• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - By Kabatoff,

From Daryl@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 8 22:03:21 2021
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - By Kabatoff, Dar. S. May 8th 2021 6:18 pm 68,670 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Saskatoon’s immensely popular Louis Riel Day and the Louis Riel races was a celebration recognizing the co-operation between natives and Europeans and the building of our nation. Saskatoon City Council cancelled the Louis Riel races and replaced
    these races with Chinese Dragon Boat races, and at about this same time the media made a flip… on the evening news rather than demonizing the Chinese as they had for the previous decades, they said that the Chinese people were just like you and me, see
    they have blinkin’ trees and are celebrating “Christmas” (which is actually the use of God’s Name in vain and is a Catholic fertility rite). The media made another flip around that time... for years the media was publishing stories of La Nina and
    El Nino weather oscillations causing periodic drought and famine to some continents while leaving the other continents either unscathed or with abundant rain, suddenly those stories ceased and were later replaced by a new anti-industrial narrative.
    Famine is due to the El Nino-Southern Oscillation combined with a lack of compassion (see Late Victorian Holocausts: El Nino Famines and the Making of the Third Word, by Mike Davis). It is imperative to our enemies that North American industry is
    destroyed for this will make many people homeless and more easily consumed by the witches. Forcing people to become homeless makes it easier for the witches to get away with eating people… their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware
    of what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14), and churches keep people ignorant of the cannibalism being conducted by censoring Scriptural references to the act. There is enough wealth in North America (and Australia and New Guinea…) to insure everyone has a
    home and is well fed, and this can be accomplished without benefitting landlords and lawyers. Remove the industry and you will remove jobs, the wealth and even the homes, and make it easier to consume the growing numbers of impoverished without raising
    alarm.

Do not be alarmed, cannibals will not be breaking into your home and devouring you as their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware of what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14). The cannibals will instead enact legislation to bankrupt you and
    make you homeless, this way when they eat you, it will not be apparent that you are missing and so there will be no cause for alarm.

And on page C3 in the Saskatoon-Star Phoenix on October 17th 2020, there is an article on the Liberal government’s new CRB (Canada Recovery Benefit) program, which replaces the CERB (Canadian Emergency Response Benefit). Both the old CERB (Canadian
    Emergency Response Benefit) program and the new CRB (Canada Recovery Benefit) program have provided and are now providing $500 per week to non-Canadians living in Canada. The Canadians of white European descent who failed to obtain jobs before the Fear
    Flu broke out remain impoverished and often homeless. Keep in mind that Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus that are not Canadian citizens are being trained as medical doctors including as psychiatrists in Canadian Universities, and are allowed to “work” in
    Canada without being Canadian citizens. It is the Canadians of white European descent that comprise the vast bulk of the people who are stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities… complain about the mismanagement of Canada in an
    inappropriate manner and expect to be arrested under the Mental Health Act and begin your “treatment”. And keep in mind that most of the Christians in the middle-east were recently slaughtered by Islamists, and that these Islamists who murdered them
    and stole their savings were allowed to come to Canada and keep these savings and were provided with taxpayer funds to start new lives here. I was stripped of my rights in 1988 and brutally tortured for years, I begged in vain for assistance to flee
    Canada and all the Canadians of white European descent could do for me is laugh at me, libel me, rob me and brutally assault me further, for they did not appreciate it when I criticized their most beloved pagan traditions. Now in 2020 they lose their
    jobs and businesses, now they lose their nation to members of alternative fertility cults, and they continue to publish obituaries claiming that their smitten children and otherwise deceased family members are up in heaven with Mary, for they abided by
    traditions (traditions that are in opposition to God’s Commandments). The way I see it, is that the white Canadians of European descent (including the Doukhobors and Adventists) are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror and
    deserve the loss of their nation to Islam. Laugh and sing Jingle Bells, post photos on social media of your children and family members posing next to the pagan idols. You have Egyptian penises on the roofs of your churches, you place Egyptian penises on
    the tops of evergreen trees that you turn into blinkin’ idols, you support media, schools and churches that censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, you train and employ Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture people to death, you are
    absolutely compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror… Lose your businesses, lose your homes, pay compound interest on the “money” Trudeau hands out to foreigners living in Canada, laugh at me and have me tortured for criticizing your
    churches. Canadians spent millions of dollars having me brutally tortured for years, they made me a home in a psychiatric ward now consider themselves rich enough to give $500 each week to non-Canadians who are unable to find employment here in Canada.
    Sing Jingle Bells, turn trees into decorated idols and proclaim that you are saved regardless of what the Bible instructs. Keep voting for the communists who hand over your nation to Chinese, Islamists or any other foreigner. Beat me to the point of
    death at your Seventh-day Adventist Church for daring to proclaim that your church is united with the Catholic churches in teaching traditions in place of God’s Commandments.

In the news on October 19th 2020, the Trudeau Liberals (backed by the NDP) extend the border closure with the USA. And for a few days previous to this there have also been reports on how the Liberals (backed by the NDP, both are communist parties) are
    making it easier for the Chinese to fly into Canada. The government shut down the economy, now there are millions of unemployed in Canada and the federal government is seeking to bring in more foreigners, and are paying many of these foreigners $500 each
    week because these non-Canadians were unable to find adequate employment in Canada. They made me a home in a psychiatric ward and now hand out over $2000 per month to foreigners, which is enough for them to make payments on new homes, or the foreigners
    can use that $500 each week and buy a rifle

Or these foreigners may purchase two quite nice rifles costing $1,000.00 each month, or one exceedingly nice rifle costing $2000.00 each month. The Canadians of white European descent (most are denied training and denied jobs, some are tortured in
    psychiatric facilities) did not work and earn money in 2019 so are not eligible to receive the $500/week the Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese are getting. The white-European and native aboriginals living in poverty in Saskatchewan received $50 for
    their covid relief funds from the provincial government in April 2020, so they could buy some masks and hand sanitizer, back then, and may use the money to purchase a used BB gun or perhaps a nice sling shot.

Female Islamists don’t have to show their faces in Canada in order to buy rifles and ammunition, and since males in Saskatchewan are allowed to claim on their birth certificates that they are females (and without any changes being made to their
    sexual organs), then the male Islamists in Saskatchewan too are not required to show their faces when they purchase the rifles and ammunition for our government provides them with identification purporting they are females.

On page A2 of the October 20th 2020 Saskatoon Star-Phoenix we read that 45-year-old Mohamed Hassan Omer slashed the throat and severed the spine of a 29-year-old woman in Saskatoon in the morning of May 27th 2020, then he stabbed her in the arm and in
    the back and stole the vehicle she was sitting in. And on page A4 we learn that an autopsy was unable to determine the cause of a psychiatric inmate’s death. James Leo Short was being forced to take “antipsychotic” medications, which all have “
    death” as a known side-effect.

In 2020 our Islamic government forced millions of white people into unemployment, then on October 30th 2020 announced that it would obtain economic recovery by importing well over a million new immigrants to Canada over the next three years. This is a
    direct result of whoreshipping trees and praying to Mary and shitting upon God’s Commandments, people ignore God’s Laws and then God allows their nations to be taken over by members of alternative fertility cults. The Canadians have no shame, they do
    not even know how to blush. The Canadians are looking forward to “Christmas” (the use of God’s Name in vain) where they will have trees that blink. The Koran commands their followers to behead the unbelievers and NOT to cover their heads and faces,
    yet they cover their heads and faces, and then are able to buy guns and ammo in Canada without showing their faces. Canadians do not care to get involved in the matter, except to vote for the politicians that allow the murderers entry and who give the
    murderers money, and who give the murderers free accommodations, and who give the murderers educational opportunities that are not offered to Canadians of European or aboriginal descent. They stole the homes and money and exterminated the Christians in
    the middle-east and much of Africa, then they came (and continue to come) to Canada with the stolen money, and are allowed to keep “their” money for their own discretionary purposes while starting new lives here. Trudeau forced millions out of work,
    now will import millions more. The Africans he will bring here will be nearly entirely Moslem. Moslems united with anarchists and communists have been burning down buildings, raping and killing, and marching and chanting to kill the whites, who would
    have ever thought they would also stuff ballot boxes??? In Saskatchewan the Moslems get a home paid for each of four wives, so if they do not cut your head off, your life will still be negatively affected by their presence (they are bankrupting your
    nation). And even with the Chinese manipulating bat viruses in the city of Wuhan, Trudeau still allows the Chinese, and even the Chinese living in Wuhan, to fly to Canada… while preventing Americans to visit here. Environmental laws will be
    strengthened to prevent you from going to gold bearing regions in Canada and mining the gold. Slaves are paid in paper promises and are not allowed to have guns, Canadians are slaves who are slowly having their guns taken away from them. Half the
    Canadians who desire to get a gun are Moslem, many of the other half are kids who want to get a new lever action Winchester repeating rifle under their blinkin’ tree or for their birthday. Consider getting that lever action in .243 Winchester. Or get a
    bolt action in .243 or 7mm-08, or .270 Winchester, or 7mm Remington Magnum, or .338 Lapua, I think you need a rifle. Get a rifle and then post on the internet and on the usenet, and in letters to the editor, that people who faced brutal horrid torture
    for daring to criticize the mainstream churches and people living in utter poverty should not be allowed to have guns. Once you legally have a rifle you may speak all kinds of shit against the people who spoke out against your blinkin’ tree and against
    your pedophile priests. Islamists who have four wives and are collecting welfare for each of the four wives, are allowed to have guns, for they do not live in utter poverty, as Trudeau insures that they are well cared for. Perhaps Trudeau will change our
    dollars into dinars, instead of Laurier on our Five Dollar Bill we will end up with Omar Khadr on a Five Dinar Bill.

Adolph Eichmann was in charge of moving the Jews to slaughter via the railways, his trains had priority over the trains that were bringing war supplies to the eastern front. German soldiers on the eastern front went without adequate supplies as trains
    carrying the war supplies were sidelined in order to allow Eichmann to transport the Jews to the death camps. Hitler knew that his attack against the Soviet Union would be in vain, but his main concern was to kill Jews and make sure that his tree
    continued to blink. Hitler had trees that blinked on and off, on and off, on and off, it was really quite a show. Canadian Liberal leader Mackenzie King regularly sought advice from demons, who were active in advising King to not allow Jewish refugees
    entry to Canada. Now today the demons are advising the Liberals to import people who desire to cut our heads off, and to not provide sanctuary to the Christians facing genocide in South Africa or elsewhere. Demons are real and they are wanting to replace
    white Christians and black Christians with black Islamists, or with any other Islamist. Hitler sought out alliances with Islamists and killed Christians and Jews. Canadians want a tree that blinks on and off, on and off, on and off, just like Hitler’s
    tree.

Making rounds around the internet mid-November 2020 is that the last Canadian election was fraudulent as corrupted computers were used to tabulate and change votes, as was recently done in the United States. And in the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix on
    November 19th 2020 Chris Selley reminds us “The really salient point, surely, was that the Aga Khan (Islamic) Foundation lobbies for and receives hundreds of millions of dollars from the Canadian government.” Canadians still are not moved, they
    continue to wait for “Christmas” (the use of God’s Name in vain) and now their major hope to be able to fly to winter resorts so they may sing Jingle Bells and bow to blinkin’ trees there. No matter the cost, Canadians must photograph themselves
    and their children engaged in honoring the pagan holiday, and the more ornate and the more distant the setting in the photographs, the better. Make sure to post the celebratory and festive photos on your Facebook page while making disparaging comments
    against some poor psychiatric abuse victim who lives in perpetual shock. Now you have to stay home, stay home while the Chinese and Islamists arrive at our airports, seaports and borders. Go get a flu shot and make yourself infertile.

See Rebel News on November 21st 20202… “Suicide in long term care: Canadian senior chooses death over living through a second lockdown” regarding the survival rate of Covid -19:

COVID-19 Survival Rates:

Under 20: 99.997%
    Under 50: 99.98%
    Under 70: 99.5%

Islam is a fertility cult that seeks to increase its numbers through imprisoning women in homes and forcing them to become wives and mothers. The Islamists pride themselves in knowledge of and in the use of herbs and have published copious quantities
    of books over the centuries that include instruction on what herbs to use to reduce fertility and induce abortions of people that do not belong to their fertility cult. Now we have an Islamic government that will force injections upon people that will
    make them infertile. It is all a part of Trudeau’s plan to replace the European population with non-Europeans (with Islamists). The fear flu has a survival rate of over 99.5% for people under 70 years of age, likely 99% of the women of child-bearing
    age will become infertile should they take the two injections the government is mandating.

People stay home and allow thousands of the Chinese and the Islamists to fly in daily, then they pay the mortgage for the four homes for each of the four Islamic wives. The aboriginal Indians stay confined to their tiny rotting homes on the reserves
    and are instructed to ram their penises up each others arseholes while the government hands out billions of dollars to Islamists so they can start new lives here in new homes here. All the children are taught to hate Christianity and the idea of
    Canadians and Americans having our own oil self-sufficiency, the oil industry is forced into shutdown while the Canadian lumber is required for new homes for the “immigrants” or exported to Asia, and the white children are taught to hate the colour
    of their skin and to ram their penises up each others arseholes. White Europeans didn’t like criticisms of their blinkin’ trees and spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years in psychiatric facilities, they made me a home in a
    psychiatric ward and now buy new homes for Islamists. You torture me and laugh at me and rob me and slander and libel me, then seek to gain annual redemption by singing Jingle Bells and by proving you are not a racist by handing your nation over to
    Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese. Your forefathers somehow proved that they were not racists by stealing Doukhobor land, now the Doukhobors wallow in filth as they join with you in decorating and bowing to trees. The wealthiest of the Doukhobors are
    always turning their homes into lavish temples of evergreen tree fertility, they have the tallest of trees and the nicest of the blinkin’ lights, and they have the most friends who all join with them in honoring their fertility tree idols. It used to
    be that the Doukhobors fled from idolatry, now they embrace it and shit upon me for daring to attempt to warn them of the dangers involved.

Turkey slaughtered an estimated two million Armenian Christians between 1914 and 1923, now Canada sells the Turkey and Azerbaijan advanced drone weaponry that is used in 2020 to slaughter the Armenians yet again. Canadians politely stay at home and
    watch the news telling them to stay home, and are not provided with news stories about how their Islamic government is providing advanced weapon systems to other Islamic governments. See the video on YouTube “What Azerbaijan’s spectacular victory
    over Armenia tells us about the future of modern warfare.”

The Islamists pride themselves in their knowledge of herbs and published copious quantities of litrature, over the centuries they amassed knowledge of what herbs can be used to induce fertility and cause abortions. They imbed themselves into our food
    supply, the food you eat may have been dosed at repeated times during its transit to your table. Islamists are a fertility cult, they increase their numbers with multiple wives and with rape and coercion, and reduce the numbers of the alternative
    fertility cults with herbs, swords and bombs. And they seek to reduce your fertility with inoculations against common colds. And more recently they instigated a transgender fantasy world and are coercing your daughters to cut their own breasts off and
    sterilize themselves. The parents hope these kids would come home at “Christmas” and join together with them and the blinkin’ tree, and together they would go and make a pilgrimage to the local Catholic Church and tithe, regardless of how many
    times Catholic priests rammed their penises up your children’s arseholes. The priests purposely traumatize the children and render them unable to form meaningful attachments and families, it works as well as rendering them infertile. Then they
    destroyed the economy so the males didn’t have a pot to piss in, let alone go on a date. All the while the carbon tax continues to be rebated back to the large Islamic families (the carbon tax mainly gets rebated back to the largest of the families,
    which are Islamic). The greater the number of Islamists, the greater amount of taxes will be collected and handed over to the invading Islamists.

Over the last few decades assorted Islamists, many acting as lone wolves, contaminated food and water supplies with herbs that reduced fertility and induced abortions. Then they indoctrinated children to a transgender world and coerced the daughters to
    put rings in their noses, colour their hair with cool-aid and render themselves infertile. During which time they have been refining their inoculations, which are again designed to render infertility, and often result in autism, heart attacks and death.
    The white race is first and foremost hated due to the many Christians in our midst.

The CIA funded the psychiatric torture facilities in Saskatoon, and now the general pubic learns that the CIA imbeds itself into the mainstream media and uses the media to conduct a coup against President Trump (it is a coup funded in part by American
    taxpayers). Our Canadian Islamic prime minister is quick to congratulate Biden with a win. Canadians are happy that Trump is being defeated for all they heard for the last five years is how horrible Trump is. Canada has absolutely the worst prime
    minister and the worst government ever in its history (a Somali heads the department of immigration, a Sikh heads the military, the prime minister is an Islamist) and all we hear in the Canadian media is how horrible Trump and the Republican party is.
    Canadians may rise up but can expect to be slaughtered with Canadian, Chinese and Islamic drones, Islamic beheading swords and with so-called “vaccinations” (the injections are not immunizing people, only harming them further). Canadians are
    compassionless and still think it is hilarious that I get stripped of my rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities for years, and then borrow money from their children to build new psychiatric torture facilities. The Canadian Christians are smug
    about their future, they think they know the truth, the truth of the matter is that their churches have been co-opted by Catholics who teach them to turn trees into decorated idols. The truth of the matter is that the churches are censoring Scriptural
    references to cannibalism and employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me in an attempt to shut me up about their lies and pagan filth they teach in place of God’s Commandments.

The last Canadian federal election was rigged, all laws passed by the Islamic Liberals (with the support of the Sikh NDP) are void. Due to the fraudulent election all the new gun laws are void. The Islamists have co-opted our government and the
    Canadian people respond by staying home and are preparing to sing Jingle Bells. Don’t hold it back, shout it out with udder glee. Abiding by the Catholic fertility rites is the most important thing on planet earth. Find somebody that was tortured by
    Hindus for daring to speak out against your Catholic fertility rites and send them a box of nuts and a “Christmas” (use of God’s name in vain) card.

I wasn’t allowed to go out, and when they allowed me to go out I did so in utter poverty. And when out and about (utterly nauseous, my head banging in pain, my lips and tongue hard and turned to leather…) people laughed or fled or beat me or
    robbed me of the little I had. Now you are not allowed to go out. And economic opportunities are being removed from you and given to newly arrived invaders (mainly Chinese and Islamists). I criticized your churches and your pagan traditions and had to
    stay confined, and now you have to stay home due to some invented pandemic. Hollywood and the media largely ignores the real pandemic of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases and instead actively teaches you to ram your penises up each other’s
    arseholes. Hollywood, the media, the schools and the churches (the Catholic church owns it all) are teaching you to ram your penises up each other’s arseholes, while ignoring the resulting diseases, and are now legislating that you stay home lest you
    catch a cold. And I think it is absolutely hilarious as you filthy Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers have zero compassion for me or for any other victim of psychiatric horror. Stay home while Islamists and Chinese arrive at our airports and
    borders daily, support them all and pay each one an extra $500 every week, even if they are not Canadian citizens. Send your tax dollars to Islamic nations around the world then stay home and sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way.

In the news on January 7th 2021, the province of Quebec is starting to impose a curfew, the slaves will have to stay off the streets from 8 pm to 5 am, but Quebec is a Catholic province and these people will enjoy the extra time at their disposal so
    they can continue their prayers to Mary. Some twenty thousand Chinese and Islamists are arriving at our airports daily, so stay home. When the Canadian slaves learn that I was tortured for years for daring to speak out against their traditions, they will
    insist on their freedom and will fly once again to resorts in Hawaii, Florida, Europe, Australia and Asia, while continuing to issue condescending remarks against me and other psychiatric abuse victims on social media from those locations. More and more
    psychiatrists speak Arabic and Chinese, it may be helpful to you in the future to be able to converse with your psychiatrists. Stay home and learn to speak Arabic and Chinese before you get arrested and detained (tortured to death with psychiatric drugs)
    under the Mental Health Act. Remember to sing Jingle Bells and vote for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist when you see him posing next to a blinkin’ tree (together with Mike and the adopted kids). Your love of Catholic fertility rites destroyed western
    civilization.

In the news in January 2021 I hear that more people died of the flu in 1993 than in 2020. The news for me and for many others has become Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Judge Jeanine Piro, Katie Hopkins, Lisa Haven, Sanity for Sweden, Salty Cracker
    and Rebel News. Check out “Laura Ingraham Full Speech at RNC”, it still might be viewed on YouTube.

In the news on February 24th 2021, the communist leader of the New Democratic Party, Jagmeet Singh, announced that he will continue to prop up the communist Liberal party as long as the pandemic continues. The people who voted for these communist
    parties are the same people who turn trees into decorated idols and sing Jingle Bells. Canadians collectively spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, and had collectively spent many millions of dollars having me tortured in
    psychiatric facilities for criticizing their fertility traditions, and are now very pleased with themselves as they are “freely” given over $2,000 per month in covid relief funds. Even non-Canadians are given over $2,000 per month in so-called virus
    relief. Canadians who were not employed or only found minimal work in 2019 are not eligible for the $2,000 per month covid relief funds that the non-Canadians are receiving. Again, 20% of the seats in the trade schools are reserved for recently arrived
    immigrants (mainly Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for women (again many are recently arrived Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for handicapped (again, many are Asian and African Islamists), 20% of
    the seats are reserved for natives (many are converting to Islam in the prisons), and then the remaining 20% of the seats are for the other Islamists that never filled the other seats. The Canadian government made it difficult for white people to receive
    training and jobs, the white people were left unemployed and underemployed in 2019, the lack of money they earned in 2019 resulted in them being ineligible to receive the $2,000 per month in covid relief funds in 2020 and 2021, which were freely given to
    the foreign students who received adequate allowances from their Chinese and Saudi Arabian parents in 2019. They stripped Doukhobors of billions of dollars of land, removed Doukhobor children from their families, denied most Doukhobors training and good
    paying jobs, had some Doukhobors tortured in psychiatric facilities when they dared to speak publically about corrupt Christian churches, later they began to treat the other white people in a similar fashion as they were treating the Doukhobors. The
    white Europeans lined up to receive the land stolen from the Doukhobor families, the white Canadians stole Doukhobor land and then laughed at Doukhobors for an entire century, then the Canadian government lumped all the white people in together and
    called them all white racists and instead imported Moslems from Africa, Asia and the Middle-East to take their place. The Doukhobors tried to fit into Canadian society, many Anglicized their names (they changed their names to names that sounded British),
    almost all followed after the Roman Catholic Church and adopted the Catholic fertility rites. Almost all the Doukhobors adopted pagan fertility rites and sang Jingle Bells in the hopes they would have stable homes in Canada. Even the Doukhobors would end
    up laughing at me when I complained that I was being tortured by primarily Hindu psychiatrists when I dared to state that their churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and when I dared to say that they were adopting pagan fertility
    rites in place of God’s Commandments.

And Rebel News reports on February 24th 2021 that Justin Trudeau strips Canadians of their rights and forces them to stay quarantined in hotels, where he has the locks removed from the doors resulting in security guards raping the white women staying
    within. Several people commenting on this news say that the security guards at these covid hotels are Moslems.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)