• More of my philosophy about economics and about price elasticity of dem

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 21 13:16:59 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about economics and about price elasticity of demand and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

In economics the demand is very elastic when the demand is very sensitive to a change in price, so for example the price elasticity of demand can be calculated as the percentage change in quantity divided by the percentage change in price, but i will
    also say the following statement in business:

"The focus should be on the product, since if the product is good
    the profits will follow"

But notice that it is saying that if the product is good than the
    profits will follow, so as you are noticing we have to define what
    is a good product ? and does a good product only comes from science or from engineering? i will say no, since the product can become good by the process of creativity, and then we have to define creativity, and creativity needs globalization, since
    creativity and innovation come from ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries, and i invite you to read about what is creativity in the following interesting web page from Yale university:

What Is Creativity?

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/what-is-creativity

More of my philosophy about economies of scale and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so now i will not talk about government deregulations, since the main idea is that the we have to know how to
    avoid the disadvantages of "monopolistic" practices by for example antitrust laws, and so then
    the market's conditions have to permit "competition" that can reduce the prices or to bring such advantages, but now i will talk about an important advantage that we call the advantages that bring economies of scale, so i invite you to read the following
    web page that talks about it:

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-microeconomics/chapter/economies-of-scale/

So notice the above web page is showing the advantages of economies of scale such as reducing the cost of products or services, and i think it is one of the most important advantage that brings globalization, since in globalization you have to much more
    higher productivity by economies of scale and this can lower much more the prices of the products or services and bring such advantages, and of course the pie is not fixed in capitalism , and since in our today world, innovation and industrialization and
    such make the economic output grow much faster and this permits capitalism to be not a zero-sum game, so then capitalism is today a not a zero-sum game, and so with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for
    most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and of course as i said in my below thoughts that since we have to be "progress" , so we have to be competition between humans that merit a reward that can be the allowing
    the rich to be rich. And i invite you to read my following interesting thoughts that are related to my previous thoughts about economies of scale:

You can boost productivity with artificial intelligence by:

1- More accurate demand forecasting using AI and machine learning
    2- Predictive maintenance
    3- Hyper-personalized manufacturing
    4- Optimizing manufacturing processes
    5- Automated material procurement

Read more here carefully about those 5 ways artificial intelligence can boost productivity:

https://www.industryweek.com/technology-and-iiot/article/22025683/5-ways-artificial-intelligence-can-boost-productivity

And more of my philosophy about understanding K-means Clustering in Machine Learning and more..

I have just read about the K-means clustering algorithm, and i think
    it is also for grouping similar data points together and discover underlying patterns, it is why it is used in machine learning, i have just quickly understood it, so i invite you to read about it in the following interesting article:

Understanding K-means Clustering in Machine Learning

https://towardsdatascience.com/understanding-k-means-clustering-in-machine-learning-6a6e67336aa1

And to be more smart, i invite you to look in the following at how K-means Clustering algorithm is used smartly in a delivery store optimization that optimizes the process of good delivery using truck drones by using a combination of k-means to find the
    optimal number of launch locations and a genetic algorithm to solve the truck route as a traveling salesman problem. And here is a paper from the journal of industrial engineering and management on the subject, you have to read it carefully, since i have
    read it and understood it and i think that i will implement it soon in Delphi and Freepascal:

Optimization of a Truck-drone in Tandem Delivery Network
    Using K-means and Genetic Algorithm

https://upcommons.upc.edu/bitstream/handle/2117/88986/1929-8707-1-pb.pdf?sequence=1&isallowed=y

More of my philosophy about automation and about intelligent automation
    and more of my thoughts..

"In recent decades, companies have used robotic process automation (RPA) as a way to streamline operations, reduce errors, and save money by automating routine business tasks, but now organizations are turning to intelligent automation to automate key
    business processes to boost revenues, operate more efficiently, and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Intelligent automation is a smarter version of RPA that makes use of machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive technologies
    such as natural language processing to handle more complex processes, guide better business decisions, and shed light on new opportunities."

Read more here:

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3680230/how-intelligent-automation-will-change-the-way-we-work.html

And look in the following interesting article about how AI will create millions more Jobs than it Will destroy:

https://singularityhub.com/2019/01/01/ai-will-create-millions-more-jobs-than-it-will-destroy-heres-how/

And following are some important advantages of automation, read them carefully:

1. Automation is the key to the shorter workweek. Automation will allow
    the average number of working hours per week to continue to decline,
    thereby allowing greater leisure hours and a higher quality life.

2. Automation brings safer working conditions for the worker. Since
    there is less direct physical participation by the worker in the
    production process, there is less chance of personal injury to the worker.

3. Automated production results in lower prices and better products. It
    has been estimated that the cost to machine one unit of product by
    conventional general-purpose machine tools requiring human operators may
    be 100 times the cost of manufacturing the same unit using automated mass-production techniques. The electronics industry offers many
    examples of improvements in manufacturing technology that have
    significantly reduced costs while increasing product value (e.g., colour
    TV sets, stereo equipment, calculators, and computers).

4. The growth of the automation industry will itself provide employment opportunities. This has been especially true in the computer industry,
    as the companies in this industry have grown (IBM, Digital Equipment
    Corp., Honeywell, etc.), new jobs have been created.
    These new jobs include not only workers directly employed by these
    companies, but also computer programmers, systems engineers, and other
    needed to use and operate the computers.

5. Automation is the only means of increasing standard of living. Only
    through productivity increases brought about by new automated methods of production, it is possible to advance standard of living. Granting wage increases without a commensurate increase in productivity
    will results in inflation. To afford a better society, it is a must to
    increase productivity.

And McKinsey estimates that AI(Artificial intelligence) may deliver an additional economic output of around US$13 trillion by 2030, increasing global GDP by about 1.2 % annually. This will mainly come from substitution of labour by automation and
    increased innovation in products and services.

Read more here:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2019/637967/EPRS_BRI(2019)637967_EN.pdf

And read the following so that to know how people have to adapt
    in Digital and AI literacy so that to be competitive:

"Digital and AI literacy is of utmost importance to help Canadian businesses scale and compete internationally. Investing in widespread digital and AI literacy for the entire population will increase domestic demand for technology and technology jobs. A
    technologically literate population will create more data, which fuels AI and thus the data-driven economy as a whole. It is also necessary for workers to be able to upskill and re-skill in order to remain productive and competitive in an automated
    workforce. Canadian businesses that adopt AI technology will save from lower production costs, have increased output, and be able to invest more. Increased revenue from this domestic demand, as well as Canada’s global reputation for responsible AI,
    will help Canadian businesses scale globally and compete on the international level. Canada has a promising future in the data-driven economy, and strategic choices by policymakers are necessary to ensure that Canadians can benefit from an ethical and
    thriving AI ecosystem."

Read more here:

Canada's Economic Future with Artificial Intelligence

https://www.kroegerpolicyreview.com/post/canada-s-economic-future-with-artificial-intelligence

And i invite you to read about the next revolution in the software industry that is called Machine programming in the following article:

https://venturebeat.com/2021/06/18/ai-weekly-the-promise-and-limitations-of-machine-programming-tools/

More of my philosophy about the tradeoff between incentives and income equality and more of my thoughts..

"The United States does have an estate tax—that is, a tax imposed on the value of an inheritance—which suggests a willingness to limit how much wealth can be passed on as an inheritance. However, according to the Center on Budget and Policy
    Priorities, in 2013 the estate tax applied only to those leaving inheritances of more than $5.25 million and thus applies to only a tiny percentage of those with high levels of wealth.

The Tradeoff between Incentives and Income Equality

Government policies to reduce poverty or to encourage economic equality, if carried to extremes, can injure incentives for economic output. The poverty trap, for example, defines a situation where guaranteeing a certain level of income can eliminate or
    reduce the incentive to work. An extremely high degree of redistribution, with very high taxes on the rich, would be likely to discourage work and entrepreneurship. Thus, it is common to draw the tradeoff between economic output and equality, as shown in
    Figure 14.10 (a)."

Read more carefully here:

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-microeconomics/chapter/government-policies-to-reduce-income-inequality/

More of my philosophy about Rap songs and about philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked in the following video at the following Rap song of black and maghrebian singers, so i
    invite you to look at it:

Mafia K'1 Fry - Pour ceux (Clip officiel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzoBB9NO9Dc

And i think that the defect of Rap songs like in the above video is that they don't understand philosophy correctly, since you have to understand that what i am also doing is also to make you understand the how to grow as a society, i mean there is for
    example the being
    an individual and the being a family and the being an ethnical group
    or the being some ethnical groups that look like each others, but i think it lacks something important, since for example the Republican
    conservatives in USA want to transcend by for example the being "americanism", so we can ask a philosophical question of what is
    it to be americanism? so for example we can say that the being americanism is like the being patriotism, so for example there is also
    north american patriotism of the both USA and Canada, and of course i am
    in Canada, so i know about this kind of patriotism, so as you notice
    that the being americanism is the wanting to transcend by the being for example a north american patriotism, and this kind of patriotism permits to transcend problems such as the above of the being of an ethnical group or a group of ethnical groups that
    look like each others and that don't like and that discriminate the other groups, so as you notice from my philosophy that you have to know how to transcend those kind of problems, and it is the defect of such the above Rap song in the above video, and
    of course we can also ask a philosophical question of how to transcend Patriotism? so i think that you can transcend it by for example knowing that the pie is not fixed in capitalism , and since in our today world, innovation and industrialization and
    such make the economic output grow much faster and this permits capitalism to be not a zero-sum game, and i think this lowers competition between people, and here is also what i have just said about how can we fight corruption ?

So i will say that we have not to be pessimistic, since i think
    that in Democracy, the wanting to be happy of humans is also a powerful way of fighting corruption, since we can notice that the wanting to be happy is also constrained by the future happiness, so it creates responsability, and it creates competition ,
    and competition is put in right way by the need of progress so that to be happy, and of course we have to make humans enough wise by educating them correctly.

More of my philosophy about the civilized way and about black arabs and black Moors and more of my thoughts..

So i invite you to look at the following video about black Moors:

The Moors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tUhyckWBMA

So i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above
    video, so i think that the above video wants to speak about black Moors, but i think i am smart and i am noticing a mistake that is making the above video and that i am not making, and it is that today we are judging by the how much you are "civilized",
    so if you are civilized that is good, but if you are not civilized that's not good, and you have to know that people are judging with like high standards, so it is why you have to be careful, and it is also why i am speaking as i am speaking below about
    my genome and about other interesting subjects of philosophy etc., so it is that i want to show that i am civilized , and notice below how i am inventing quickly my poems of Love and poems and posting them here so that to show my kind of personality and
    so that to show that i am "civilized", so you have to be smart and understand that people are judging black africans and black americans by how much they are civilized, and so you have not to be naive and you have to be careful.

Also i invite you to look at the following french song:

Suprême NTM - That's My People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKFqbyDR6M4

I think that the above singers are not understanding the following question:

Does political power comes from economic power or does economic power comes from political power ?

And i will explain my way so that you understand: So notice that i am also talking below about interesting subjects of philosophy and politics, but why am i doing it this way ? is it for political power ? not exactly, since my way of doing is mostly
    about adaptation, since by my way of thinking and talking here, i want to show that i can "adapt" in an efficient way and i want to also show that i am smart, so the power comes from the being smart that permits you to adapt efficiently. So the mistake
    of the above song of the above video , is that the above song of video is like making you understand that you can be a kind of stupid revolt that is not smart and not wise ,
    so there way of thinking is not my way of thinking, and there mistake is the same mistake as the above video that is talking about the Moors or the black Moors, since the above video about the Moors or the black Moors is stupid, since it is showing how
    the Moors have wanted to kill white christian europeans , and i think it is not the wise way of doing , since the wise way of doing today is to show how you are civilized, but this stupid way of doing of the above song or the above video about the Moors
    and the black Moors brings too much extremism and brings extremist white european nationalism and brings too much hate, so as you notice, this stupid way of doing is not my way of doing , since my way of doing is that i want to show that i am civilized,
    and notice carefully how i am talking below about my genome of 31% white european, since it is my way of creating a "rapprochement" between me and the white europeans, and notice that i am doing it in a civilized way, since i really want to be smart and
    i really want to be wise.

More of my philosophy about North Morocco genome and more of my thoughts..

So as you have just noticed that i am from North Morocco and my
    genome is almost half western white European, so you have to understand that the rest of my genome is 44% white Maghrebian and it is white Near-East at 14% (The Near East is the same as the Middle East), and i am white,
    and I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ.

More of my philosophy about my genome and more of my thoughts..

The average African-American genome, for example, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American, so i invite you to look at it here
    in the following article:

https://www.science.org/content/article/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

So i think that African-Americans are 73.2% black Africans in there genome and it is a lot.

But let us look at my genome of Morocco North, and it says the following:

Morocco North genome is 44% Great Maghreb and 31% white European and 14% Near-East (The Near East is the same as the Middle East) and 11% Sub-Saharan Africa.

You can look at it in the following article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghrebis

So i think i am a white European at 31% of my genome, and i am maghrebian at 44% of my genome. And i am white.

More of my philosophy about vegetarian Arab cuisine and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at vegetarian Arab cuisine with the following
    9 Vegetarian Dishes

Read more here:

https://www.arabamerica.com/vegetarian-arab-cuisine-9-vegetarian-dishes/

And look here in the following web link at all my poems of Love and poems that i have invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mzYUmILCWyg

More of my philosophy about the english language and more of my thoughts..

I have just read the following english webpage about the english verb tenses etc., i invite you to read it to notice:

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/verb-tenses/

I think i am smart and i say to notice carefully that the verb tenses in the english language are easy to learn and easy to understand, since i think that all the verb tenses are easy but i think that the only verb tenses that are a "little" bit more
    difficult than others are the Present perfect or Present continuous and Past perfect or Past continuous, since they refer to actions that occurred in an indefinite time in the past or began in the past and continued or continuing to the present time, so
    i think all the english verb tenses are easy, so i think that the english language is easy to learn and easy to understand, so it is why i think that the english language has this kind of efficiency, and i think that it is also why so many people in the
    world speak english. And i say that the english language is easy, and here is more logical proof of it, read the following so that to notice it:

Why is English Easy to Learn?

https://live-english.net/english-easy-learn/

And here is my new poem about the english language and notice how i have just quickly invented it, so here it is:

--

English is not like the yiddish

Since english is so "easy" but not like the boyish

Since it is not a Darwinian language but a kind of embellish

And i say it with sincerity even if i am not the british

Since it permits to transcend and to accomplish

And not to stay lonely and as just a simple dervish

So i am the beautiful white arab and not the Turkish

And i am swimming using the beautiful english so that to not perish

And it is why English is not for me like the yiddish

And my beautiful way is not like smoking the hashish

---'

More of my philosophy about the model and about civilization and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    there is the model and there a bug that makes the model not successful,
    so is the model garbage if it contains a bug that makes it not successful ? so now you are understanding my thoughts below that say that humans are by nature civilized, since i think even if the model contains a bug that makes it not successful, the
    model can have the great majority of system that is successful or/or still useful.

More of my philosophy about civilization and about competition and progress and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

Are humans by nature civilized ?

So i think that humans are like civilized by nature, since the wanting to be happy of humans is like inherent to humans, and the wanting to be happy of humans is constrained by the future happiness, so then it is like a powerful mechanism that makes
    humans civilized, so you have not to just look at the appearances and think this or that, since i think that humans are by nature civilized, since the being civilized happens rapidly, so it is a rapid process, since the wanting to be happy is so powerful,
    and of course i have just said the following:

More of my philosophy about how can we fight corruption and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask the following philosophical question:

How can we fight corruption ?

So i will say that we have not to be pessimistic, since i think
    that in Democracy, the wanting to be happy of humans is also a powerful way of fighting corruption, since we can notice that the wanting to be happy is also constrained by the future happiness, so it creates responsability, and it creates competition ,
    and competition is put in right way by the need of progress so that to be happy, and of course we have to make humans enough wise by educating them correctly.

More of my philosophy about the way of prevention and about the way of statistics and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you notice that we have to be vigilant, since i think that Algeria is not Haiti, so i think that Algeria is
    not in a bad shape as Haiti or such, but of course i have to be more objective, so as you have just noticed that i have just talked about the good way of statistics as i am explaining it below, so as you notice we can monitor more the system with the
    way of statistics, but i think that there is also the way of "prevention", since there is for example the way of learning by making mistakes, but you have to be more smart and know how to be the right prevention from making mistakes, so i think it is the
    wise way, so then we can then talk about Democracy and about the separation of powers like in the U.S. Constitution that establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces
    the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i think we can ask a philosophical question such as of how to "ensure" the separation of powers so that to not corrupt the system and so that to be the right dose of meritocracy or quality ? so i
    think that Democracy has the mechanism of "competition" between the actors of Democracy like of that between the medias and congress and the government and the people, and i think that the separation of powers also comes with a kind of competition too
    that prevent corruption, so then we have to understand from it that statistics as i am explaining it below are not enough , since the basis of the system has to provide with the right mechanisms such as of Democracy and the separation of powers. And read
    my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about corruption and about statistics and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i invite you to look at the following new video of an algerian
    journalist that is speaking about the algerian system of governance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7oXarkGMc

So i think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence
    in the above video, so notice that the algerian journalist in the above video is saying that the algerian system of governance is fondamentally corrupt and he is saying it hurts a lot the system and it is why it is not working, but notice the mistake
    that he is making, that he has first to ask if Algeria has a good organization like statistics Canada that gives good statistics about economy and healthcare system and about the system, and the statistics have to be macrostatistics or macroscale
    statistics and microstatistics or microscale statistics so that to show the advantages and disadvantages and the weaknesses of the system, so we can not just say as the algerian journalist above that the algerian system of governance is not working
    because it is corrupt, since we have to speak and give good statistics as i am saying above, so it is why i think that the above algerian journalist is not objective, so i think that we can logically infer from my thoughts that one of the most important
    thing to have as a country is a good organization like statistics Canada that gives good statistics about economy and healthcare system and about the system, and the statistics has to be macrostatistics or macroscale statistics and microstatistics or
    microscale statistics so that to show the advantages and disadvantages and the weaknesses of the system.

More of my philosophy about the moral decline of western countries and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    i think that the moral decline of western countries doesn't come from
    LGBT rights or such rights, since they have to respect the laws and not be the disorder against the laws, so i think that the problem of moral decline of western countries comes from the what i am explaining below, that modernity is also the wanting to
    be happy of modernity, so it is the wanting to be happy, and not egoism, since egoism is a pejorative expression, so i think that we have to say that it is the wanting to be happy of modernity that causes problems, so then since happiness is not only the
    today happiness , but it is also the future happiness that is a constraint, so it creates responsability that also says that we have to be "progress", so since we have to be progress , so we have to be competition between humans that merit a reward that
    can be the allowing the rich to be rich, and as i am explaining below that this wanting to be happy of humans also causes discrimination and hate between humans and it causes the what we call racism, so i say that if you want to solve those problems that
    comes from modern happiness by creating a new type of man, the new type of man has to be able to control himself by tuning his happiness so that to solve those problems.

More of my philosophy about capitalism and about investments in stocks stocks and more of my thoughts..

Microsoft stock price stood in year 2022 at $268.09

According to the latest long-term forecast, Microsoft price will hit $300 by the end of 2022 and then $400 by the middle of 2025. Microsoft will rise to $500 within the year of 2026, $600 in 2027, $700 in 2028, $800 in 2031 and $900 in 2033.

Read more here:

Microsoft Stock Forecast 2022 - 2025 - 2030

https://coinpriceforecast.com/msft#:~:text=Microsoft%20stock%20price%20stood%20at,2031%20and%20%24900%20in%202033.

So i think that my below thoughts about investments in stocks is valid, since look at the above example at the Microsoft stock prices above, the first thing to notice is that it is just a forecast, but as i am saying below that it is too risky, since you
    have to diversify your investment by for example investing in index funds as i am explaining it
    below, and second important thing to notice is that the stock
    price is the current price that a share of stock is trading for on the market , but it looks by analogy like the bitcoin currency, since
    it also follows demand and supply, but i think that investing in
    the stocks is better than investing in bitcoin, since there is also
    a return of investment in stocks that also permits you to sell much easily your shares of stock, and i think that this return of investment doesn't exist in bitcoin, also i think bitcoin has still much lesser value.

More of my philosophy about being a seller of Amazon products and more of my thoughts..

I have just said the following:

"I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, I have quickly taken a look at Amazon profit margin and ROI(Return of investment), and i think by being a sellers of Amazon(or the like) products you
    can become rich, since you can buy in more quantity so that to lower the price of an Item of Amazon, so it is better for you if you have more money when you start selling Amazon products, and after that i think that you can use Amazon shipment strategy
    that easy the things for you, and after you make much more money by being a seller of Amazon products, you can invest a part of your money in index funds in stocks that have an average ROI of around 10%, so i think you can become rich by this way of
    doing, and i think that it is better than Real Estate investment."

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)