demoralized by looking at human life
    or your human life, but you have to know how to transcend, and the best
    way to transcend is to know how to "adapt", so it is why i am also showing you my way of doing business below , so read it carefully so that to know about the how to be creativity and resiliency that make you successful, but notice that it is not only my
    kind of inventiveness that can make you successful , but it is also creativity in general that can make you successful, so i invite you to read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the how to unite people and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that my new idea of my philosophy is that the what unites people is i think the to know how to adapt ,
    since the to know how to adapt makes you more independent and it makes the unification with the others more easy, so it is why you are noticing that i am learning the others my new ideas of my philosophy and my new proverbs and my new thoughts below so
    that to make people better at adaptation, so i think that education is the key, and i invite you to read my other new ideas of my philosophy in my below previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the other ideas of philosophy and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am also a philosopher, and i say that we need a universal language so that to be efficient, and i don't mean that we have to kill
    the other languages, but here again we need a level of universality
    that makes us advance correctly and that makes us manage correctly , since i mean that when you are not a level of universality and you are guided by your "own" interest of materialism and money, it can corrupt morality and it can make you not the level
    of universality required so that to advance correctly our world and so that to manage correctly our world, so i think that it is my new idea of philosophy, and of course you can read my other new ideas of my philosophy in the following web link:

And you can read my poems of Love and poems and my new proverbs
    and my new thoughts and new ideas of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/GW1DXed7uOU

So i think that neo-nazism and white supremacism are an archaism,
    since they are too much violence that is too risky.

And i invite you to read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about my business and about my philosophy and
    about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i will show you my way of doing business:

My way of doing business is like the way of a country, since the economy of a country has to be competitive, but how to be a competitive economy ? so the way of being competitive economy is also to invent a thing or things that is or are useful and that
    the others have not invented so that to also not expose yourself to competition and so that you can also fix the price more easily, so it is my way of doing since i am an inventor , so my way of doing in my business is the being an inventor of useful
    things, and not only that, since so that to be a competitive economy, the economy of a country has to be diversified so that to be "resilient" , and it is also my way of doing, since i am also diversifying so that to be efficient by inventing many of my
    business plans that i think are successful and that i think are interesting , so i am diversifying by being an inventor of many useful things and i am diversifying by inventing many business plans that i think will make me successful, so it is my way of
    doing, and of course i know how to do the good advertising too to my business. So it is, in an abstract way, my way of doing business.

More of my philosophy about economy and about artificial intelligence
    and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so as you notice, i have just talked about the GDP per capita, but
    you have to understand that what is happening in France is that
    France is a diversified economy , but i think it is not a competitive economy, and i think it has less exports than imports , so i think that it is creating more unemployment, so i think that it is also creating debt, and i think it is also causing the
    problematic of why French workers may have to retire at 64, since i think that French economy is not competitive, so the high GDP per capita of France and the diversified economy of France is not necessarily the sign of good health. So then so that to
    know about economy of a country, you have to look at if the economy is a diversified economy and if the economy is competitive and you have also to look at the balance of exports and imports. And having a high economic growth is also part
    of the competitive.

More of my philosophy about poverty in USA and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following new video from Amanpour and Company about poverty in USA, so i invite you to
    look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95we_UcQh2I

So i have also talked about this subject of poverty in USA , and i invite you to read my following thoughts in the following web link about it and about productivity and capitalism:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

More of my philosophy of does GPT-5 will attain AGI and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read the following article about the coming GPT-5:

GPT-5 might make ChatGPT indistinguishable from a human

Read more here:

https://bgr.com/tech/gpt-5-might-make-chatgpt-indistinguishable-from-a-human/

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so GPT-4 is indeed multimodal that supports text and images, but the coming GPT-5 will be multimodal too and it
    will support text and images and videos, but i think there is still a problem, and it is that even if GPT-5 will be multimodal and it will support text and images and videos, it will still not understand as the humans are understanding for example the
    meaning of the past, the present and the future and it will not understand the meaning of being near or far etc. etc. so then GPT-5 will still lack the what is explaining my new model below of what is human consciousness that permits to understand the
    meaning and the context, so it is why i think that GPT-5 will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, so i invite you to read my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about political philosophy and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I will now talk more political philosophy, so you have to understand my way of thinking, since as you are noticing, i am not considering USA as an enemy, since you have to understand my point of views, so let me talk for example about do we have to be a
    fully multipolar world or not? so i think that the way to answer this question is first by being positivity and saying that we have to be positive since as i am saying in my below thoughts that in about 20 years from now, even Arab countries will have a
    much higher GDP per capita and will have an average IQ of around 95 or 97, and of course that capitalism is not a zero-sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a
    relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and as we say in french: « Chassez le naturel, il revient au galop », and it means in english: "When natural is driven off, it returns at a gallop", and i think the world is not a fully
    multipolar world since USA has a strong diversified economy and it is a powerful and advanced country and it is a Democracy, and it is by logical analogy like the "natural" in the above saying , so then wanting to be a fully multipolar world needs from
    other countries such as Russia and China the good requirements such as the ones of USA above and it needs good professionalism, so it is why i am for example saying in my new proverb below the following:

"Not wanting the US dollar as the world's dominant reserve currency is like swimming against the tide, and it is like choosing communism as a system that is like swimming against the tide."

So notice that there is a logical analogy to be made between my new proverb above and the following saying: "When natural is driven off, it returns at a gallop" as i am explaining it above, since i also think that USA will solve its deficit problem
    efficiently, and i think that's not the problem, since i also think that USA is borrowing mostly at a low interest rates, since i think in a long-term the interest rates at wich it is borrowing are low since USA is also a well diversified and powerful
    economy that is really resilient, so it is why i think that the USA government can handle a "much" heavier debt load since also USA is a well diversified and powerful economy that is really resilient, so it is why i think that USA debt is not problematic,
    also I think that USA will still be a super power in the future, since the USA debt is not problematic as i am explaining it, and i also say that we can not compare USA to China, since China has many defects like the "productivity" of China is not good
    both qualitatively and quantitatively, and China has a debt problem, so China is constrained by this factor of its debt problem, so China can not attain the level of productivity both quantitatively and qualitatively of that of USA in the near to medium
    future. But the productivity of USA is good both qualitatively and quantitatively, and China has other problems such as the quality of education of its workforce is much less than that of USA, it is why China is also lacking much in productivity both
    qualitatively and quantitatively. And you can look at the following video so that to understand more:

Why won't China Surpass the United States? - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqowS-hlZ3M

More of my philosophy about the how to measure the IQ of GPT-4 and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

But i think that we can not say that GPT-4 has a 114 IQ as is saying the below article, since even if it scores 114 IQ, that doesn't mean that it has 114 IQ, so i think the we have not to say as the below article that GPT4 has an IQ of 114, but we have
    to say that GPT-4 "scores" 114 IQ, so read my previous following thoughts so that you understand my views about it:

More of my philosophy of how GPT-4 scores 114 in IQ and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read the following article that says that GPT-4 has a 114 IQ:

Bing AI and GPT4 Has an IQ of 114 and is Smarter Than the Average Human

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2023/03/bing-ai-and-gpt4-has-an-iq-of-114-and-is-smart-than-average-human.html

But i think that we can not say that GPT-4 has a 114 IQ, since even if it scores 114 IQ, it can still score low in IQ since we can not guarantee that the huge data on wich GPT-4 has been trained is of high quality, and since, as i am explaining it below,
    that ChatGPT can not yet understand correctly the context, so it is why i say that the IQ of GPT-4 is not low , but it scores a variable IQ, since it can score low or it can score high.

More of my philosophy about what is the IQ of GPT-4 and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that since we can not guarantee that the huge data on wich GPT-4 has been trained is of high quality,
    and since, as i am explaining it below, that ChatGPT can not yet understand correctly the context, so i think that the IQ of ChatGPT is not low, but it scores a variable IQ, and it can score high or it can score low, so then as i am saying below that i
    think that ChatGPT or such artificial intelligence can not replace a lot of jobs of software programming, so we can also say that it is not just the demand of the rule of supply and demand that fixes the price, but it is also the since ChatGPT or such
    artificial intelligence have still this problematic of the not so good data on wich they have been trained, so that means that there will be still a kind of distribution of quality of the software from the high to low, so then the high quality of
    software can also fix the price since it has a few competition from others.

More of my philosophy about the understanding of the context and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and of course i have to be precise, so the below video of Yann LeCun the Meta Chief AI Scientist is showing the two
    most important problems of ChatGPT, so i have just given you the first problem that is that most of human knowledge is not language related, but the second most important problem is then that ChatGPT and such artificial intelligence is not able to
    understand correctly the context , and i think i have just explained my new model below of what is consciousness that explains the problematic and that explains how artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, and the
    other problem of ChatGPT is that you can not simply use the code from ChatGPT into your software product that you want to sell, since the code from ChatGPT can be the code of someone else and it can be not free software, so you have to pay for it, so how
    do you know that the code from ChatGPT is or is not free software ? so as you notice that it creates problems, so you have to be careful, and the other problem with ChatGPT and such artificial intelligence is that it goes straight into the wall of
    knowledge as i am explaining it below, and of course i am also speaking below about the other problem of ChatGPT that is the high cost of computational power of ChatGPT and i am explaining how to solve it, so i invite you to read my following previous
    thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the the other weaknesses of GPT-4 and
    about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

The memory of Large Language Models like GPT is limited, GPT-3.5 and the earlier version of ChatGPT set the limit at 4,096 “tokens,” which is equivalent to around 8,000 words or about four or five pages of a book. So, it would essentially lose sight
    of something after it traveled so far “back” in its attention function. And for GPT-4 it is around 64,000 words (or 50 pages), that’s enough for a full-length play or a significant short story. This implies it will be able to retain the equivalent
    of 50 pages of text, vastly enhancing its capacity for dialogue and text generation. You can go back as far as twenty pages in the discussion log and as far as thirty-five pages in the event log.

But there is another important problem with GPT-4 and such artificial intelligence, and here it is:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)