• More of my philosophy about USA and about the jews and about capitalism

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 12 16:12:38 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about USA and about the jews and about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i have just looked at the following video of an egyptian arab that
    is talking about the jews, so i invite you to look at it:

أسباب جعلت اليهود أغنياء العالم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSkySshtokA

So i think that the above egyptian arab of the above video is saying
    that jews are really smart and he is saying that jews are really rich
    and jews are capitalistic etc. , but i think that it is not not smart to say so, since i think i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that jews or USA are already really rich, but it is about capitalism and capitalism comes from
    self-interest that creates competition between humans and competition of "today" capitalism is not what we call "harmony" between humans or between people of the world, so it is the defect of "today" capitalism and of the capitalist jews, so i think i am
    really smart and it is why i am coming with my new ideas of my philosophy that want to "harmonize" between humans in a smart way and it is why i have invented quickly a new monotheistic religion that i think is universal and that i think is smart, so you
    have to understand my kind of smartness by reading carefully my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the way of smartness and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to understand my way of doing that is smart, since what i am doing is also being abstract logical
    thinking, since notice how i am quickly inventing many proverbs that also logically abstract correctly, and notice how i am discovering with my fluid intelligence the way of how to be good productivity, also notice that i have also invented quickly a new
    monotheistic religion that i think is smart and you have to understand why i have invented it, since read carefully how i have invented my new ideas of my philosophy that explains my philosophical way etc., so i will now come with another logical proof
    that shows my way of doing that i think is a smart way, and here it is:

So notice carefully that i have just invented quickly two proverbs and here they are:

"I think that happiness comes from a kind of positive energy that
    you use as a lever that help you like move a heavy load, so for example when you listen to the good vibes of a beautiful song , it is like a positive energy that makes you move with optimism by like helping you move a heavy load , so it is the same for
    my new monotheistic religion that i think is smart, since notice the fact that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse from God is like the positive energy that plays the role of a lever. So i think
    the key to success is this positive energy that you use like a lever, and notice carefully in my below thoughts of my philosophy how i am creating and using smartly a kind of positive energy."

But there is a pattern that you have to discover with your fluid intelligence, and it is that you have not to understand my above new proverb out of context, since as we say in french: "Il faudrait comprendre mon nouveau proverbe avec toutes les
    proportions gardées", and it means in english that: "You have to understand my above new proverb with all proportions kept", and the "all proportions kept" is
    or means also the my following new proverb that constrains the "context" that permits to understand my above proverb:

More of my philosophy about my new proverb and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So notice in my new proverb below that "harmony" also means:
    The agreement of ideas, feelings, or actions, and the agreement of ideas
    and actions.. need to be well educated and it requires the right hindsight and it requires the knowing of Self, so that to agree on the best ideas and the best actions , it is why i have used the word harmony with the requirements that i am giving in my
    below new proverb so that to "abstract" much better, so i think my new proverb below abstracts much better, so read my following new proverb so that you notice it:

Here is my new proverb and read my below thoughts:

"Happiness comes from the knowing how to enjoy life,
    and knowing how to enjoy life is the knowing how to live in harmony and how to be the right hindsight, and the how to live in harmony requires the good meaning of human life or life, and it requires to be well educated and it requires the understanding
    of Self and the ability of understanding , after something has happened, why or how it was done and how it might have been done better"

So i invite you to read my new ideas of my philosophy in the following
    web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

And i invite you to read more my new thoughts about productivity and about capitalism etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And here is my new poems of Love and poems in english and french that i have invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lXhcVMApl2k

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)